123.hp.com/dj959c - HP DeskJet 959c
We offer you support for the setup process of your 123.hp.com/dj959c printer. You will also receive assistance with about 123 HP Deskjet 959c driver download process, 123 HP Deskjet 959c driver installation steps, 123 HP Deskjet 959c wireless setup and so on.
- 123 HP Deskjet 959c Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 959c Driver Installation
- 123 HP Deskjet 959c Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 959c Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Deskjet 959c Google Cloud Print
Our experienced and professional engineers will assist you to solve all the issues regarding your 123 HP Deskjet 959c printer.
123 HP Deskjet 959c Initial Printer Setup
The primary setup procedure of 123 HP Deskjet 959c printer is given below.
- Set the correct position in which you will place your printing device and remove all the plastic coverings.
- Unwrap the power cord and connect it to your printer as well as to the electric power socket. Let your device charge for some time.
- Now turn on the printer by pressing the power button. Check whether all the sections of your printing device is working correctly.
- Hold and pick up the ink cartridge elevator door and open it. Unwrap the ink cartridges and insert it to their desired slots.
- After the placements of ink cartridge bottles, close the elevator door.
- Bring out the paper tray and insert a medium stack of paper in it. Adjust them with the slider and push in the paper tray inside the printer.
123 HP Deskjet 959c Driver Installation
The methods for driver installation are as follows.
- To advance towards the driver software installation process, just go to 123.hp.com/setup 959c website.
- From there, affix the printer’s design number and select the “Start” option to begin the setup procedure.
- Now hit the “hp deskjet 959c driver download” option and then choose “Save”, “Open” or “Run” to initiate the installation process.
- After the successful download of all the driver executable files, double click to install them one by one.
- Now, pursue the instructions on your screen to complete the setup as well as the installation process.
Finally, go back to the 123.hp.com/dj959c on your web browser and complete the installation and registration task.
Drivers for Windows
If you use the Windows operating system, then the driver download facility is available on the hp com setup 959c website. Visit the website and download the correct driver files for your system.
The driver software allows you to create a connection with the leading features of the printer.
Drivers for Macintosh
If you want to utilize the best features of the printer on the Apple Macintosh operating system then download and install the latest driver versions. Before that, be sure that the drivers are perfectly compatible with your Mac OS.
123 HP Deskjet 959c Wireless Setup
Setup for Windows
First, turn on your printer, wireless router, and computer to begin the start-up process. Then initiate “Wireless Setup Wizard” in your printer’s Control Panel and select the desired name of your wireless network. Then adjust the required settings for 123 hp deskjet wps setup.
Setup for Macintosh
To start the wireless setup for Macintosh operating system, turn on the three devices which are your system printer and wireless router. Now turn over to your printer’s Control Panel and select the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option and choose the right network form all the available networks. Then confirm the process for your hp wireless setup for Mac.
Establish Auto Wireless Setup
As the title suggests, it doesn’t need any wires, cables or any type of prompt message information. To use the auto wireless feature, you have to install it from 123 hp deskjet 959c software setup file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Connection via USB
To set up an uninterrupted connection with the help of a USB cable, bring your printing device close to your computer and connect the USB cable to the PC as well as the printer. After the establishment of a stable connectivity print any files from your computer with ease.
123 HP Deskjet 959c Wireless Mobile Printing
Apple’s Airprint is only for all the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users. If you have an Apple device, then you can print anything via Airprint. In case, if you need some additional help then you might follow the printer user manual book.
ePrint is a cloud-based platform for the HP printers which helps you to assign your necessary printing works with the help of durable internet connectivity. ePrint actually uses the printer’s email address to receive the printing tasks from its users.
Web-Based mobile printing service for printing files from your tablets and smartphones. To delve into this service just register your 123.hp.com/dj959c printer to the Google Cloud Print and change the settings as necessary with the manage option.
It’s a mobile printing technology dedicated to the Google Android operating system. Your mobile phone or tablet’s OS must be KitKat which is version 4.4. To print any of your files through the Mopria Print service just install the software from 123 hp com setup webpage or from the Playstore platform.
123 HP Deskjet 959c Google Cloud Print
The Cloud Print service helps you to connect your printing device directly to the web service. When you connect to the web, then the task of printing becomes easier from any corner of the world. You just need to access the 123 hp com setup 959c Google Cloud Print feature and implement its Settings.
Registration of your Printer
To register your printer, first, you need to get some knowledge about the basic system requirements of your computer. They are as follows.
- An active Google Account.
- Your computer must run on Windows XP, Linux, Macintosh, Chrome book and many others.
- Google Cloud print must connect to the same wireless network just like your computer.
- And the most mandatory thing is a good internet connection.
Process of Registration
The procedure of registration to Google Cloud Print is now as follows.
- Put on the power supply of your printer. Then open the Chrome browser and log in to the Google account.
- Now click on the Chrome icon and select the Settings from the menu.
- Slide down and again select the “Advanced Settings”.
- Proceed further and scroll to click on the Google Cloud Print and Manage the options present there.
- Google Cloud Print now believes that the 123 hp com setup is active on your wireless network.
Connect your Printer
Some HP printers can connect directly to the internet. Just make your printer’s Cloud-ready or activate the ePrint feature in it.
- Double click on your Google Chrome browser and open a web page.
- Then click on the “New Tab” and make an attempt to open the chrome devices.
- After that, apply the “My Device and Printer” option and check that if your printing device is on the list.
- If your printing device is in the list of “My Device”, then your HP printer is active in the Google Cloud Print feature. Now select the “Manage” option to display the Google Cloud Print list of printers.
- When you see that your printer is on the list of “New Device”, then select the “register” option and print out a confirmation page. In a few selected printer models, the devices might ask you to finish the registration process to the Google Cloud Print feature from the printer Control Panel.
- If your printer is not yet in the registration list, then you can easily be sure that the 123 hp printer is connected to the network or it is still trying to connect to your printer’s email address.
- In this case, your 123.hp.com/dj959c printer must have HP ePrint which actually allows access to the device’s email address.