123.hp.com/dj2652 - HP DeskJet 2652
HP manufactures quality printers that are preferred by most of the users. So, if you are planning to buy an all-in-one printer then HP Deskjet 2652 printer can be the right choice for you. At the same time, you should know the setup process of your printer to start the printing process.
If the processes of 123.hp.com/dj2652 Printer Setup are unknown to you then opt for our services. We have a pool of technicians who are carrying experience in the technical field for many years.
If you choose us then you will also get service regarding 123 HP Deskjet 2652 Initial Printer Setup, 123 HP Deskjet 2652 Driver Installation, 123 HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup, 123 HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Mobile Printing.
- 123 HP Deskjet 2652 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 2652 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Deskjet 2652 Cloud Printing
123 HP DeskJet 2652 Initial Printer Setup
Setting up your printer is the main requirement to start a print with your printer. Hence, follow the steps to complete the 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer setup.
- First of all, place your printer on an even surface and take it out of the box.
- Unwrap all the packaging materials that are wrapped in your printer and take a cable.
- Connect one end of the cable to the power socket and the other one to the rear side of the 123 HP Deskjet printer.
- Turn on your printer by pressing the power button for ten to fifteen seconds.
- Open the access door of your 123 HP Deskjet 2652 printer and take out the ink cartridge from the package.
- Now, open the input paper tray and load it with a bunch of paper. Then, close the tray.
- The initial setup of your 123 HP Deskjet 2652 printer is completed. Now, its time to install the compatible drivers for your printer.
123 HP DeskJet 2652 Driver Installation
Drivers allow your printer to communicate with the computer and send the printing requests. So look at the steps stated here.
- At the initial step, navigate 123.hp.com/setup 2652 and write down your printer model number.
- Click on the Begin icon and select HP Deskjet 2652 Driver Download. After that, click on Open and then Save respectively and then tap on Run to see the installed driver.
- Choose the driver data downloaded by double-clicking on it and start the installation.
- Go through the instructions showing on the screen and make the setup connection.
- Finally, return to 123.hp.com/dj2652 and finish the activation and the registration process.
HP Deskjet 2652 Driver for Windows
You can find HP Deskjet 2652 driver download for windows on HP com setup 2652 webpage. Hence, go to the webpage and install compatible drivers for your printer. Once you have installed correct drivers you can enjoy more advanced features of the HP Deskjet 2652 printer.
HP Deskjet 2652 Driver for Mac
At first, install and download the latest version of the 123 HP Deskjet 2652 printer driver from 123.hp.com/dj2652. But before installing the drivers you should check if the drivers are compatible with your device or not.
123 HP DeskJet 2652 Wireless Setup
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup for Windows
Turn on your printer, wireless router and as well as the Windows computer to begin the setup process. After that, open the Control Panel from your device and click on the Wireless Setup Wizard from the list. Now, choose Wireless Network and change the Settings from here that are required for 123 HP Deskjet 2652 WPS setup.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup for Mac
First of all, check that you have switched on all the devices including a wireless router, Mac and your printer. After that, open the Control Panel and open the Wireless Setup Wizard from the options.
Select the correct network and start the HP Wireless setup for Mac.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Auto Wireless Setup
Auto Wireless Setup enables you to connect your HP Deskjet 2652 printer automatically with the HP wireless network. It does not require any cable or any network information. If you also want to use this option then install the 123 HP Deskjet 2652 software and follow the instructions shown on the screen.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Connect Using USB
At first, place your printer close to your computer. After that connect one end of the USB cable to the USB port of your computer and the other end to the rear side of the printer. It will create a stable connection between your printer and your computer.
123 HP DeskJet 2652 Wireless Mobile Printing
123 HP Deskjet 2652 AirPrint
AirPrint is mainly available for Apple users. iPhone, iPod and iPad users can easily print documents through the AirPrint service. If you also want to use this feature then follow the HP Deskjet 2652 manual and know about the procedures.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 ePrint
ePrint is a cloud-based service that is available in the HP printer. This service assigns print jobs from anywhere in the world. Through this service, users can send printing jobs through an email.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Cloud Print
If you want to use this feature then at first, register 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer on your Google Cloud Print. Cloud Print allows users to send documents from multiple devices. From here, change the Settings.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Mopria Print
Mopria Print is available for Android smartphones that are using operating system 4.4 or the latest version. Users can print any Mopria-certified device and do not require additional set-up through this service. If you also want to use this then install HP Deskjet 2652 Mopria Application from 123 hp com setup.
123 HP Deskjet Printer Models
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Google Cloud Print
Any web-connected device can use the Google Cloud Print. It allows users to print anywhere. It is a free-service that print photos and document from any network-connected device to your printer.
To register your printer you have to need some basic things listed below.
- Google Chrome installed computer
- A Google account
- A computer running Chrome
- An active internet connection
- A Google Cloud print must be connected to the same network the same as your computer does
At first, turn on your 123.hp.com/setup dj2652 printer and open Chrome as well. After that, log in to your account by proving correct credentials. Now, click on the Chrome menu icon and select the Settings option from the list. Now, select the “Show Advanced Settings” icon and keep scrolling down and find the Manage option. From that time, Google Cloud print starts to find the 123 hp com setup printer available on your network.
Connect your Printer:
At first, open the Google Chrome page and tap on the address bar. Type chrome:// devices and press down the Enter button. Navigate to the My Devices and Printer option and check if your printer is listed on the list or not. If you find your printer’s name here, then assume that your printer is already itemized with Google Cloud Print.
Select manage and check the authorized printer names. Then tap on Register and click on Register and print a confirmation page. In case you are prompted to give any permission then tap on Yes and complete the registration process.
We expect that the above solutions will be enough for you to complete the 123 HP Deskjet 2652 initial printer setup.