123.hp.com/envy5055 - HP Envy 5055
HP Envy 5055 printer is an all-in-one printer that can provide rich, bright and high-quality prints. This printer is capable of printing from your documents to email and web pages with ease. With a simple Wi-Fi setup, this printer can be the best choice for anyone.
Now, you can easily avail Envy 5055 with its complete printing solutions at an affordable price. So if you want to enjoy its advanced features then you have to setup 123 HP Envy 5055 properly.
Here you will get to learn how to setup HP Envy 5055 with step by step guidance. So, without wasting time let’s check out the whole procedure.
Below are a List of the Services that we Provide For You
- 123 HP Envy 5055 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Envy 5055 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Envy 5052 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Envy 5055 Google Cloud Print
123 HP Envy 5055 Initial Printer Setup
If you have an HP Envy 5055 printer then these are the initial printer setup steps that you have to follow.
Unpack the Printer From The Box
- First, place the printer box on a flat surface then take out the printer device from the box.
- Remove all the packing materials as well as the tapes from the printer.
Give Power Supply
- To provide direct power supply, connect one side of the power cord to the power outlet and another side to the back of the printer.
- To avoid any fluctuations, the direct power supply is the best process
Install the Ink Cartridges
- For installing the Ink cartridges, press the power button from your HP 5055 printer device and power on your printer.
- Lift up the ink cartridge access door in your hp printer device.
- Unpack the ink cartridges and remove all the plastic tapes.
- Now, place the ink cartridge in its respective ink cartridge slot.
- Once the installation process is completed, close the ink cartridge access door.
Set The Paper Tray
- Open the paper tray and take the stack of papers of the same size and place them in the paper tray.
- Slide down with paper slider for aligning the papers and close the paper tray.
Now the initial setup of 123 hp envy 5055 printer device is done.
123 HP Envy 5055 Driver Installation
After completing the initial setup process, now it’s time to download and install a compatible HP Envy 5055 Printer driver for your HP envy 5055 printer device. This driver can improve the performance of the printer.
Download Envy 5055 Printer Driver
You can find the complete set of Envy 5055 drivers from the official website of HP.
Use 123.hp.com/setup 5055 and visit the site.
- Type the model number of your printer in the respective field and click on Begin.
- Click on HP Envy 5055 driver Download then click on the open, save or Run from the appearing windows.
- Double click on the driver data downloaded to your computer and launch the installation.
- Complete the setup connection as well as the driver installation process by following the onscreen instructions.
Finally, come back to 123.hp.com/envy5055 on your browser page and complete the printer registration and activation process.
Printer Driver For Windows
- If you are a Windows user then, you can get HP 5055 driver download on hp com setup 5055 webpage. Just open the webpage and download the suitable driver for Windows.
- After downloading the driver you can use the advanced features of the HP Envy5055 printer.
Get Printer Software For Your Mac Device
- Like windows, you can get the latest version of 123.hp.com/envy 5055 printer driver for your Mac on HP’s official website.
- Ensure that your Mac device supports the printer driver.
123 HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
In this section, you are going to learn the HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup both for Windows and Mac. So, look at the process carefully.
123 HP 5055 Wireless Setup For Windows
Here are some easy steps that you can apply for connecting your printer to your Windows device wirelessly.
Basic Requirements For HP Envy 5055 WPS Setup
For this connection, you would require the below-mentioned items.
- An HP Envy 5055 printing device, a router with WPS feature and the latest Envy5055 WPS driver.
- An updated OS device and driver.
- A stable internet connection.
Enable WPS On Printer
Once you arrange all these basic requirements, enable WPS on Envy 5055 printer.
- Go to Connections on your printing device touch panel.
- Choose the Wireless Protected Setup option and enable the WPS on your printing device.
Enable WPS On Router
If you want to Enable WPS on your Router then you check out the following steps.
- Check the backside of your router and find out a small black WPS button.
- Press and hold the WPS button for a few minutes for activating it.
- Thus, you can form a secured wireless connection.
- Once you notice Wi-Fi light is blinking it means the connection is successful.
Wireless Setup Wizard
These are the following steps that you can apply for the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Navigate to the Control panel of your printer device.
- Choose the Connections option to initiate the setup wizard.
- Go with the setup process by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once you see the list of available wireless networks. Select your network’s name.
- Type the password of your network and proceed further.
Envy 5055 Wireless Setup Via Windows Control Panel
For this wireless connection, make sure your Windows and printing device are using the same wireless network.
- Go to the Windows control panel and navigate to Devices and Printers.
- You can see a list of devices that are connected to your Windows device and also the devices that are available for connection.
- Choose the name of your printer and connect it to wireless.
- After getting the connection, try to print a test page.
Auto Wireless Setup
This wireless setup will connect your printer to the wireless network automatically. For this, you do not require any cable or to share any network information. Just install the 123 hp envy 5055 software and follow the on-screen instructions.
