123.hp.com/ojj4500 - HP Officejet J4500
Here you get the assistance for your 123.hp.com/ojj4500 printer setup, 123 HP Officejet j4500 printer driver download, 123 HP Officejet j4500 printer driver installation and 123 HP Officejet j4500 printer wireless setup.
All the technicians involved with us are highly skilled so that they can guide you in various issues of printers. You can surely rely on their technique and experience for printer issues.
- 123 HP Officejet j4500 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet j4500 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet j4500 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet j4500 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Officejet Printer Models
- 123 HP Officejet j4500 Google Cloud Print
123 HP Officejet J4500 Initial Printer Setup
Whenever you buy a new printer, the first task is to set the printer up for usage.go through the instructions below to start up the initial printer setup of the 123.hp.com/ojj4500 printer.
- At first, take out the printer from the printer packaging box. Place your 123.hp.com/ojj4500 printer on a flat and sturdy surface.
- Unwrap all the unnecessary materials like wraps, stickers from the 123 HP setup j4500 printer. You can recycle all the wrapping and packaging materials.
- It’s time to power on the HP printer. Take out the power cord that is provided with the printer. Connect the cord from the rear side of the printer to the nearby power socket.
- Now, power on your HP Officejet j4500 printer by pressing the Power button on the printing device.
- You need to load the ink cartridge now. Lift up the ink cartridge door.
- Bring out the ink cartridge from its box. Ensure that you have placed the ink cartridge according to the color slots in the HP Officejet j4500 ink cartridge space.
- Close the ink cartridge door before you proceed to any other job regarding the setup.
- Now, you need to load the papers in the printer. Push the photo tray and pull out the paper input tray of your 123.hp.com/setup j4500 printer.
- Gather all the papers of the same size and stack them in the input paper tray. Use the paper slider to slide the papers and align them perfectly.
- Push in the input tray and adjust the photo tray.
- The initial setup of the 123 HP Officejet j4500 printer is done. You have to download HP Officejet j4500 printer driver to get access to all the advanced features of HP printers.
123 HP Officejet J4500 Driver Installation
You have set up the HP Officejet j4500 already. But you are not able to print until you download and install a compatible driver for your printer. Stick to the steps below to get a successful driver installation on your computer.
- To download the printer driver software, visit 123.hp.com/setup j4500.
- Go to the search field on the web page and provide the printer model number on that search field. Next, click on the Begin option.
- Proceed with the HP Officejet j4500 Driver Download option. You can Open, Save or Run the driver. Select the Save option to download the drive data.
- Make sure that the driver data has been downloaded. Next, double-click on the driver data to initiate the installation.
- Follow all the guidelines on the screen to finish the setup and driver installation processes.
- Lastly, visit 123.hp.com/ojj4500 on any web browser. Register and activate the HP Officejet j4500 printer.
Download HP Officejet J4500 Driver for Windows
You need to install a printer driver that is compatible with your operating system. Thus, Windows users have to follow the guidelines below to complete the driver installation on their systems.
- You can locate the HP Officejet j4500 Driver Download link on the HP com setup j4500 web page. Go to this web page and check the appropriate driver for your Windows environment.
- The driver will let you connect to all the latest features of the HP Officejet j4500 printer.
Download HP Officejet J4500 Driver for Mac
Mac is one of the most commonly used operating systems in the world. Mac users have to track the guidelines below to get the HP Officejet j4500 driver for Mac.
- Download and install the newest version of 123 HP Officejet j4500 printer driver from the setup web page. The driver will ensure the maximum utilization of the 123.hp.com/ojj4500 printer.
Check whether the driver that you downloaded is fully compatible with your Mac device.
123 HP Officejet J4500 Wireless Setup
Wireless connectivity is a unique feature of the HP Officejet printer series. You can avail of this feature by going through this section.
123 HP Officejet J4500 Wireless Setup for Windows
Windows devices support the wireless connection with the HP printers. All you need to do is to follow the guidelines below to explore more about the Wireless setup of HP Officejet j4500.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/ojj4500 printer and the Windows computer. Ensure that WPS is enabled on your printer. Also, switch on the wireless router.
- Connect your Windows computer to the preferable wireless network. Explore the Wireless Setup Wizard on the 123 HP printer Control Panel.
Choose the wireless network that your computer connects to. You can modify the settings for the 123 HP Officejet j4500 WPS setup.
123 HP Officejet J4500 Wireless Setup for Mac
Mac users can also connect to the HP Officejet printers without any cable. Go through the guidelines to confirm the wireless setup on the Mac devices.
- Turn on the HP Officejet j4500 printer and the Mac device. Don’t forget to switch on the wireless router that you will connect to.
