123.hp.com/envy7155 - HP Envy 7155
We provide excellent support for the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer setup, 123 hp envy 7155 printer driver installation, 123 hp envy 7155 printer driver download and 123 hp envy 7155 printer wireless setup. All our technicians and experts have enough knowledge to rectify each and every HP printer issue without any hassle.
- 123 HP Envy 7155 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Envy 7155 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Envy 7155 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Envy 7155 Wireless Mobile Printing
123 HP Envy 7155 Initial Printer Setup
- First, keep the box of HP Envy 7155 printer on an even place and take out the device. After that, place the device at a proper place away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- Now, remove all the packaging from the printer including the one present inside it by opening the front access door.
- Next, take the power cable of the device from the box and connect one end to the printer and the other to the wall socket and then turn it on.
- Now, on the printer, tap on the ‘Power’ button to start it up. After that, pull the top access door of the printer to reveal the internal components of the device.
- Now, take out all the ink cartridges from the box provided by HP and place them aside. Shake the ink cartridges from one side to the other gently and then open the packaging wrap.
- Once the ink cartridges are opened, quickly install them into the cartridge slots. Be sure to put the ink cartridges into their correct slots, otherwise, the printer will give an error.
- Repeat the above steps to place all the remaining ink cartridges into their slots. After the installation is complete, close the top access door of the device.
- Open the paper input tray of the HP Envy 7155 printer and place the same-sized paper stack into the paper tray and align them with the paper slider.
- At last, close the paper tray.
123 HP Envy 7155 Printer Driver Installation
- First, visit the official 123.hp.com/envy7155 website. In it, go to the software installation page.
- Next, within that page, go to the search section, then put the model name and number of the HP printer in the correct field and click on the ‘Begin’ button.
- When the search results page comes up, next, choose the ‘HP Envy 7155 printer driver’ option and click on the ‘Download’ button. This action will download the driver setup file of the printer.
- Once the download of the setup file is complete, next, locate and double-click on the downloaded setup file to launch the installer.
- Inside the installer window, follow the instructions that appear on the screen and accordingly click on the ‘Install’ button to begin the installation process of the driver.
- Now, wait for the installation to complete. Once over, next, restart the computer.
- At last, go back to the official website 123.hp.com/envy7155 then register and activate the printer.
123 HP Envy 7155 Printer Wireless Setup
The HP Envy 7155 printer can be used to print wirelessly either with Windows or Mac. In addition, you can set up wireless printing automatically or using a USB cable.
Wireless Setup of HP Envy 7155 Printer for Windows
- First, tap the ‘Cortana’ logo on the taskbar and a search section of the Windows OS will come up.
- Inside that section, type in the text ‘control panel’ and then from the output of that search, choose the ‘Control Panel’ option.
- As soon as you do that, a new window with the name ‘Control Panel’ will come up. Inside that window, there will be various categories of settings specific to the computer, that you can change according to your will.
- Now, out of all those settings categories present, choose the one that says ‘Hardware and Sound’. Now, a new page will appear, in it, choose the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- This action will open another page, in it, go to the menu bar and choose the ‘Add a printer’ option. Now, a new dialog box with the name ‘Add Printer’ will come up.
- Now, start the HP Envy 7155 printer and then from the control panel of the device, choose the ‘Wireless’ button.
- Go to the computer and then from the dialog box, choose the ‘Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer’ link. When you click on that link, you will get the name of the HP Envy 7155 printer as an option on a list.
- From that list, choose that option and select the ‘Next’ button to continue with the setup process. Now move to the printer and then let it search for the closest wireless router.
- When the search is complete, all the available networks will be shown on a list of the device screen. Out of all the networks, choose the one with which your computer is connected.
- If the printer prompts you to enter the necessary credentials like the ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ of the network, then do so.
- At last, follow the on-screen instructions within the printer display and complete the wireless setup process of the HP printer.
Wireless Setup of HP Envy 7155 Printer for Mac
- First, connect the Mac computer with an active network and start the printer.
- After that, click on the ‘Wireless’ button on the control panel of the device.
- Next, go to the ‘Dock’ then locate and choose the ‘System Preferences’ icon. As soon as you do that, a new window having the name ‘System Preferences’ will come up.
- Inside that window, locate and click on the ‘Printers & Scanners’ option. Next, another window having the name ‘Printers & Scanners’ will come up.
- In that window, go to the left pane and click on the ‘+’ sign below the list to add the printer. If a prompt comes up, click on the ‘Add Printer..’ button.
- Now, a new dialog box with the name ‘Add’ will come up. Inside this dialog box, go to the top section and choose the ‘IP’ tab.
- Under that tab, enter the valid credentials on the correct fields and then click on the ‘Add’ button.
- Once the printer is added to the Mac computer, then it will appear on the list present on the left pane of the ‘Printers & Scanners’ window.
