123.hp.com/dj2542 - HP Deskjet 2542
Our technicians deliver assistance for the 123.hp.com/dj2542 printer setup, 123 HP Deskjet 2542 printer driver download, 123 HP Deskjet 2542 printer driver installation and 123 HP Deskjet 2542 printer wireless setup.
All the technicians associated with us are strongly skilled such that they can help you when you need their guidance. You can rely on their techniques and experience.
- 123 HP Deskjet 2542 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 2542 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Deskjet 2542 Wireless setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 2542 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Deskjet Printer Models
- 123 HP Deskjet 2542 Google Cloud Print
123 HP Deskjet 2542 Initial Printer Setup
You need this first thing first when you buy a new printer. The initial printer setup makes your 123.hp.com/dj2542 printer capable of printing. Follow the instructions below to complete the initial setup procedure.
- Position the printer package on a strong support structure and cut the package. Take the 123.hp.com/dj2542 printer from the printer package. Place the printer on a flat and sturdy surface.
- Unwrap all the stickers and wrappers from the 123 HP setup 2542 printer device.
- Next, you need to connect the power cord provided with the HP printer. Connect the cord from the printer to a nearby power socket. It will charge up your printer.
- Turn on the HP Deskjet 2542 printer by pressing the power button.
- Open the ink cartridge door of the printer to load the ink cartridge.
- Get the HP Deskjet 2542 ink cartridge from the packaging and load it into the corresponding ink slots. You can close the door of the ink cartridge access after you have successfully loaded the ink cartridge.
- Pull the paper tray out of your 123.hp.com/setup 2542 printer. Gather papers of the same dimensions.
- Load the papers to the paper tray. Use the paper slider to align the papers.
- Push the paper tray into the printer.
- By the way, you have completed the initial setup of the 123 HP Deskjet 2542 printer. Next, you need to download the HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Driver to carry on with the excellent performance of your printer.
123 HP Deskjet 2542 Driver Installation
Your HP Deskjet 2542 can perform more way better if you download and install a compatible driver for the printer. You have to follow the guidelines below to start up the process.
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup 2542 web page to install the printer driver.
- You can notice a search field there. Provide the printer model number in that search field. Then click on the Begin option.
- Proceed with the HP Deskjet 2542 Driver Download link on that web page. Choose the Save option from the three choices of Open, Save or Run.
- Once the driver data gets downloaded, double-click on that downloaded driver.
- Go through the on-screen guidelines to accomplish the installation process.
- Lastly, you need to register and activate the printer. Visit 123.hp.com/dj2542 on your web browser.
Download HP Deskjet 2542 Driver for Windows
Windows users need the guidelines below to download and install printer drivers on the HP Deskjet 2542 printer.
- Go to the HP com setup 2542 web page to download the most recent version of the HP Deskjet 2542 Driver Download.
- Download only that driver that supports your Windows device. This will let you use the advanced features of the HP Deskjet 2542 printing device.
Download HP Deskjet 2542 Driver for Mac
Similarly, Mac users need to install the appropriate printer driver for the HP Deskjet 2542. Please track the instructions below to accomplish the process.
- Look for the latest version of the 123.hp.com/dj2542 printer driver on the setup page for the Mac device. Download and install the printer driver to enjoy an uninterrupted printing facility on your new HP printer.
- Check whether the driver that you downloaded is compatible with your Mac device.
123 HP Deskjet 2542 Wireless Setup
123 HP Deskjet 2542 Wireless Setup for Windows
You need to follow the steps below to complete the wireless setup on Windows for HP Deskjet 2542 printer device.
- Firstly, make sure that your 123.hp.com/dj2542 is on. Turn on your Windows device and the wireless router.
- Enlist the Windows computer to the wireless network.
- Opt for the Wireless Setup Wizard on the Control Panel of the 123 HP printer.
Choose the wireless network to that your computer is connected now. You are done with the 123 HP Deskjet 2542 WPS setup.
123 HP Deskjet 2542 Wireless Setup for Mac
Mac devices are also capable of participating in the wireless setup with the HP Deskjet 2542 printer. Check out how you can pair your Mac device with the wireless setup of the HP printer.
- Turn on the Mac device, wireless router, and most necessarily the HP Deskjet 2542 printer.
- Connect your Mac device to that wireless network.
- Opt for the Wireless Setup Wizard to explore all the available wireless networks. You have to choose that wireless network to which your computer is plunged.
Accept all the prompts to finalize the HP wireless setup for Mac.
