123.hp.com/ojk60 - HP Officejet k60
Here, we will discuss about 123.hp.com/ojk60 printer set up in an undemanding way. We will also look upon 123 HP Officejet k60 printer driver installation, 123 HP Officejet k60 wireless setup, 123 HP Officejet k60 wireless mobile printing and so on.
- 123 HP Officejet k60 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet k60 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet k60 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet k60 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Officejet k60 Troubleshooting
We have our efficient and skilled technicians who will help you to solve all of these procedures of 123 HP Officejet k60 printer.
123 HP Officejet k60 Initial Printer Setup
The basic installation of the 123 HP Officejet k60 printer is as follows. The printer can be wired or wireless
- Remove all the plastic wrappers from the box of the printer. Now unbox the printer and take the machine out. Keep it on a smooth and flat surface.
- Unwrap all the printer peripherals of the printing device and connect the power cord from the printer to the electric socket.
- Turn on the printer and make necessary changes from its “Control Panel”.
- Pull out the paper tray and take a medium bunch of paper. Put the paper stack in the tray and push it in the device. Do not exceed the stack of more than 250 sheets.
- Unwrap the ink cartridges, which came along with the device from the company itself. Fix them to their respective places very carefully. After that, the printer will process itself and print a test page.
The initial setup of your printer is now complete.
123 HP Officejet k60 Driver Installation
The driver installation procedure of 123 HP Officejet k60 printer in Windows and Macintosh are as follows.
123 HP Officejet k60 Printer Driver Download in Windows Platform
The necessary steps to download the printer drivers are as given below. Make sure that you have downloaded all the Windows updates previously.
- Hopefully, you have got a driver CD from the device itself. Insert the CD in your computer and wait for a few moments. Your system will process the CD and an Autoplay option to pop up on your screen.
- Then click on “Install Drivers” and wait for some time. Your system will automatically install the drivers from the disc. Wait until the process is complete.
- Now take the CD out and restart your computer to make the necessary changes.
If you don’t get any discs with your printing device, then you have to download and install the drivers manually. Follow the steps to do so.
- Open your default browser (Internet Explorer and Edge) and type the HP driver download address in the address bar. Press the “Enter” key and you will be redirected to the downloads website.
- Enter your printer’s model number and the name and version of the operating system that you are using. Once again, press the “Enter” key and you will see the list of drivers present there.
- Download all the setup driver files (.exe) one by one and install them. You will get these downloaded setup files in your PC default “Downloads” folder. While the driver installation process, your system will restart a number of times for saving changes.
123 HP Officejet k60 Driver Installation Process in Macintosh Environment
The driver download process of the Windows and Macintosh operating system is near about same. One main thing you must keep in mind that the default browser of Mac is Safari and setup file format is dmg.
123 HP Officejet k60 Wireless Setup
Startup Web Services of 123 HP Officejet k60
To establish the Startup Web Services in 123 HP Officejet k60 printer, follow the instructions given below.
- Make sure that you have a healthy internet connection. Then, you have to find out the printer’s IP address and its network configuration. Print a test page and you get all of this necessary information
- After knowing the address, place it in your system’s address bar and hit “Enter”. Now click on the “Web Service” title on that EWS webpage.
- Then click on any of these three options which are “Enable”, “Continue”, “Turn On” depending upon the circumstances available there.
The Web Service facility is now successfully complete.
Remove Web Services from 123 HP Officejet k60 Printer
If you want to remove the Web Services from the printer, then look over to the printer’s “Control Panel” and go to “Settings”. Now de[pending upon the printers model, find out the “Turn Off”, “Disable” or “Remove” option. Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the removal process.
Change of Network Settings in 123 HP Officejet Printer
If you want to change or view the network settings, just follow the instructions which are written below.
- Download the HP Device Toolbox software from the HP official website and install it. If it is already installed in your system, then print the configuration page from the printer to find the IP address.
- Your IP address will be in IPv4 or IPv6. Now click on the “Start” button and click on Device Toolbox application. Then click on the “Networking” tab and make the necessary changes there.
The changes in your network settings are now complete. If you want you can make more changes with the same procedure in the future.
Wireless Setup of 123 HP Officejet k60
To establish the wireless setup, make sure that your wireless network is running successfully. Moreover, you must know your network’s id name and password for future preferences. Now follow the steps given below.
- Go to the “Control Panel” and choose the “Wireless” option and then click on “OK”. Then, select your printer icon and click the down arrow key to enter into the “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- Once again, press the down arrow key to choose the name of your wireless network and press “OK”.