- Finally, after the connection between the Mac computer and the HP Envy 7155 printer is complete, print a document to check whether the device is working correctly or not.
HP Envy 7155 printer Auto Wireless Connect
To use the Auto Wireless Connect feature and connect the HP Envy 7155 printer wirelessly, follow the steps below.
- First, to use the Auto Wireless Connect feature, the network configuration and computer must meet these requirements.
- The computer should be running Windows Vista or later for PC and Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
- The machine must be connected to an 802.11 b/g/n router via a 2.4GHz connection. Also, the Operating System of the computer is in control of the wireless network.
- The computer must use the dynamic IP address and not a static one.
- Now, go to the official support page of the HP printer. Inside that page, go to the search section and input the model number of the printer.
- After that, click on the ‘Find’ button. As soon as you click on that button, a search output page will come up with the software specific to the HP Envy 7155 printer.
- Next, click on that option, and click on the ‘Download’ button. This action will start the download process of the printer software.
- Once the download is over, double-click on the downloaded file to initiate the installer.
- Now, switch on the printer. This action will initiate the ‘Auto Wireless Connect’ feature of the HP printer and prepare it to connect.
- Go to the computer and follow the instructions that come up on the printer software until the ‘Network’ section appears.
- Once you are in the ‘Network’ section, navigate to the middle and choose the ‘Network (Ethernet/Wireless) button. Next, from the ‘Device Network Connection’ page, locate and choose the ‘Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer’ option and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait until the printer connects to your network. When the connection is established, next, a confirmation message will appear on the printer software.
- Lastly, follow the rest of the instructions that appear and complete the setup process of the HP Envy 7155 printer.
USB Setup Process for the HP Envy 7155 Printer
- First, check for any previously installed printer on the computer and if there is any, then remove them.
- After that, switch on the printer and make sure it is powered on. If the USB cable of the printer is connected to the computer, disconnect it.
- Now, go to the computer and press the combination of ‘Windows + S’ keys to open the default search area.
- Inside that area, type in the text ‘devices’ and then from the result of that search locate and select the ‘Devices and Printers’ settings category of the Control Panel.
- As soon as you click on that category, a new window with the name ‘Devices and Printers’ will come up. Inside that window, go to the subheading ‘Printers and Faxes’ and right-click on the HP Envy 7155 printer icon and then click on the ‘Remove device’ option.
- Next, close the ‘Devices and Printer’ window. Now, go to the official website and download the ‘HP Easy Start’ software.
- Once the download is over, next, run the software and follow the instructions that come up on the screen and install the same into the computer.
- When the installation is complete, next, start the application and choose ‘USB’ as the type of connection. After that, choose the Operating System version.
- At last, attempt to print a document and see if the printer is working fine or not.
123 HP Envy 7155 Printer Wireless Mobile Printing
You can even print on the HP Envy 7155 printer using mobile devices like a smartphone or tablet. Mentioned below are three viable methods to print on this model using a mobile device.
‘ePrint’ Process for HP Envy 7155 Printer
The ‘ePrint’ is the service based on cloud technology made exclusively for the HP printers. This service lets the users assign print jobs from any place having good internet connectivity. You can send print jobs to the HP Envy 7155 printer via an email from the network-enabled devices to the email address of the printer.
Cloud Print Procedure of the HP Envy 7155 Printer
Cloud Print is the web service to print various files from the internet-enabled devices. In order to use this service, you will have to register the HP Envy 7155 printer on the Google Cloud Print. After the registration, all you need to do is alter the settings of the printer accordingly by using the ‘Manage’ option.
AirPrint Service of HP Envy 7155 Printer
AirPrint is a service used specifically for Apple handheld devices like iPad, iPhone, and iPod. With the help of this service, a user can print documents directly from an Apple device. In order to properly activate this feature, you can read the user manual and apply the steps given there. At last, try to print anything and see if the connection is established or not.
Registration Process of Google Cloud Print
To register the HP Envy 7155 printer with Google Cloud Print, follow the steps below.
- First, power on the HP Envy 7155 printer.
- Next, go to your computer that is running either Windows or Mac Operating System and then launch the Google Chrome browser.
- Once the browser window comes up, move to the top right corner of the screen and choose the ‘three vertical dots’. This action will open a drop-down menu with various options.
- Now, out of those options, select the one that says ‘Settings’. This will open a new page having the name ‘Settings.’
- Inside that page, go to the bottom and choose the ‘Advanced’ option. As soon as you choose that option, an advanced set of options for the Chrome browser settings will appear.
- Now, scroll down a little until the ‘Printing’ section comes up. Under that section, locate and choose the ‘Google Cloud Print’ option.
- On the new page that appears, find and tap on the option ‘Manage Cloud Print devices’. Now, another new page will come up, in it, if you are prompted to sign in to your Google account, then do the same.
- Finally, locate the HP Envy 7155 device and click on the ‘Add printers’ button.