123.hp.com/ojj3500 - HP Officejet J3500
You get all types of assistance for your 123.hp.com/ojj3500 printer setup, 123 HP Officejet j3500 driver download, 123 HP Officejet j3500 installation of drivers and 123 HP Officejet j3500 wireless setup.
- 123 HP Officejet j3500 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet j3500 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet j3500 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet j3500 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Officejet j3500 Google Cloud Print
Our expert technical engineers will help you to fix any type of problems regarding the 123 HP Officejet j3500 printer without any barriers.
123 HP Officejet J3500 Initial Printer Setup
The primary setup processes of 123.hp.com/ojj3500 are given below.
- Keep the box on a flat surface and bring out the 123.hp.com/ojj3500 printer device from the box.
- Remove all the wrapping items from the device and its peripherals.
- Take out the power cord and plug in the one side of the cord to the rear side of the printer, and the other side to the power source.
- Now, press the printer power button and make sure all the LED lamps are glowing correctly.
- Open the ink cartridge door of your printer device. Once again, unwrap the ink cartridges and fix them to their desired ink slots very carefully.
- After the installation of the ink cartridges, close the cartridge access door.
- Pull out the paper tray and load a stack of paper into the tray. Resize the papers and slide the tray down with the paper slider.
- Close the paper input tray and the printer will print a test page automatically.
The primary setup process is now complete. After this, you have to download all the necessary drivers to enhance your printer’s performance.
123 HP Officejet J3500 Driver Installation
The steps for the driver installation procedure are given below.
- In order to install the printer driver just go to the 123.hp.com/setup j3500 website.
- Enter the model number of your printer on the desired blank field and click on the “Begin” option.
- Then, select the HP Officejet j3500 driver Download to tap on the following options like Save, Run or Open on the display of your computer to download the drivers.
- Now double click on the executable download files to install all the drivers one by one.
- After that, pursue the screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
Finally, get back to 123.hp.com/ojj3500 on the default browser page and complete the entire registration as well as the activation.
Drivers Installation Process for Windows
The driver installation procedures for Windows operating system are now as follows.
- The drivers are available for Windows are available on the hp com setup j3500 website. Go and visit the webpage and download all the necessary drivers one by one.
- The installation of drivers allows you to connect to any network and use the printer’s exclusive and enhanced features.
Drivers Installation Process for Macintosh
The installation procedures in the Macintosh platform are as follows.
- To use the best features of your 123.hp.com/ojj3500 printer, just download all the necessary drivers and install it on your Apple Macintosh computer.
- Always make sure that all the driver setup files are compatible with your Macintosh system.
123 HP Officejet J3500 Wireless Setup
The wireless setup process of Macintosh and Windows are written below.
Setup for Windows
The setup procedures in the Windows platform are given here.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/ojj3500 printer, WiFi router, and computer in order to start the setup procedure.
- Now, open the “Wireless Setup Wizard” on your printer Control Panel.
- Then, select the name of the desired wireless network and change the necessary settings for 123 hp officejet j3500 wps setup.
Setup for Macintosh
The Apple Macintosh wireless setup procedures are as follows.
- Make sure that your router, printer and Mac computer is active.
- Once again, select the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option from the printer’s Control Panel.
- Select the appropriate wireless network from the network list and complete the setup method for hp wireless for Mac.
Establish Auto Wireless Setup
To establish the auto wireless setup, just follow the instructions below.
- This feature enables you to connect to your wireless network without the assistance of any cables or wires. You will not face any prompt message on your system regarding the network information.
- To use the auto wireless option, you should download and install the 123 hp officejet j3500 auto wireless driver and stick to the onscreen instructions on your display.
Connecting via USB
To connect your printer via USB, just place your device near the computer. Then connect the one end of the USB port to the rear USB slot of your printer and the other end to your computer’s USB slot. After that, a stable connection is now active between your system and printer.
123 HP Officejet J3500 Wireless Mobile Printing
All the platforms of mobile printing solutions are given below.
The Airprint mobile service is specially produced for Apple users. You can print all of your documents, photos, emails, etc from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch with ease. Just select the Airprint option and print your files with the help of hp officejet j3500 user manual.
It is a cloud-based service for the HP printer users to nominate printing jobs from any time and anywhere with the help of a good internet connection. You can send the printing files to your printer’s e-mail id and the printer will print those jobs accordingly.
Cloud Print is a web-based printing service in which you can print your files through mobile phones and tablets. To explore this facility, just go and register your 123.hp.com/ojj3500 printer on your Google Cloud Print and change the settings alternatively with Manage option.
Mopria printing service is designated for Android users. You must have an Android 4.4 version or higher version than that. To enjoy the Mopria print service, just download and install the application from Google Playstore and stick to the screen instructions on your mobiles or tablets.
123 HP Officejet J3500 Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a service that connects your printer to the internet. Connecting the printer with the help of this platform will help you to print your important files from any places you want. You just need to go to 123 hp com setup j3500 Google Cloud Print by enabling settings in order to access the internet.
Printer Registration and its Requirments
The requirements of your system are as follows.
- A computer that runs in macintosh, Windows, Linux, and many other operating systems.
- Google Chrome browser installation is necessary.
- A Google Mail account.
- The Cloud Print must be connected to the same network in which your system and printer are connected as well.
- A healthy internet connection.
Registration of Cloud Print
The instructions to register the Cloud Print are given below.
- Press the power button to turn on your 123.hp.com/ojj3500 printer and open your Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- Then sign in to your G-mail account successfully.
- Now select the Chrome menu thumbnail and try to choose the “Settings” option in the drop-down list.
- After that, the Cloud Print anticipates the 123 hp com setup printer on your wireless network.
Connection to the Printer
Cloud printers are directly connected to the internet. Just make sure that the Cloud-ready or HP ePrint is active.
- Start your Google Chrome page and select a new tab to open the devices.
- Utilize the “My Device” option as well as the “Printer” option to check out whether your printer is on the list.
- If it is so, then your hp setup j3500 printer has corresponded with the Google Cloud Print feature. Now select the “Manage” option to view all the names of the printer list.
- When you find your printer in the list, select the “Register” option and print the confirmation page. In a few printer models, you have to finish the registration process from the printer Control Panel.
- If you haven’t registered your printer, then connect the printer to the wireless network and allow ePrint to access the printer’s e-mail address.