123.hp.com/ojpro8740 - HP Officejet Pro 8740
You will get all the assistance and support from us regarding your 123.hp.com/ojpro8740 printer setup approaches. Moreover, you will also get support for the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8740 driver installation process, 123 HP Officejet Pro 8740 driver download, and 123 HP Officejet Pro 8740 wireless printer setup.
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8740 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8740 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8740 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8740 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8740 Google Cloud Print
We have our skilled expert team of technical people who will help you to solve all types of problems regarding your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8740 printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8740 Initial Printer Setup
The basic and essential setup processes for setting up your printer for the first time are given below.
- Locate your printer somewhere in a safe and smooth place. Now remove all the plastic coverings from your printing device and bring out the device from the box.
- Untie the power cord and connect it to the printer and also to the power source. Now let your printing device recharge itself for some time.
- Press the power switch to turn on the printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access chamber and unwrap your new ink cartridge bottles.
- Then, fix the cartridges carefully in their respective slots and close the ink chamber.
- After the installation of ink cartridge bottles, bring out the paper input tray and place a stack of paper in the tray. Try not to place more than 250 papers in it.
- Resize and align them with the help of the paper slider and then close the paper tray.
- After all these successful installations, your printer will print a test page automatically.
As all the underlying methods of your 123 hp Officejet Pro printer setup is now complete. Download the drivers to enhance the performance of your printer in the future.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8740 Driver Installation
The detail steps for the hp Officejet Pro 8740 setup and the installation of drivers are as follows.
- To start the software installation process go and visit the 123.hp.com/setup 8740 website.
- You can find the blank field in which you have to enter the model number of your printing device. Fill it up and click on “Start” to begin the installation process.
- Now, hit the hp Officejet Pro 8740 driver Download and then choose “Open”, “Save” or “Run” option to begin the installation process.
- You can also double click on the setup files to launch the installation process. Your system might restart itself during the installation. It’s better that you don’t interrupt it.
- Follow the directions on the screen to complete the setup process and then get back to 123.hp.com/ojprox 8740 web page and finish the registration as well as the activation.
Installation of Drivers for Windows
If you are using a Windows operating system, then the HP Officejet Pro 8740 drivers are easily available in hp com setup 8740 websites. Visit the site and download the convenient drivers for your Windows system. The driver software files help you to connect with the exclusionary features of your HP Officejet Pro 8740 printer.
Installation of Drivers for Macintosh
In the Macintosh operating system, you need to download and install all the latest driver software versions. This will help you to enjoy all the features of your printing device. Before downloading the driver files, make sure that those are correctly compatible with your Macintosh operating system.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8740 Wireless Setup
Setup for Windows
Power on your Windows computer, wireless router, and 123.hp.com/ojprox 8740 wps printing device to begin the setup process. The open the “Wireless Setup Wizard” feature from your printing device and select the name of your stable network from the list of networks and confirm the setup of 123 hp Officejet Pro 8740 wps by hitting the “OK” button.
Setup for Macintosh
Just like the Windows, turn on the router, printer and Mac computer to initiate the setup process. Visit the “Wireless Setup Wizard” feature from your printer Control panel. Choose the wireless network setup by your wireless router from the list and follow the on-screen instructions thereafter.
Build-up Auto Wireless Setup
The auto wireless setup creates the connection with your HP Officejet Pro 8740 without the assistance of any kind of wires or cables or message prompts. To utilize the auto wireless option, you have to download the 123 hp Officejet Pro 8740 executable file and install the application software.
Create Connection via USB
When you want to establish a connection with the help of a USB cable just bring your printer towards your computer and plug in one side of the USB cable to the backside USB port of your printer. Connect the other side to your computer and a safe and secure connection is now established between your printer and your system.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8740 Wireless Mobile Printing
Apple’s exclusive printing facility is Airprint. If you are an Apple user, then you can print your documents, photos, email, and many more items easily from your iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone with the help of Airprint printing software. In case, if you face any problem, then you can take help from your HP printer’s manual guide book.
A cloud-based platform for all the HP printing devices which helps to appoint jobs from anywhere and anytime in this entire globe. A safe and solid internet connection is a mandatory item to perform this process. ePrint facilitates you to send your printing jobs through your printer’s email address. To find your printer’s email address, just print a configuration page from the printing device.
A Cloud Print is also a web service for printing files from your connected tablets and smartphones. In order to examine this service, you need to register your 123.hp.com/ojprox 8740 printer on the Google Cloud Print service and after that, you can easily alter its settings as per your need.
This printing technology is one and only designed for Android devices. You can print anything from your Android smartphones and tablets. It is mandatory that your smartphone or tablet’s operating system must be 4.4 version (KitKat). If you have a higher version than Kit Kat, then it will be easy for you to use the application. To download the application just go to 123 hp com setup and then install it. You can also use the alternate download platform which is the Google Playstore.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8740 Google Cloud Print
A particular web mobile printing service connects to your printer to web services via the internet. Connecting to the printer from any part of the world helps you to print from your printer with the help of a good internet connection. Just go to the 123 hp com setup 8740 Google Cloud Print website and activate the necessary settings of your printing device so that it can access the internet with ease.
Registering your HP Printer
As given in the previous section, you need to register your printer as well as know all the basic information about the needful system requirements. They are as follows.
- Your computer must run in operating systems like Linux, Windows XP, Macintosh, and many more.
- Install the Google Chrome browser as well.
- Maintain and active Google Account.
- Make sure that your Google Cloud Print should be active in the same wireless network as your computer is connected in.
- An active internet connection is also a mandatory item.
To register your printer just follow these simple steps which are given below.
- Turn on your 123.hp.com/setup 8740 printing device and start the Google Chrome web browser.
- Then log in to your active Google account and then select the Chrome icon.
- After that, select the settings from the drop-down list present there.then, move on to the “Advanced Settings”.
- Now, proceed further to the Google Cloud Print option and hit the “Manage” button.
- As all the steps are complete, Google Cloud Print can now notice your 123 hp com setup printer on the network.
Connecting the Printer
Some HP printers connect directly to the internet to ensure the activation of Cloud-ready and ePrint feature. The steps to connect your printer are now as follows.
- Click to open the Google Chrome browser and open the new devices page.
- Then, utilize the “My device and Printer” menu to confirm whether the printer is in the list.
- If your printing device is in the list of “My Device”, then your device is already in the synchronization printer item list of Google Cloud Print. Then pick the “Manage” option and Google Cloud Print will show you the authorized list of all the printer names.
- When you see the list under the section of “New Devices”, then click on the “Register” button and print out a confirmation page from your printer. In some HP printer model names, the machine itself will request you to finish the task of registration.
- When your printer is not on the registration list, then make a perfect assumption of you printer’s connection to the wireless network. On the other hand, your device might be trying to connect to its own email address. You can only access the email id only if the ePrint feature allows it.