123.hp.com/ljprom225dw -HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225dw
Our technicians deliver prominent support for your HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225dw printer device. All the technicians involved with us are highly skilled to handle any kind of printer issue. You may definitely rely on their experience and guidance to solve the problem.
Well, you get the following setup and support here.
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225dw Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225dw Driver Installation
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225dw HP ePrint
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225dw Airprint
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225dw HP Print Service Plugin
123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225dw Initial Printer Setup
You need to go through the below-mentioned steps to set up the printer to use. The setup process is quite easy to implement.
- Place the printer shipment box on a flat and strong surface. Cut the package and carefully bring out the printer.
- Place the printer near a power socket. Remove the tapes, stickers from the printer.
- You will get a power cord in the shipment box. Use the power cord to connect your printer to a nearby power socket.
- Now, switch on the 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225dw printer.
- Next, you have to insert the ink cartridge by opening up the ink access door. Place the ink cartridge according to the ink slots in your printer. Shut the door of ink cartridge access after loading the ink cartridge properly.
- Pull out the paper tray of the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225dw printer. Place papers of the same dimensions there. Align the papers with the help of the paper slider. Push the tray in.
- Now your printer is ready to connect to your computer. Use a USB cable to connect. Otherwise, you may choose the wireless option. Well, you need to download the printer driver for such accessibilities.
123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225dw Driver Installation
You are done with the initial printer setup. Now, you have to install an appropriate printer driver for using the full features of the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225dw printer.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/hp laserjet pro M225dw printer.
- Disconnect each and every USB cable from both of your printer and computer.
- Visit the official support page of HP printers.
- Please mention the printer module on that web page.
- Then proceed with the Download option.
- Make sure that you have downloaded the driver that matches the compatibility of your computer system.
HP Laserjet Pro M225dw Printer Not Found: Troubleshooting
Many users face this common issue. The HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225dw printer gets unnoticed while installing the driver. Stick to the guidelines below to overcome the issue.
- Restart your computer. Press down the power button for a while will reboot your system.
- If you use a USB cable to connect the computer to the printer then reconnect the USB cable.
- Try other ports of the computer to make the USB connection.
- If you are using any USB hub then consider a direct USB connection between your printer and computer.
- If nothing works then please consider a different USB cable to connect the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225dw printer.
123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225dw HP ePrint
HP ePrint feature adds to the facility to operate the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225dw printer remotely. Follow the steps carefully to access the HP ePrint feature.
- Make sure that your printer should not connect to any USB cable. Search for the HP ePrint icon on the Control Panel of the printer.
- You have to check whether the printer is connected to any wired or wireless network. If not, then connect the printer to a network connection.
- If you are using a wireless network, you have to assign the same wireless network to connect the computer. After a successful connection, the wireless light on the HP Laserjet Pro M225dw should light up steadily.
- Switch on the Web Services on the Control Panel.
- Next, the 123 HP LJP MFP M225dw printer will print an information page. The page consists of the email address of the printer.
- If you don’t get the information page even after 10 minutes, retry to start the Web Services.
- Now, you should get the email address of the HP printer. If it fails again, you can use the claim code of the printer followed by @123hpeprint.com as the email address of the printer.
- You can now send the printing jobs through the email address of the printer. Place the email address in the To section of the email.
- The printer will get the job printed as soon as you send the mail.
123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225dw Airprint
You can print your documents from your iOS devices by utilizing the Apple Airprint feature. Airprint is specially designed to provide remote access to iOS devices. Follow the guidelines below to access the Airprint feature.
- All the HP wireless printers released in 2010 and later can access the Airprint. Similarly, an iOS device with iOS 4.2 later version can use the Airprint option. You should connect the iOS device and the HP Laserjet Pro M225dw printer to the same wireless network.
- Apple supports applications like Safari, Mail, Photos, iWorks. You can print anything by using these apps. You have to tap the action icon on that app. Next, click on Print and the file will be printed through the Airprint feature.
- Additionally, you can select the printer from the list of printers on your iOS device like iPhone, iPad or iPod. You may also adjust the settings if required.
123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225dw HP Print Service Plugin
Similar to the Apple devices, Android devices have got an exclusive printing feature from the brand HP. HP Print Service Plugin is designed for smartphones and tablets consisting of the Android operating system. Follow the guidelines below to ensure the connection to use the function.
- Firstly, check whether the HP MFP M225dw printer and the Android device are connected to the same wireless network. The Android device should possess the Android 4.0 version or later ones.
- You need to download or update the HP Print Service Plugin application on your Android device. If you are going through the Update process, opt for the mentioned path: Settings> More> More Networks (or NFC)>Sharing>Print.
- You have to fetch the item that you want to be printed from your Android device.
- Then you need to choose the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225dw printer from the available printers on the list.
- You may adjust the settings if needed. Finally, tap on the Print option.