123.hp.com/envy7855 - HP Envy 7855
Here, we will provide you support for your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer setup along with the following procedures given below.
- 123 HP Envy 7855 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Envy 7855 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Envy 7855 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Envy 7855 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Envy 7855 Printer USB Setup
- 123 HP Envy 7855 Printer Troubleshooting
We have an efficient and experienced team that can help you understand these processes regarding 123 HP Envy 7855 printer setup. Now, you need to examine and understand this article very carefully and attentively.
123 HP Envy 7855 Initial Printer Setup
After buying the 123 HP Envy 7855 printer, you need to unbox it. Follow the easy steps to figure it out.
- Place your printer package on a smooth and plain surface and make sure it doesn’t slide down automatically. Now, remove all the plastic tapes wrapped around it and open the box.
- Carefully, take out the printer with both hands. If you feel it a bit heavy, take help from someone.
- Place the device near your computer to make it easier to access. Now, ensure that you have got all the printer peripherals and equipment correctly. If not, contact your retailer as soon as possible.
- Unwrap the power cord and connect it to the printer and electricity power board. Switch it on and make sure all the LED sections are glowing correctly.
- After this, you need to load the papers. So, open the paper tray and insert a medium bunch of paper. However, ensure that the tray is free from any other sticky or obstructive materials.
- Push the paper tray and check whether the bunch of paper hits the bottom of the printer’s surface.
Now, you have to install all the drivers that are mandatory for the device.
123 HP Envy 7855 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 7855 has launched several printing drivers with exclusive features. Hence, you have to select the appropriate drivers for your printer.
For this purpose, visit the HP support page and enter your printer’s model number. Then the page will redirect you to their downloads page. Select the respective drivers for your printer and download it one by one. After the download completion, you can find them in your Downloads folder. Now, install them one at a time to proceed with the printer setup.
This was the general process of downloading and installing drivers but, the setup files might vary with respect to OS. Next, we will discuss the driver’s download and installation steps on Windows and Macintosh platforms.
123 HP Envy 7855 Printer Drivers Download for Windows Platform
As discussed in the previous section, follow the same process up to the support page. Now, you have to choose the type and version of the OS you are using. Choose the Windows option from the dropdown menu and then select the version.
After that, the page will redirect you to the driver downloads page for the selected OS version. So, download all the “.exe” files and install them from your system’s Downloads directory.
Download 123 HP Envy 7855 Printer Drivers for Macintosh Platform
Open the HP support page from Safari and select your Macintosh OS version. Once done, it will once again redirect you to its download page. Here, the setup file available will be a different one. The setup extension for Mac is “dmg”.
Download the necessary files to your system’s Downloads folder. From there, install them one by one.
123 HP Envy 7855 Wireless Setup
You can connect your 123 HP Envy 7855 printer to a wireless network for a hassle-free and cordless printing service. Now, a question might arise that how can you set up the wireless connection between the printer and WiFi network? Don’t worry, just follow the steps below to proceed with the wireless setup.
Set up 123 HP Envy 7855 Printer via WiFi and Wireless Direct
If you use WiFi and Wireless Direct, you will be able to print anything from your printing device. It will help you to print any documents or photos without any interference with the WiFi router or access point. The steps are given below to enable WiFi Direct.
- Navigate to the printer’s “Control Panel” and tap the “WiFi Direct” option.
- Now, touch the “Settings” option in order to configure this feature. Then press “OK”.
- The feature is now activated and you can add up to 5 devices with which you can print wirelessly.
Steps to Print from 123 HP Envy 7855 Printer to a Wireless Computer
The wireless network helps to connect any printer device via the WiFi router. In this section, your primary objective is to configure your router. Thereafter, you can connect the printer to the WiFi network. A computer with the wireless feature is a necessary item for this entire process. So, let’s discuss the printing process from a wireless computer.
- Make sure that the WiFi network is turned on and established correctly between your system and printer.
- Select the HP Envy 7855 printing device from the list of available networks. Then locate your printer’s WiFi settings. Now, connect your printer with the help of your network’s id and password.
123 HP Envy 7855 Wireless Mobile Printing
Apart from printing via a computer, you also might want to print the documents and photos from your mobile. It is the shortest and easiest way to print a particular file. The platforms where you can perform mobile printing efficiently are given below.
Print via AirPrint in 123 HP Envy 7855 Printer
AirPrint is specially designed for Apple users. If you own an Apple device such as an iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, you can easily use this platform as this is the built-in feature.
First, you have to establish a successful connection between your printer, PC, and Apple device. Then open the default photo application and select the photos that you want to print. Now choose “AirPrint” and select the name of your printer to synchronize the data you want to print. Next, press the “Print” option and wait for the printer to print your files.
123 HP Envy 7855 ePrint
This platform uses emails to print any type of documents. ePrint is web-enabled network access, where you can print in supreme quality according to your preference. At first, you have to note down your printer’s e-mail address. Then register it on the official website of HP. In order to enjoy its complete features, your mobile or computer must have a stable and strong Internet connection.
Print Through Cloud Print in 123 HP Envy 7855 Printer
Cloud Print is a platform authorized by Google, which helps you to print high-quality documents from its cloud server. At first, you need to register your printer’s e-mail id to Google Cloud Print’s support page. Then you have to store your files in the Cloud Print server. Now you can access those files from any location with the help of a stable Internet connection and print it.
123 HP Envy 7855 Mopria Print
The Mopria Print platform helps you to print from any Google Android devices. At first, you have to download the application from Play Store. Then install it on your mobile phone or tablet. Now, connect your printer via WiFi with your Mopria Print application. After they successfully connect, print any documents or photos using your HP printer.
