123.hp.com/ojpro8710 - HP OfficeJet Pro 8710
All the help and support you will get from us regarding the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer setup operations. Moreover, you will also get further assistance from us regarding 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver setup procedure, 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver download setup, and 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless setup installation procedure.
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Google Cloud Print
Our skilled and proficient technicians will try to solve all of your issues regarding the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer with ease.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Initial Printer Setup
The primary or the basic setup of the HP printer which involves few instructions that are presented below.
- Unbox your printing device by placing the 123.hp.com/ojprox 8710 printer on a smooth and flat surface. Now, open all the wrapping materials from the device as well as its equipment and bring out the printer.
- Untie the charger or the power cord to the printer’s charging port and also to the power supply. Now let your printer charge itself for some time.
- Now switch on the printer and open the ink cartridge chamber door. Now implant the new ink bottles in their respective slots and shut the door.
- Pull out the paper tray and insert good quality and smooth paper (not more than 250 papers) in the tray. Now align those papers with the help of the paper slider and close the tray.
- After that, the printer will print a test page to check whether the paper and ink cartridge is properly inserted or not.
- The essential setup of the 123 hp Officejet Pro 8710 printer is now done. Download and install all the drivers of your printer to process your printer functions further.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver Installation
The following steps will guide you on how to install the drivers in your HP printer.
- To install the driver software of the HP Officejet Pro Printer, you need to visit the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 website.
- After reaching the webpage, apply your printer’s model name and number to its desired place and click on the begin button.
- Now, select the hp Officejet Pro 8710 driver Download and then select the Run, Save or Open option to start the driver download process.
- Now, find the downloaded executable files and double-click on them to install. Your system might restart a couple of times during installation.
- After the above processes are done, stick to the on-screen instructions to complete the entire setup method.
- Lastly, return to the 123.hp.com/ojprox 8710 webpage and finish your printer registration as well as the activation task.
Download Driver Software for Windows
If you are using the Windows operating system, then the drivers for HP Officejet Pro 8710 are easily available in hp com setup 8710 websites. Just keep in mind that the driver download procedure allows you to connect and utilize all the enhanced features of your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
Download Driver Software for Macintosh
If you want to use the best part of your printer device, then download all the drivers for your Macintosh operating system from hp com setup 8710 websites. Visit the site and download all the necessary drivers for your Macintosh operating system. Before downloading the drivers, you must check the compatibility of all the drivers so that no error might occur during the time of installation.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup
Setup for Windows
To establish the wireless setup for the Windows operating system turn on your 123.hp.com/ojprox 8710 printer, wireless router and computer as well. Then, select to open the Wireless Setup Wizard from the Control panel of your printing device. After that, select the particular wireless network in which you want to connect to and accommodate the settings which are necessary for 123 hp Officejet Pro 8710 wps setup.
Setup for Macintosh
Make sure that your printing device, WiFi router, and the Mac computer is in running state to initiate the setup process. Now, look on to your printer Control Panel and choose the Wireless Setup Wizard and select the right and active network form the list available there. Then press OK to confirm the process of the hp wireless setup for Mac.
Auto Wireless Setup
The Auto Wireless Setup feature helps you to connect your printer device to the wireless network without any interference of prompt message on your screen or without the help of any wires or cable connections. To use this feature, you must download and install the 123 hp Officejet pro 8710 driver software and follow the on-screen instructions.
USB Connection Setup
You need to set up a USB connection when your wireless connection fails to provide you the printing service. To do that, place the printer just beside or in front of your system. Now plug in your USB cable to the printer and the computer. Now a durable and uninterrupted connection is running smoothly in between your computer and 123 hp Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Mobile Printing
We recommend you use the AirPrint mobile printing service if you are an Apple user. You can print any of your documents, emails, photos, and many more items from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch from the printer. You might also take help from the hp Officejet Pro 8710 user guide book.
A web printing service of a cloud base which is designed for HP printers. With the help of ePrint, you can assign and print your jobs from anywhere in the world. It can be possible when you send your printing tasks via the printer’s email id. To find out your printing device’s email address, just print a configuration page and you will get all the desired information.
A web printing service based on cloud technology with which you can print your items from smartphones and tablets. If you want to explore this service, then enroll your 123.hp.com/ojprox 8710 printer to the Google Cloud Print and make necessary changes in the settings.
Mopria Print is powered by Android mobile printing technology. You need to have an Android mobile phone or a tablet that runs in 4.4 KitKat version. Higher versions of Android are easily compatible with the application software. To use the application, you need to download and install the setup file from the 123 hp com setup webpage. You can also use the alternative platform which is Google’s official Playstore.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Google Cloud Print
It is a mobile printing service that helps your HP printer to communicate with the internet. Creating a connection to the web helps you to print anything from anywhere in the world. In such cases, you just need to visit the 123 hp com setup 8710 and then on to the Google Cloud Print and enable necessary settings for your printing device.
HP Printer Registration
The first and foremost thing you need to know is the elementary system requirements before registering your printer to Google Cloud Print.
- You just have a Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Chrome book, etc operating system based computer with you including Google Chrome browser installed in it.
- An active Google account is also a mandatory item.
- The Google Cloud Print should be active in the same wireless network just as your computer.
- You will also need a stable and uninterrupted connection.
The process of registration to the Google Cloud Print is now as follows.
- First, switch on your 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printing device and login to your Google account with the help of the Google Chrome browser.
- Now select the Chrome icon and choose Settings from the drop-down menu present there.
- Descend your cursor towards the Advanced Settings move further towards the Google Cloud Print and then select the Manage option.
- Then the Google Cloud Print can identify any 123 hp com setup printer on the wireless network.
Setup your Printer Connection
Some HP printers can connect directly to the internet without any glitch. Make sure that your HP printer device has Cloud-Ready and ePrint feature active in it while connecting to the wireless network.
- Double-click on the Google Chrome page and try to open Chrome devices with the help of a new tab.
- Then, go to My Devices and Printer option and check whether the printing device is on the list.
- If your printer is under the list of My Devices, then your hp setup 8710 printer is under the list of items selected by the Google Cloud Print. Now choose the Manage option and to see the Google Cloud Print names of the printers.
- When you see that your printer is on the list of New Devices, then select the Register option and publish a confirmation page. Few printer models will ask you to finish the registration process with the help of your device’s Control Panel.
- In case, your printer is not yet on the registration list, then ensure that either it is connected to a network or it is trying to communicate with its own email address.you can access your printer’s email id only when the ePrint feature grants you the permission to do so.