- Enter your password (WEP or WPA key) after providing the network name and click on “Connect”.
With all the above-mentioned steps, the wireless setup is now complete.
USB Setup for 123 HP Officejet Printer
When your wireless connection is somehow not working, the only option that you should choose is to set up and print your files via USB. the entire setup process is given below.
- Ensure that the printer is in an active state. Get a USB cable and make sure that it is handy and normal in length. Find out the USB port and insert the one end to your printer and the other end to the system.
- Now go to the “Control Panel” from your PC and select “Device and Printers”. Then click on your printing device icon and select it as a default printer.
The USB setup between the printer and system is complete. This process is known as instant installation.
123 HP Officejet k60 Wireless Mobile Printing
Hp provides a mobile printing facility to all the users of different platforms. The 123 HP Officejet k60 Wireless Mobile Printing solutions are as follows.
Airprint mobile printing service is exclusively designed and developed for Apple users. All the Apple users can avail of this facility in Macintosh as well as the iOS environment. Make sure that your iOS device and printer are connected to the same network.
Select the files that you want to print, press the “Print” icon and the application will open. Select the name of your printer and tap on the “Print” option. The printer will start printing all of your selected files.
ePrint is a cloud-based printing service with which you can print your jobs anytime and from anywhere. You just need a stable internet connection and the e-mail address of your printing device. Register the e-mail id to ePrint official site. After that send your files to the printer’s e-mail address. The printer will print all the files one by one respectively.
Cloudprint we printing service is authorized by Google. It allows all Gmail users to print from smartphones and tablets. Just open your Google Chrome browser and go to the “Advanced Setting” option. Then follow all the on-screen instructions to print your files via Cloudprint.
Mopria print is specially designed for Android devices. Your smartphone or tablet must have Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or a later version. To utilize the facility, just install the Mopria application from Google Playstore. Open the application and then select the files that you want to print. Select the desired name of your printer and click on the “Print” icon.
123 HP Officejet k60 Troubleshooting
When your printer faces problems, then you need to troubleshoot it at the earliest. All the troubleshooting steps are given below.
Fix 123 HP Officejet k60 Printer Unavailable during Network Driver Installation
If you cannot find the printer in your wireless network, then you need to rectify it with the help of the following steps. Moreover, the troubleshooting steps for Windows are easy to perform. You need to reset the entire printing system by removing all the drivers from your computer including the other printing preferences. Then restart the entire system and reinstall the drivers one by one.
Resolve Network Installation Error of 123 HP Officejet k60 Printer
In order to resolve the network installation error, just follow some of these easy steps to solve it.
- Turn off the printing device, computer, and router. Then restart those once again.
- Now open System File Checker from Command Prompt and repair the damaged files. After that check whether the HP Print and Scan Doctor is in your system, if yes then run it to fix all the issues, if not then install it and do the same.
Sort out Paper jam Issues
When the paper jams in the printing device, turn off the device and just pull out the input tray and remove the paper which is stuck inside. After removing the paper, reinsert the tray and turn on the device. Print a test page and check whether the problem persists or not.
When a paper jam occurs in the rear side of the printer, then open the ink cartridge access door and move it. Now check for the jammed area and remove the paper. Then close the access door.
Improve Printing Quality of 123 HP Officejet k60 Printer
When you see that the printer is not printing copies properly, then you need to fix it as soon as possible.to improve the printer’s printing quality, you should fix the ink cartridges properly in their respective slots. Then you must use smooth and good quality paper for a better printing experience.
Check the ink and toner levels, if the ink level is low, replace them at the earliest. Also, check the toner cartridge for dust coverings. Clean it with a thin piece of cloth very gently.
Rectify USB Connection Error in 123 HP Officejet k60 Printer
USB error is the most common error that occurs when your PC connects with the printer. The steps this error rectification in Windows and Macintosh are given below.
For Windows Platform
In the Windows platform, the official HP Scan Doctor is a way to solve the error. You can also check the Windows Acquisition settings and reinstall the suitable drivers which are present there.
For Macintosh Environment
The process is a bit different in this operating system. Open the USB cable from the device. If your printer is already on, then just leave it idle for a few minutes. After that, turn your printer and connect the USB cable again in a different port. Then go to “System Preferences” and then on to the printer section. Now delete the icon of your printer and add it once again.
After that, uninstall the printer driver from your Mac computer and reinstall it again.
Tips: Always perform the cleaning process of printing head and nozzle under expert guidance very carefully. Those mechanical parts are very delicate and by chance, if you accidentally damage them by mistake, it will cost much amount of money to purchase or repair them again.