Get Connection by USB Setup
If you want to get this connection then you must arrange an Envy 5055 printer, a compatible driver, a USB cable and a router that has a USB port. Make sure you have updated your operating system. Before connecting the USB cable make sure you check the cable properly. After preparing all these items, connect one side of the USB cable to the back of the printer and other to the USB port to the computer. Now you can find a stable and secure network connection.
123 HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup For Mac
Check out the following steps if you want to connect your Envy5055 printer wireless to Mac.
- Open your Mac device and click on the Apple icon.
- Select the option “System Preferences”
- Here you can see the list of the printers available for connections.
- Choose the name of your printing device and connect it to the Mac.
Note: If you do not find your printer’s name then click on the + sign and try to add it manually. Ensure your printer and Mac are using the same wireless network. Always Update your driver to get better performance and install a compatible driver that supports your operating system.
123 HP Envy 5055 Wireless Mobile Printing
Envy 5055 printing device has mobile printing features that supports almost every device. You can easily use these features to connect your printer wireless to a network. Only you have to make sure both your device and printer use the same wireless network.
This mobile service is generally designed for Apple users. You can easily find this feature as a default option on all iOS devices, including the iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Navigate to the Printer Touch panel and choose the Settings option.
- Click on the Web services option and enable the AirPrint on your Envy 5055 Printing device.
- Select and open the file to print from your iOS device.
- Now, hit on the Share icon and then select the Print option.
- Select the AirPrint Printer option.
- Now, the list of the available printing Airprint printing devices will appear.
- Select your printing device from the list.
E-print is basically used for assigning print jobs through email from the network-enabled devices to the printer’s email address. This cloud-based service allows you to send print jobs from anywhere if you have a stable internet connection.
- First, go to the printing device panel and click on the Web services icon.
- Now under the Web services Setup, run the Wizard.
- Once you see a new ePrint mail ID, type and enter your e-print mail Id.
- Finally, try to print a test file.
Cloud Print Setup
Through this web service, you can print directly from your Google cloud account. Cloud-print supports all the web-connected devices including tablets or smartphones. All you have to do to register your 123.hp.com/envoy 5055 printer on your Google cloud print and can modify the settings with manage.
- First, you have to restore your printer’s HP ePrint mail ID.
- Download and install the Google Chrome browser to your device.
- Go to the printing device and click on the Web services icon.
- Under the Web services option, enable the HP cloud print feature.
- Initiate the setup wizard by installing the HP cloud print extension for your chrome browser.
- Enter the HP ePrint mail ID and link it with your Google account.
- Try to print a test file directly from the cloud.
This mobile printing technology suitable for your Android smartphone or tablet that has 4.4 operating systems or a later version. Just install the hp envy 5055 Mopria application and enjoy this service. So, if you want to enable Mopria print on Envy 5055 printer then follow these instructions.
- Go to the Touch Panel.
- Choose Settings>Web Services and enable the Mopria Print setup on your HP printing device.
- Try to Enable the Mopria Service plugin on your Android phone or you can also avail of the latest HP Mopria Plugin from the Google play store.
- Once you install the app, open a file that you want to print on your Android device.
- Click on the print option now and choose the name of your printing device from the list.
- Then print the selected file with the desired settings.
123 HP Envy 5055 Google Cloud Print Setup
If you want to know the whole procedure for registering your printer to the Google Cloud Print then check out the following steps.
Before you register your printer you have to meet some requirements.
- You would require a computer that runs Chrome, Linux, OS X v10.7 or the later version or can use Windows XP and the later versions.
- Use a computer that has the Google Chrome browser.
- A Google Account.
- Both your computer and Google Cloud print must use the same network connection.
- A stable and active internet connection.
To register your printer, follow these steps.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer devices.
- Open your chrome browser and sign in to your Google account.
- Hit on the Chrome menu icon and select the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and choose the Show advanced settings option.
- Take your cursor to Google cloud print and click on the Manage option.
- Now, Google cloud print will detect 123 hp com setup printer on your network.
Connect Your Printer
To connect your printer you have to make sure that your printer is cloud-ready or HP ePrint is capable.
- Open your Google chrome page.
- Use a new tab to open chrome://devices.
- Click on the My Devices and printer option.
- Check whether your printer is available in the list.
- If it is present under My devices then your hp-setup 5055 printer is already itemized with Google cloud print.
- Choose the Manage option to view the authorized Google Cloud Print printer names.
- Or if it is present under New Devices then click on Register and print a confirmation page. Sometimes you may be asked to complete the registration via the printer control panel page.
- If your printer is not registered then ensure your printer is connected to the network or try to connect with your printer’s email address.
Frequently Asked Questions
“How To Solve HP Envy 5055 Not Printing Issue”
If you notice your printer is not printing when you try to copy any document then maybe the ink cartridge nozzles are clogged. In this case, you must power reset the printer and then try to clean the nozzles manually and try to fix the problem.
“When do hp envy 5055 ink cartridges need replacement”
You may have to replace the Ink cartridge on a needed basis. Through the printer’s indicator lights, you will be able to understand when you need to replace your ink cartridge if the cartridge becomes empty or if there is an issue.