123.hp.com/ojpro8625 - HP Officejet Pro 8625
HP is a famous brand that is used worldwide. If you are talking about the HP Officejet Pro 8625 printer then you can find great customer reviews. This printer model has fast printing speed up to 21 pages per minute for black and white, and for color, it is 16.5.
So if you are having an HP Officejet Pro 8625 printer then you must know how to set it up to get the best result out of it. If you do not know the process of 123.hp.com/ojpro8625 printer setup then get help from 123.hp.com/ojpro8625 printer support.
Our skilled technician will guide you in 123 hp Officejet pro 8625 printer driver download process, installation process as well as 123 hp Officejet pro 8625 printer wireless setup process. For any issue with your HP Officejet Pro 8625 printer, get in touch with 123.hp.com/ojpro 8625 printer setup support and avail the following services.
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 Wireless Setup For Mac
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 Google Cloud Print
123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 Initial Printer Setup
Follow all the steps mentioned below one by one and start the HP Officejet Pro 8625 printer setup.
Unbox The Pinter
- Place the printer package in a secured place.
- Get a paper cutter to open the package.
- Take out the HP Officejet Pro 8625 printer from the box.
- Remove all the packing materials from the printer.
- After removing all the tapes, open the scanner lid.
Make the Connection
- For providing power, use the power cord that came with the printer.
- Connect one side of the power cord to an electrical outlet and the other to the back of the printer.
- Switch on your printer
Configure the Settings
- Once your printer is On you have to set up the settings by visiting the printer’s control panel.
- First, select the language, region, time and date from the control panel and click on the Continue Setup>or Continue, each time after selecting your preferences.
Set the Paper Tray
- Push the photo tray, pull the input tray and open it.
- Slide-out the paper width guides and insert the stack of paper in the tray.
- Push the input tray and lock it into the place properly.
Install the Ink Cartridge
- Open the cartridge access door once you see the Door Open screen on the control panel along with an alert of the open door.
- Close the door and proceed with the setup.
- Remove one of the cartridges from the package and touch only the black plastic on the cartridge.
- Remove the orange tape and slide the new cartridge inside the printer in such a way so that the tri-color cartridge is placed in the left slot and black cartridge in the right slot.
- Thus, install the other cartridges by repeating the same steps.
- Close the cartridge access door and for the alignment settings, click on Setup on the control panel and then on Printer maintenance and Align Printer.
- Complete the alignment setup process by following the on-screen instructions.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 Driver Installation
Check out the following steps for HP Officejet Pro driver installation and download.
- First, visit the official 123.hp.com/setup 8625 website.
- Type the model number of your printer in the search bar and click Begin.
- To download the hp Officejet pro 8625 printer driver, click on Open, Save or Run from the appearing windows.
- Double click on the downloaded file and start the installation process.
- Complete the setup connection and the driver installation process by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once you complete the driver installation process, visit the page again and register and activate your printer.
Install Driver for Windows
You can either get the printer driver by using Windows in-built printer driver or you can use a CD or DVD and install the printer driver. If you want to download the printer driver from its official website then follow these steps:
- Go to the 123.hp.com/ojpro 8625 official website.
- Type the printer’s name or model number on the search bar and choose a compatible printer driver from the list.
- Download the file and it will save as exe. (executable) file on your system.
- Double-click on the file and start the installation process.
- Complete the installation process by following the on-screen instructions.
Install Driver for Mac
- Open your browser and visit the official website of HP.
- Enter the name of your printer in the search box and click on the search button.
- Now you can see a list of the printer’s name.
- Choose your printer from the list and click on the Download button.
- Hit on Run or Save the file on your system.
- Open the downloads folder and double-click on the downloaded file
- Click on the Yes and then on the I Agree and accept the license agreement.
- Click on the Install and type your username and password when you are prompted to do so.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 Wireless Setup for Windows
In this section, you are going to learn how to set up your HP Officejet Pro 8625 printer wirelessly for your Windows device. So, let’s look at the methods one by one.
Wireless Connection Via WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
For making this wireless connection, you’ll have to follow the steps below.
- First, make sure your printer and computer are using the same active network.
- Check your router whether it has the WPS button on it.
- Now, press and hold the wireless button on the printer control panel until you see the wireless lights are blinking.
- Press the WPS button for a few seconds from the router and then release it.
- After a few seconds, you will get the connection.
Wireless Setup Wizard
- Click on the Setup icon on the printer display.
- Select Network setup.
- Select wireless settings> wireless setup wizard> click on your Printer name to search for network.
- Choose the name of your network and type the password to set up the connection.
