123.hp.com/ljprom15w - HP Laserjet Pro M15w
When it comes to cost-efficient printing, the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M15W is a real deal. This all-in-one printer needs some preliminary setup processes to start the printing. Here you can avail of the setup support for your HP Laserjet Pro M15W printer.
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro M15w Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro M15w Driver Installation
- Troubleshooting HP Laserjet Pro M15w
123 HP Laserjet Pro M15w Initial Printer Setup
When the new HP Laserjet Pro M15w printer device arrives within a shipment box, you have to follow the steps below. Otherwise, the printer is of no use.
- Cut the printer package to take out the printer. Remove the wrappers from the printer. You may recycle all the unnecessary packaging items.
- Place the 123.hp.com/ljproM15w printer on a flat and sturdy surface.
- Insert the ink cartridge to the ink cartridge slot. Make sure that you should not disturb the copper bottom.
- Load papers to the input tray of the printer. Push the tray back when you finish the sliding of the papers properly.
- Next, you have to connect the printer to the computer. You can use a hard-wired connection by using a USB cable. Otherwise, you may opt for the wireless connection through the wireless router.
You should now download the 123.hp.com printer driver. Follow the on-screen instructions to accomplish the driver installation process.
123 HP Laserjet Pro M15w Driver Installation
The HP Laserjet Pro M15w can’t operate to the fullest if the system doesn’t acquire a compatible driver. Go through this section to know how to download and install the printer driver for your computer.
Download HP Laserjet Pro M15w Printer Driver
The driver download process is quite a simple process. Just track the steps below to accomplish the task.
- Make sure that the network connection should be strong enough. Otherwise, a weak network connection may trouble you.
- Visit the 123.hp.com/setup M15w web page. There you get the driver download link.
- Mention the printer model number. Then proceed with the Begin option.
- Ensure that the downloaded driver is fully compatible with the system you are using. Download the latest driver to ensure the maximum productivity of the printer.
Install HP Laserjet Pro Printer Driver
After the download completes, you have to install the printer driver on your computer. Stick to the guidelines below to perform the installation task.
- Firstly, make sure that your 123 Hp Laserjet Pro M15w printer is not connected to USB cables. If connected then please detach them.
- Go to the Devices and Printers option and choose the Add Printer option. You may need to modify the port type to connect your 123.hp.com/ljproM15w printer.
- Click on the Install the Printer Driver option, you need to update the existing driver. Keep patience until the process is over.
- You may head towards the Printer Properties option to alter the configuration for your 123 HP Laserjet Pro M15w setup printer.
- Lastly, get the updated driver manager. Now, the printer driver is installed on your computer.
Troubleshooting HP Laserjet Pro M15w
Besides the setup for the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M15w printer, you can avail of some basic troubleshooting for the printer too. Let’s see how to overcome the situations depicted below.
How to Reconnect HP Laserjet Pro M15w Printer
If you need to reconnect your HP Laserjet Pro M15w printer, then please follow the guidelines below.
- You have to go to the Downloads folder on your PC. then find out the HPPSdr.exe file. Run this file to access the connection with instant handling.
- You have to wait until the 123.hp.com/setup M15w Print and Scan Doctor initiates. Then click on the Start option and choose the printer model that you want to connect.
- If failed, then tap on the Retry option.
- If the printer refuses to connect then please follow the guidelines once more.
- Finally, you have to restart the connected devices so that the process continues smoothly.
How to Uninstall HP Laserjet Pro M15w Printer Software
You may uninstall any of the HP Laserjet Pro M15w printer software if you think that the software is troubling you. Follow the simple steps to successfully uninstall the software.
- Check whether you have enough strong network connection.
- Visit the 123.hp.com/ljproM15w web page. There you have to mention the printer module. You have to wait until the web page can find the printer.
- Once you notice the software that you need to uninstall, opt for the Uninstall option.
- Continue with the Next option to accomplish the uninstallation.
- Check whether the HP Laserjet Pro M15w printer software is uninstalled or not.
How to Reinstall the Latest Driver for HP Laserjet Pro M15w
Reinstalling the latest driver assures you to use the HP Laserjet Pro M15w with full-fledge. Let’s check how you can achieve so.
- Restart the computer. Turn on your 123.hp.com/setup printer.
- You may restart the device just by holding the power button for a while.
- Make sure that you have downloaded the driver for the printer.
- You need to update the Windows OS so that the driver can cooperate with the fully updated operating system. The installation process gets easier with this step.
- You have to delete the printer software that you want to reinstall.
- Next, fetch the latest driver from the 123.hp.com/ljprom15w printer webpage.
- There you get the driver setup for your printer.
- Go through the on-screen guidelines to complete the re-installation task.
How to Restart the Computer and the HP Laserjet Pro M15w Printer
If you are facing any difficulty while printing then restarting both the devices may help you. Obtain immediate restart with the help of the following steps.
- Disconnect your 123.hp.com/setup ljpro M15w printer from the computer.
- Restart the computer.
- Hold the power button for a while on the control panel of the printer to restart the printer device.
- After both the devices restarted, try to connect them again. Hopefully, now they function togetherly.