123.hp.com/ojprol7300 - HP Officejet Pro L7300
The HP Officejet Pro L7300 is an exceptional all-purpose printer. It can print, scan and some models have wireless connectivity as well. Furthermore, it offers cost savings and uses less ink compared to previous models.
As a result, it can save you money for ink cartridges in the long run. Additionally, it has a special duplex printing option. With this, you will be able to simultaneously print on both sides of the paper.
We provide the best support for 123.hp.com/ojprol7300 printer setup that includes 123 hp Officejet pro l7300 initial printer setup, 123 hp Officejet pro l7300 driver download, 123 hp Officejet pro l7300 wireless setup and 123 hp Officejet pro l7300 printer wireless mobile printing.
- 123 HP Officejet Pro L7300 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro L7300 Printer Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet Pro L7300 Wireless Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro L7300 Wireless Mobile Printing Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro L7300 Google Cloud Printing Setup
123 HP Officejet Pro L7300 Initial Printer Setup
First, you need to decide where you want to install your printer. Thus, you have to select a sturdy and flat surface to place your printer. Next, the following instructions should be adhered to by users who have chosen the duplexing and the second tray.
Before plugging in, you have to install the duplexer and second tray in your printer. Follow the instructions below to install the duplexer.
- Go to your printer’s backside and push the necessary buttons to release the panel. This panel is located at the bottom of the printer.
- Next, slide in the duplexer in its appropriate place. You’ll hear a ‘click’ sound when it’s put in correctly.
- Subsequently, remove all the protective cover from the second tray and place it next to the printer.
- Lastly, properly place the printer on top of the second tray until you hear the ‘click’ sound. HP Officejet Pro L7300 printer is now ready to use.
It is important to note that the printer should be placed away from direct sunlight. High temperatures can hamper the printer. Furthermore, try to ensure that it catches less moisture from the atmosphere.
Afterward, open the front cover of the printer and check the printer cartridge. Take it out to remove the sticker on the printhead. This is done to protect the ink from spilling while in transit. Thus, you have to remove it for the HP Officejet Pro L7300 printer to start printing.
Subsequently, place the paper in either of the paper trays and take a test print. Now, you have to install the printer driver to make the printer functional.
123 HP Officejet Pro L7300 Printer Driver Installation
Generally, printers come with their own printer driver installation discs. The printer driver software is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems. It is important to install the printer driver because it helps the computer to properly configure HP Officejet Pro L7300 printer.
- Open a browser and visit the official 123.hp.com/setup l7300 website. Next, go to the Drivers and Download section.
- Afterward, select the model of your printer and choose the correct operating system and system type for your computer. Run the installer and follow the instructions as displayed.
- Now, you have to register your product by signing in to your HP account. You can easily create a free account if you don’t have an existing one. This can be done by creating on HP’s official website.
- Similarly, visit the official 123.hp.com/setup l7300 website and download the printer driver after choosing the correct MacOS version for your system. Run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver.
- As before, register your product by signing into your HP account. It is free to create one if you don’t already have one.
123 HP Officejet Pro L7300 Wireless Printer Setup
As stated earlier, some versions of HP Officejet Pro L7300 printers have added wireless functionality. This helps the users to print documents by wirelessly sending it to the printer. Here, we have discussed the different ways of setting up your printer wirelessly.
- Printer’s Control Panel
- Ethernet Cable
- USB Cable
Printer’s Control Panel
For the most part, you can control various printer settings through its control panel. Thus, you can use it to set up the HP Officejet Pro L7300 printer’s wireless connection. These instructions will help you to set it up.
Turn on your printer and go to the Control Panel. Here, you have to tap on the Setup button.
- Navigate to ‘Network’ using the arrow keys and press Ok.
- Next, hover around to select ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ and press Ok again.
- Finally, follow the instructions as displayed and connect to your own Wi-Fi network.
In addition to wireless connectivity, HP Officejet Pro L7300 printers have an Ethernet port as well. Thus, you can use this to connect your computer similar to USB cables. Therefore, you can set up wireless connectivity by following the steps below.
- Run the Printer driver software and choose the option ‘Install’.
- Follow the instructions and select ‘Wireless’ under ‘Connection type’. Promptly, select Next.
- Finally, follow the steps to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Finder menu and select Go from the list. Next, choose the Computer option.
- Next, head over to Library and select Printers. Here, select HP from the list and go to Utility.
- Finally, open Network Printer Setup utility and follow the instructions as displayed. Subsequently, connect your printer to your home or office’s Wi-Fi network.
Following the same steps above, you can connect your printer by using the USB cable as well. After successful connection, you can disconnect the cables to use the Wireless feature.
123 HP Officejet Pro L7300 Wireless Mobile Printing Setup
Followed by Wireless printing, HP Officejet Pro L7300 printers offer mobile printing as well. Thus, users can print documents, photographs and files directly from their smartphone or tablet. To do this, you have to turn on Printer sharing first. You can follow the instructions below to enable printer sharing.
- Press the Windows logo button to open the Start menu. Here, type ‘printer’ and select the first result that appears.
- Next, choose HP Officejet Pro L7300 from the list and right-click on it. Subsequently, choose ‘Sharing’ and then select ‘Turn on printer sharing’.
- Go to the Apple menu and select ‘System Preferences’. Here, you have to click and open ‘Printers and Scanners’.
- Choose HP Officejet Pro L7300 from the list and select ‘Share this printer’ checkbox.
- Additionally, you can give it a name by opening the ‘Sharing preferences’ button next to it.
Airprint for Apple
iPhones and iPad have a built-in cloud printing application called AirPrint. This allows the users to directly print from their smartphone in just a few easy steps.
Go through these steps to print any document using Airprint on an Apple device.
- Open the file, document or photograph that you want to print.
- Search and select your printer that is connected to the same network.
- Finally, tap on Print to print your documents.
E-Print for Android
Usually, most Android devices do not have an in-built cloud printing software. Therefore, HP has released its own application called E-print. This application allows Android users to remotely print to any network-based printers.
You can easily download this application from the Google Play store. Follow the steps given below to use this application.
- Launch the application and browse your documents or files. Select the document you wish to print.
- Next, select HP Officejet Pro L7300 printer from the list.
- Finally, tap on the ‘Print’ option to take a printout.
Cloud Print for Computers
In comparison to smartphones and tablets, cloud printing is available for computers as well. Currently, it is only available through Google Chrome. Thus, you can refer to the next section to set up Google cloud printing on your computer.
123 HP Officejet Pro L7300 Google Cloud Printing Setup
Google Chrome is a popular browser that can link its entire browser activity with your Google account. Thus, it can come in handy while printing as well. Google Cloud Print allows users to remotely print documents from anywhere without connecting to the same network as the printer.
Follow these instructions to set up Google cloud printing on your Google chrome browser.
- First, make sure that you have signed in to Chrome using your Google account. Next, open Chrome and click on the three dots to open the menu.
- Here, select Settings and then navigate to Advanced Settings.
- Find and select Google Cloud Printing and then click on Manage Cloud Printing devices.
- Initially, your printer needs to be connected to the same network as the computer. This is important only for the initial printer setup.
- Afterward, select HP Officejet Pro L7300 printer from the available devices and add it to your account. The printer will automatically print a confirmation page after a successful connection.
Now, you will be able to print documents from anywhere by simply signing in to your Google account. Make sure that you use ‘Incognito mode’ to log in on public or other computers. Make sure to turn on two-factor authorization as well. This will help you to make your account secure as well.