- Connect the Mac device to the wireless network. Open the Control Panel of the printer. Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard.
Opt for the network from the networks listed on the Wireless Setup Wizard. You should choose the network to which your Mac device is connected. Lastly, confirm all the prompts to complete the process for HP wireless setup for Mac.
123 HP Officejet J4500 Auto Wireless Setup
Auto Wireless Setup is a quick approach to the wireless connectivity of the HP Officejet j4500 Printer device. Let’s see what it does.
- Auto Wireless Setup lets you connect to your HP Officejet j4500 device automatically. This feature will connect your HP printer to the HP wireless network. Additionally, you need no cable or network permission to use the feature.
- All you need to do is to install the 123 HP Officejet j4500 Software. The on-screen instructions will guide you to complete the setup.
123 HP Officejet J4500 Connect Using USB
In case you feel it difficult to connect your HP printer wirelessly to your computer then you can try this process. You can connect your HP printer to your computer with a USB cable.
- Place your HP Officejet j4500 printer near your computer.
- Take a USB cable. Connect the USB cable from the HP Officejet j4500 printer to the USB port of your computer.
- The connection between these two devices will be stable if you can see the printer under the connected devices of the printer.
123 HP Officejet J4500 Wireless Mobile Printing
123 HP Officejet J4500 Airprint
Airprint belongs to the Wireless Mobile Printing services. This service is exclusively designed for Apple devices.
- You can print through your iPhone, iPad or iPod if you enable the ePrint service. Just activate this mobile service by enabling the Airprint option. You can do so with the assistance of the HP Officejet j4500 manual.
123 HP Officejet J4500 ePrint
ePrint belongs to the category of cloud-based services. This service is not device-specific. You can use both Android and iOS devices to utilize the feature.
- You can assign printing jobs to your HP Officejet j4500 printer from anywhere in the world. You need a stable internet connection and a network-enabled device. Send an email regarding the print jobs to the valid email address of the HP printer.
123 HP Officejet J4500 Cloud Print
Cloud print is one of the wireless mobile printing services. You can use any mobile device to explore this web service.
You need a web-connected device like a smartphone or a tablet. Firstly, register your 123.hp.com/ojj4500 printer to the Google Cloud Print. You may adjust the settings related to the printer connectivity with the help of the Manage option.
123 HP Officejet J4500 Mopria Print
Mopria print is specially designed for Android devices. Go through the section below to discover more on Mopria print.
- You can avail of this feature if you have an Android smartphone or tablet with Android 4.4 or later versions. Install the HP Officejet j4500 Mopria application. You can find the application on the 123 HP com setup webpage.
123 HP Officejet J4500 Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print lets you connect your printer directly to web services. When you connect the printer to web services, you can access the printer from any network-enabled device. You should have a stable internet connection to initiate Google Cloud Print services. You have to go with 123 HP com setup j4500 Google Cloud Print. Activate the feature on both your HP printer and the mobile device.
Register the Printer:
To use the Google Cloud Print service you must register your HP printer to Google Cloud Print network. Before going through the steps for registration, please check the requirements for this procedure.
There are some specific requirements to register your printer to the Google Cloud Print service.
- A computer with operating systems like Windows XP or later, Linux, Chrome, OS X v10.7 or later, Chrome book.
- A Google account.
- Google Chrome web browser.
- Google Cloud Print is connected to the same network to which the computer is connected.
- A stable internet connection.
Follow the steps below to register your printer.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/setup j4500 printer.
- Log in to your Google account using the Google Chrome browser.
- Choose the Chrome menu icon. Select the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to find the Show Advanced Settings option.
- Come to the Google Cloud Print section and click on the Manage option.
- Check if the Google Cloud Print can sense your 123 HP com setup printer within the network.
Connect the Printer:
After you have registered the printer, it’s time to connect the printer to the Google Cloud Print. Overall, you have to connect it to the computer or another device from which you want to print.
Go through the steps below to connect your cloud-ready printer to the Google Cloud Print. This type of printer is easy to connect to web services. Make sure that your printer is either cloud-ready or has an HP ePrint allowance.
- Explore Google Chrome.
- Type ‘chrome://devices’ on the address bar to discover the connected devices.
- Go to My Devices and Printer option. Check out if your printer is listed there.
- If you can distinguish your printer, then it is already paired with the Google Cloud Print service. You can use the Manage option to get all the names of paired printers.
- Next, click on Register. Print a confirmation page. You may face some prompt messages. Accept them all before you connect.
- If the device is not listed, then check whether the printer is connected to the same wireless network you are using. Otherwise, you can send an email to the email address of the printer. Ensure that your 123.hp.com/ojj4500 has the HP ePrint allowance.