123.hp.com/ojpro8720 - HP Officejet Pro 8720
We provide support for the 123.hp.com/ojpro 8720 printer setup, 123 hp Officejet Pro 8720 printer driver installation, 123 hp Officejet Pro 8720 printer driver download and 123 hp Officejet Pro 8720 printer wireless setup. Our skilled technicians have the knowledge and experience to rectify several types of problems related to the HP printer.
Here we will guide you about:
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Wireless Mobile Setup
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Initial Printer Setup
In this section, you will learn how to set up the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer initially. Follow the steps below.
- First, place the printer package box on an even surface. After that, take out the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer device and then place it aside.
- Next, remove all the plastic wrapping materials and take out the tapes from the internal components of the printer.
- Now, take the power cable and connect one end of it to the back of the printer and the other end to the wall socket, in order to charge the device.
- After that, tap on the ‘Power’ button of the HP Officejet Pro 8720 device to start it up.
- Now, pull up the ink cartridge access door and reveal all the internal components of the printer.
- Now, remove all the ink cartridges from its packaging and put them into the ink cartridge slot. Make sure to place the ink cartridges into the correct slot of the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer.
- Once the installation of the ink cartridges is over, close the access door of the device.
- Open the paper input tray and load a bunch of paper on it by sliding them with the paper slider. Make sure all the papers within the bunch are of the same size.
- When the paper loading process is complete, close the paper input tray.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Driver Installation
After the initial setup process of the HP Officejet Pro 8720, now it’s time to install the driver of the device. So, follow these steps carefully.
- First, on your computer, go to the official 123.hp.com/setup 8720 website.
- After that, inside that website, enter the model of the printer on the correct field like ‘Officejet Pro 8720’ and then tap on the ‘Begin’ button.
- As soon as the search result page comes up, locate and choose the HP Officejet Pro 8720 driver setup file from the list. After that, click the ‘Save’ button on the window that appears and download the driver.
- Once the download of the setup file is complete, locate and double-click on the driver setup file to launch the installer window.
- Inside that window, follow the on-screen instructions and accordingly install the driver into the computer.
- When the installation process of the HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer is complete, next, go to the official website, and then activate and register the device.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Wireless Setup
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Wireless Setup Process for Windows
In order to set up the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer wirelessly on Windows, follow the steps below.
- First, press the combination of keys ‘Windows + S’ keys to open the default search section of the OS.
- Inside that window, type in the text – “control panel” and then from the search result, choose the ‘Control Panel’ option.
- When the ‘Control Panel’ window comes up, choose the ‘Hardware and Sound’ category from that window. As soon as you have done that, a new page will come up, in it, choose the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Now, another new page will come up, in it, go to the top menu bar and choose the ‘Add printer’ button. A new dialog box will come up, in it, there will be two links.
- Now, power on the printer and then press the ‘Wireless’ button on the control panel.
- Next, go to the computer and then out of those two links, choose the second one that says ‘Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer’. Next, a new page will come up with a list of available printers.
- From that list, locate and choose the ‘HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer’ and click on the ‘Next’ button to continue with the setup process.
- After that, click on the wireless setup wizard menu and then from the list of wireless routers, choose the one with which the computer is connected and type in the password.
- At last, follow the instructions that come up on the control panel of the printer and complete the setup process.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Wireless Setup Process for Mac
Follow the steps below to set up the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer wirelessly on a Mac.
- First, check if the Mac is connected to an active internet network connection or not.
- Next, go to the ‘Dock’ present at the bottom of the desktop, and then locate and choose the ‘System Preferences’ icon.
- As soon as you do that, a new window will come up having the name ‘System Preferences’. Inside that window, locate and choose the ‘Wireless Setup’ option.
- Now, a window with the name ‘Wireless Setup’ will appear, in it, click on the ‘Continue’ button to continue with the printer setup process.
- Now, on HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer, search for the router that the Mac is connected to from the list of available routers on the control panel of the device.
- Next, from that list, select the correct wireless network. Then, provide the user credentials like the ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ for that network.
- Next, follow all the instructions that come up on the control panel screen and finish the wireless setup procedure of the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer.
- At last, once the connection between the computer and printer is complete, inspect the network connection and print a document.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 USB Setup
This subsection will give you the USB setup procedure for the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer. Follow the steps below.
- First, power on the HP printer device and make sure that it is in a ready state.
- If you have connected the printer and computer with a USB cable, remove it.
- Now, press the keys ‘Windows + S’ to open the search section of the Windows OS. Inside that section, type in the text ‘devices’ and then from the result of that search, choose the ‘Devices and Printers’ setting of the control panel.
- Now, a new page with the heading ‘Devices and Printers’ will come up. In this page, go to the subheading ‘Printers and Faxes’, locate the printer model and right-click on it.
- After that, from the popup menu that comes up, choose the ‘Remove device’ option. If there is more than one icon present on that window, then delete them all.
Continue to Driver Download
- Visit the official website of HP. In it, go to the ‘Software and Downloads’ section. Within that section, enter the printer model and then if you get a prompt to provide the correct ‘Operating System’ version then select it accordingly.
- Once you have done that, a new page will appear with the name ‘Let’s identify your product to get started’. Inside that page, tap on the ‘Printer’ option. Then type in the model number of the device and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, locate and choose the ‘Driver’ section. Under that section, simply click on the ‘Download’ button to get the total software package.
- When you get a prompt to select the connection option of the printer by the installer, choose ‘USB’ to finish the setup process.
- At last, attempt to print a document and see if the device is working or not.
Auto Wireless Setup Process of 123 HP Officejet Pro 8720
In this subsection, you will learn how to perform an auto wireless setup of the HP Officejet Pro 8720.
- First, visit the official website of HP and search and download the correct software for the printer accordingly.
- Once the software has been downloaded, next, run the installer and install the printer application into the machine.
- After that, switch on the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer. Next, follow the instructions that come up on the computer screen until you get a prompt that says ‘Connection Type’.
- Now, choose the ‘Wireless’ option and then tap on the ‘Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)’ link.
- Wait for the connection between the computer and the printer to complete.
- Finally, follow the instructions that come up on the screen and complete the setup.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Wireless Mobile Printing
Now let’s learn how to perform wireless mobile printing on the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer device.
Cloud Print Process of HP Officejet Pro 8720 Printer
‘Cloud Print’ is a web service for printing files from internet-connected devices such as tablets or smartphones. In order to know about this specific service, all you have to do is register the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer on the Google Cloud Print. After registration, you can simply change the settings using the manage option of this service.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 AirPrint Process
AirPrint is another mobile printing service used specifically by the Apple devices to print documents wirelessly. To use this service, the user needs to connect the Apple device like iPad, iPhone, iPod to the HP printer and then they can print documents. You can follow the user manual of the printer, in order to connect the printer with the ‘AirPrint’ service.
ePrint Service of the HP Officejet Pro 8720 Printer
Another cloud-based service for the HP printer is known as ‘ePrint’. This service assigns printing jobs to the HP printers from anywhere with the help of a stable internet connection. The users can send print jobs to the printer via their email ID to the printer’s email address.