123 HP Deskjet 2542 Auto Wireless Setup
Get familiar with the Auto Wireless Setup to enjoy the wireless setup seamlessly. Follow the guidelines below to explore more about Auto Wireless Setup.
- This setup lets you connect the HP Deskjet 2542 to the HP wireless network.
- You need not require any prompt or cable to connect.
- Just install the 123 HP Deskjet 2542 software and track the instructions to use the feature.
123 HP Deskjet 2542 Connect Using USB Cable
You can simply connect your printer to your computer by hard-wiring if you want to avoid the wireless setup and all.
- You need to position your HP Deskjet 2542 printer near your computer.
- Connect a USB cable from the printer to the USB port of the computer. Make sure that the connection doesn’t loosen.
- Hopefully, the 123 HP DJ 2542 printer is securely connected to your computer.
123 HP Deskjet 2542 Wireless Mobile Printing
123 HP Deskjet 2542 Airprint
Airprint service is exclusively designed for Apple devices. Let’s observe how it works.
Enable the Airprint option from your iPhone, iPad or iPod. You can get help from the HP Deskjet 2542 manual on how to enable the feature. Therefore, you can print the content through the printer even if you are far away from the printer.
123 HP Deskjet 2542 ePrint
ePrint option is not device-specific. You can use any network-enabled device to connect to your HP Deskjet 2542 printer.
- This cloud-based service is used to connect the HP printers to the web services. You should have access to a stable internet connection for this purpose. Send an email to the email address of your HP Deskjet 2542 to assign print jobs.
123 HP Deskjet 2542 Cloud Print
You can easily avail of the Cloud Print feature if you possess any web-connected device.
This web service enables you to print from your smartphones or tablets. Register your 123.hp.com/dj2542 printer on the Google Cloud Print service. You can also adjust the options with the Manage option if required.
123 HP Deskjet 2542 Mopria Print
Android users got an additional feature named Mopria print to get access to wireless mobile printing.
You can activate this Mopria print service if you have an android tablet or smartphone with android 4.4 or later. Just install HP Deskjet 2542 Mopria application from the web page of 123 HP com setup.
123 HP Deskjet 2542 Google Cloud Print
You can connect your HP Deskjet 2542 to the web services through the Google Cloud Print services. When you connect your printer to the web services you can connect to your printer whenever you want. Moreover, you can control the printing from your network-enabled device from any corner of the world.
You have to register your printing device to the Google Cloud Print firstly. Go with the 123 HP com setup 2542 Google Cloud Print. All you need is an uninterrupted internet connection.
Register the Printer:
Follow this section in order to create a successful registration for Google Cloud Print services.
The registration process requires some minimum qualifiers. Go through the list below to know what the requirements are.
- A computer consisted of Windows XP or later, OS X v10.7 or later, Linux, Chrome book, or Chrome as the operating system.
- A Google account.
- Necessarily, Google Chrome as a web browser.
- A strong internet connection.
- The Google Cloud Print should connect to the same network to which the computer is connected.
How to Register:
Follow the guidelines below to know how you can register for the Google Cloud Print services.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/setup 2542 printer.
- Log in to Google Chrome with a valid Google account of yours.
- Navigate the following options there: Chrome menu> Settings.
- Under the Settings option search for the Show Advanced Settings option. Click on it.
- Next, scroll down to find out the Google Cloud Print section. Choose the Manage option.
- Now, check if Google Cloud Print can identify the 123 HP com setup printer within the network.
Connect the Printer:
Next, you have to connect the printer to the web services through Google Cloud Print. Track the guidelines as depicted below for cloud-ready printers.
These printers are capable of connecting to web services immediately. Make sure that your printer is either cloud-ready or HP ePrint capable.
- Log into the Google Chrome web browser.
- Type ‘chrome://devices’ on the address bar of the web page. It will show you all the connected devices to your network.
- Go to My Devices and Printer section. Look out if your printer is enlisted there.
- If you can notice your printer then your HP Deskjet 2542 printer is paired with the Google Cloud Print already. Opt for the Manage options if you want to alter some settings or view all the Google Cloud Printers’ names.
- If you can notice the printer under the list of New Devices, then click on the Register option. You can surely print a confirmation page. You may encounter some prompts that you have to accept for a secure connection.
- If your printer is not under the list of New Devices then ensure that the printer is logged to your network. Otherwise, it won’t work. You can also send an email to the email address of your 123.hp.com/dj2542 printer. Thus you can connect the printer. But the printer should have an HP ePrint allowance for this purpose.