123 HP Envy 7855 Printer USB Setup
Wireless connections can provide a comfortable and uninterrupted printing facility but, a wired connection is also equally important. You can establish a wired connection as a backup procedure in case the wireless connection faces any glitches. In this part, we will discuss all the necessary steps about the USB-based printer setup in Windows as well as Macintosh platforms.
Setup for 123 HP Envy 7855 via USB in Windows Platform
The steps for the Windows platform are explained below. Carefully follow the steps and perform them attentively.
- Turn on your printer and PC as well. Close all the applications and click on the “Start” option and go to “Control Panel”. Select “Device and Printers”.
- Go to the HP driver support page, follow all the given instructions and download the necessary USB driver. Now install the driver and open the application. If your download fails, go back to the main site and check whether you have selected the “Windows” option.
- If your driver is previously downloaded and installed, then you are good to go. So, after opening the application, choose “USB” when the program will ask you for the “Connection Type”.
- Now, click on the “Printer” option, enter your printer’s model number and click on “Submit”.
123 HP Envy 7855 Printer Setup via USB in Macintosh Environment
In this part, we will discuss the setup procedure in Apple’s Macintosh platform. For this, go to the HP support page via Safari (default browser). Follow the same exact procedure as given for the Windows section but, here you must select Macintosh OS along with its type of version. After that, again follow the on-screen instructions which are given above.
123 HP Envy 7855 Printer Troubleshooting
Problems are inevitable in any type of printer. To resolve those problems, you need to troubleshoot your printing device. In this section, we will discuss a few printer problems and corresponding solutions.
123 HP Envy 7855 Printer not Found During Network Driver Setup
When your system cannot find your printer driver, follow a few steps to resolve it. Those steps are as follows.
- Open your PC and press the “Start” button, click on “Control Panel” and move to the “Devices and Printers” option. Then remove all the options present there along with the Preferences.
- Remove the driver from the “Uninstall or Change Program” section. Now, download that particular driver from HP’s download page and install it.
- Restart your computer in order to save the changes. Hopefully, you can solve the problem in your printer driver.
Resolve Network Installation Error in 123 HP Envy 7855 Printer
You can fix the network installation error with the help of the following steps. Follow them carefully.
- Turn off your HP printer, router, and computer. Switch it on after some time and click on the “Start” button. Now type “cmd” and hit “Enter”.
- After the Command Prompt opens, write “sfc.exe” to open System File Checker. Now, repair the damaged file with the help of this built-in feature and close the Command Prompt window.
- After that, run the “HP Print and Scan Doctor” application, which you have installed earlier. Let this application fix all the errors. Thereafter, restart your computer and save all the changes.
Printing Error in Mobile Phone or Tablets via 123 HP Envy 7855 Printer
Sometimes, while printing any of your documents or photos using your mobile device, the printer may not operate correctly. In such cases, the troubleshooting procedure is very easy. Uninstall all the HP mobile and tablet applications from your devices. Clean your device’s junk and temporary files with the help of a secured third-party software.
After that, optimize your device to boost its performance with the help of its built-in optimization software. If your device does not have any such software like this, download any third-party optimization application from your device’s application store. Then again, download and reinstall the HP applications. Hopefully, this process will help you to solve the printing problem.
Improve Copy Quality of 123 HP Envy 7855 Printer
When you see your printer is not printing good quality documents and photos, it indicates a certain problem has occurred. Don’t panic, just relax and follow these steps below.
- Make sure that you use genuine HP ink cartridges and also check the paper quality. Always try to use new and smooth papers.
- Check if the ink cartridge is perfectly placed. If not, open it and reinstall the cartridges. Observe the level of inks now. If you will see it is below half, refill or replace it immediately to avoid any sort of printing errors.
- The most important fact you must keep in mind is to not use any folded or curved paper. This may result in paper jams and can cause serious damage to your printer.
- If your printer is printing blank or faded printouts, check the printing quality settings on your PC. Set the quality to maximum dpi from the drop-down list of printer’s Settings. On the other hand, you can also clean the printing head with the help of the “Automatic Utility” application. You can get this application’s setup file from the HP download page.
123 HP Envy 7855 Printer’s Scanner not found
On some models, the scanner device is attached to your printer and can generate certain problems. In order to fix the issue where the scanner is not found somehow, download and install the “HP Print and Scan Doctor” application.
So, uninstall all the printer-related applications by the steps given above. Then activate the Windows Image Acquisition feature from the printer settings. Run the application and it will fix your scanner, which was not found earlier. After that, install all the printer software one by one.
Resolve Fax Fail Problem in 123 HP Envy 7855 Printer
With the Fax attached to your printer, the process of sending documents from one computer to another becomes easier. But sometimes, your computer goes to sleep mode while sending a fax. The instructions are as follows to resolve this issue.
- Send more than 1 fax at a time to keep your computer awake. If your computer still goes into the sleep mode, then reset the entire printing system and try to send a fax once again.
- Faxed documents might come blank and have vertical lines printed on it. In this case, you have to remove your printer’s power cord and wait for few minutes. Now, plug in the power cord once again and power it on. Then clean the glass scanner with a neat and thin piece of cloth to improve the quality. Now try to send the fax again.
ePrint Email doesn’t Print
In this case, when you find the assigned printing task is not carried out, check the receiving status of your printer. Now check whether you have assigned the printing job properly. If not, then delete it assign it again.
After that, check your print job’s file type. If the file format doesn’t support, try another format and upload your printing job on HP Envy 7855.
Tips: We recommend you to use genuine HP printer’s equipment and hardware peripherals to experience enhanced quality printing. You should perform the cleaning process of printing nozzles and heads under expert’s guidance. Don’t ever try to perform this delicate cleaning operation on the printer’s hardware alone, because they are very delicate and costly.