Wireless Direct Settings
For making a direct network connection you have to enable the Wi-fi feature in your mobile as well as the HP Officejet Pro 8625 printer. Make sure you have the latest print application installed on your Android mobile.
- First, open the document that you want to print from the print application.
- Now the computer will display a list of available printers in your network lists.
- Choose your printer’s name that starts with Direct. If the automatic settings in Wi-Fi direct mode is enabled then your mobile will be connected to the printer by itself ad will print the document.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 Wireless Setup for Mac
For setting up the HP Officejet Pro 8625 printer on a Mac wirelessly, follow the method below.
Wi-Fi Connection Via USB
For making a wireless connection for your Wi-Fi printer on your Mac, go through the following steps.
- First, connect your printer to your Mac device using a USB cable.
- Install the Mac software that you have got along with the printer.
- Use the printer’s setup assistant to connect the printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Disconnect the cable from the printer and Mac and you will see your printer will remain connected to the W-Fi network.
Wireless Connection Using WPS
If your Wi-Fi router is not from Apple then you must check the method of adding WPS printer. If your router is from Airport base Station then you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Application folder and then navigate to the Utilities folder and Open Airport Utility.
- Choose your base station in Airport Utility and type the base station password.
- Now select the Base station and then Add WPS Printer from the menu bar.
- You can have two options now. You can choose either ‘First attempt’ or ‘PIN.’
- If you select ‘First attempt’ then push the WPS on the printer then click on Done once you see printer’s Mac address pops up in AirPort Utility and then click on Continue.
- For PIN, you have to enter the printer’s PIN number that you can find in the printer’s documentation.
- Click on Continue and then Click on Done once you find the Printer’s Mac address appearing in Airport Utility.
- After you are done you can exit Airport Utility.
An Ad-hoc Wi-Fi Network
You can get this connection by following these steps.
Install the Mac software that you have got along with the printer and check whether it has a printer set up assistance.
- Turn on your Printer’s ad-hoc Wi-Fi Network by checking the printer’s documentation for details.
- Click on the Wi-Fi ICON and open the Wi-Fi menu.
- Use the printer setup assistance and connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- Your printer may reboot before connecting to the network
- Come back to the Wi-Fi menu on your Mac and switch back to your Wi-Fi network.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 Wireless Mobile Printing
123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 Airprint
Airprint is an Apple technology that allows you to get high-quality prints. You do not need to install any additional driver for this. This technology supports all your Mac, iPhone, iPad. You just have to use Airprint option and can print high-quality photos and documents easily.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 ePrint
If you have an active internet connection then you can easily use this secure cloud-based service from anywhere. This service allows you to send print jobs via email to your printer from your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 Cloud Print
If you want to print using Wi-Fi from your computer or to share your printer with others, then Cloud print is the best option for you. For utilizing this service, you have to use your web-connected devices and you can print your important files and documents easily.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 Mopria Print
Mopria print is a mobile printing service that is specifically released for your Android smart devices. This technology supports your printer connection through Wi-Fi direct. So if you want to enjoy this service then you must install HP Officejet pro 8625 Mopria Application from the official website.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you to connect your printers to web service. Through an active internet connection, you can print from any corner of the world. You just require a Google Cloud Print enabled printer and a device with a stable internet connection.
Process Of Registration
For registering your printer you would require the following items.
- A computer with Chrome web browser running Operating System such as Linux, OS X v10.7 or later or Windows XP or later or Chromebook.
- A Google Account.
- The same network connection for Google Cloud Print as well as your computer.
- A stable and active Internet connection.
Check out the following steps to register your printer.
Switch on 123.hp.com/setup 8625 printer device.
- Open your Chrome browser and sign in to your Google account.
- Click on the Chrome menu icon and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Show advanced settings.
- Take the cursor to Google Cloud Print and click on the Manage option.
- Google cloud print will identify the HP Officejet Pro 8625 printer on your network.
To connect your printer directly to the web you have to make sure your printer is cloud-ready or is HP ePrint capable.
- Open Google Chrome and try to open chrome://devices
- Click on ‘My Devices and printer’ and verify whether your printer is available in the list.
- If your printer is present in the list, then choose the Manage option to view the authorized Google Cloud print Printer names.
- If your printer is listed under New Devices, then hit on the Register and print a confirmation page. In some printers, if you may get prompted to complete the registration from the printer control panel.
- If you find your printer is not registered, then check the network connection and try to connect with your printer’s email address.
These are the ways you can set up the HP Officejet Pro 8625 printer. You can easily apply these methods and set your printer up. If however, you find any difficulties or have any doubts then write that down in the comment section below.