123.hp.com/envy5032- HP Envy 5032
The HP Envy 5032 printer is one of the revolutionary products by HP. It has taken wireless printing to a whole new level. Furthermore, it adds up as an all-purpose printer as well. Thus, you can copy, print and scan documents with this printer.
In addition, it can print documents with a speed of up to 10 pages per minute. Users will also save up to 70% in costs with the help of the HP instant ink. It has a special Quiet mode and supports simultaneous printing on both sides of the paper. This special feature is known as Duplexing.
You can get in touch with our professionals for a quick 123.hp.com/envy 5032 printer setup. We also provide excellent services for 123 hp envy 5032 printer driver download, 123 hp envy 5032 driver installation and 123 hp envy 5032 printer wireless setup.
Here, we are going to discuss these:
- 123 HP Envy 5032 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Envy 5032 Printer Driver Installation
- 123 HP Envy 5032 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Envy 5032 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Envy 5032 Google Cloud Printing Setup
123 HP Envy 5032 Initial Printer Setup
Before setting up your printer, you have to choose a viable spot to place it on. A good spot is one that is away from sunlight, dust, and moisture. Too much temperature or moisture can greatly harm the HP Envy 5032 printer.
Thus, you need to place the printer on a flat and sturdy surface. Next, you have to install the duplexer if you have gotten it. Generally, a duplexer is sold separately. Follow the instructions as given below to install it in the printer.
- Turn the printer till you’re facing its backside. This is where the duplexer is usually placed.
- Next, unpack the duplexer and check for the correct direction to put it in the printer.
- Next, slide the duplexer carefully inside it until you hear a ‘click’ sound. This sound will indicate that the duplexer has been properly put into its place.
Next, you have to put the ink cartridge in the printer. Therefore, take out the cartridge from its packaging and check for a sticker in its printhead. Usually, a sticker is put on the printhead to prevent it from any ink leakage.
Subsequently, open the printer’s cover and carefully put the ink cartridge in its place. Make sure that you hear the ‘click’ sound as it indicates that it has been locked in its place.
Finally, connect the printer to a power supply and turn it on. Feed in some paper and make a copy of a document to test it out. Now, you have to install the printer driver in your computer system.
123 HP Envy 5032 Driver Installation
Each and every hardware in your computer requires a driver. A driver is a special software that helps to properly configure the device. Similarly, printers have their own printer drivers as well.
Ordinarily, these printer drivers are available with discs coming with the printer itself. Thus, you can find it in the printer’s packaging box. Consecutively, you can also download it from the official 123.hp.com/seup 5032 if you cannot find it.
Afterwards, run the setup file and install the printer driver in your system. Make sure that you install it using the Admin privileges. This can be done by simply running the setup file as an Administrator. Thus, it will help to properly configure the HP Envy 5032.
123 HP Envy 5032 Wireless Setup
As HP Envy 5032 printers are known for their wireless printing feature, we will discuss how to set it up. Generally, you can do it in the following ways.
- USB or Ethernet Cable
- HP Smart App
- Printer’s Control Panel
USB or Ethernet Cable
During the Initial wireless setup, you have to connect your printer with an Ethernet Cable or a USB cable. However, you don’t have to connect it if you’re setting up wireless connectivity through the Printer’s control panel.
Thus, you can set up the wireless connectivity of HP Envy 5032 printers by following the given steps.
- Press the Windows logo button to bring up the Start menu. Here, type ‘HP’ and select the printer driver software.
- Here, head over to Tools and select Device Setup & Software.
- Next, select the option to ‘Convert a USB connected device to Wireless’. Here, a Wireless Setup Wizard will appear.
- Subsequently, follow the instructions as shown on your screen.
- Finally, connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
- Mac users have to download any additional software to set up the wireless connection.
- Thus, open your preferred browser and download ‘HP Easy Start’. Make sure that you download it from HP’s official website.
- Run the program and open it. Here, select the option to ‘Set up Wireless Connection’ and follow the instructions.
- Finally, choose your Wi-Fi network and connect your printer with it.
Printer’s Control Panel
This is the most straightforward way to set up a wireless connection in HP Envy 5032 printers. Thus, you can set it up by following the steps below.
- Head over to the printer’s control panel. Here, you have to tap on the radio tower icon for Wireless connectivity.
- Next, head over to settings and select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Subsequently, follow the instructions as shown on the screen. Find a Wi-Fi network of your house and connect to it.
Lastly, you should test the connection if it was successful or not. You can do this with the help of the following instructions.
- Again, go to your printer’s control panel and tap on the tower icon. Here, head over to Settings.
- Next, tap on Printer reports.
- Here, select wireless test reports and check if the wireless connection was successful.
123 HP Envy 5032 Wireless Mobile Printing
Incidentally, there are various apps that can connect with HP Envy 5032 printers for wireless mobile printing. Some of them are –
- HP Smart Application
- HP ePrint Application
- Web Services
- Cloud Printing
Airprint for iOS
Apple users can readily print wirelessly through the Airprint application that is pre-installed in iPhones and iPad. This feature is really easy to use. However, you have to first make sure that the Printer is connected to the network and is discoverable.
Next, you can go through the following steps to use the Airprint application.
- Unlock your iPhone or iPad and navigate to the file, document or picture that you wish to print. Make sure that you are connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the printer.
- Next, choose the Print option and search for your HP Envy 5032 from the list of printers.
- Afterward, simply tap on ‘Print’ and your file will be printed over the wireless network.
HP Smart Application
The HP Smart application is available for both iOS and Android platforms. Similarly, it can be installed as an app on Windows 10 as well. We have shared setup details for all platforms below.
- Go to the Microsoft Store and search for ‘HP Smart’. Next, download and let it install in your system.
- Subsequently, open the application. From the home screen, tap on ‘Select Printer’. You can find this option from the left menu pane under Printer Options.
- Here, choose the HP Envy 5032 printer from the list.
- Finally, choose a print option to print photographs or documents. Afterward, select the Print option to print your documents.
Android and iOS
- You can find the HP Smart app from the relevant app store. Download, install and open this application.
- You will find a ‘plus’ icon at the bottom of the screen. Tap this option to add your HP Envy 5032 printer. You have to ensure that the printer is connected to the same network as your smartphone.
- Similarly, there are different printing options available for different needs. You can select any of them to print your photos, documents or files.
- Therefore, you can print files from your local storage, cloud storage and social media websites as well.
- Just tap on the ‘Print’ option after you’ve selected your file to print.
HP has introduced a special way to wirelessly print documents from your computer system. Thus, you can do this with the help of the HP 3Print feature. You can print documents from anywhere by simply sending it on your printer’s email.
You can find your printer’s email address by following the steps below.
- Go to your printer’s control panel and tap on the settings icon.
- Here, go to Web services and tap on ‘Display Email Address’.
Similarly, you can use HP ePrint on your Google Chrome as well. You can do this by downloading the HP Print extension from the Chrome web store. However, you need to ensure that your printer and computer is connected to the same wireless network.
These services help HP Envy 5032 printers to enable HP Smart app and HP ePrint feature. Therefore, it is important to turn this feature on. It can be done through the following steps.
- Go to your Printer’s Control Panel and tap on the Settings icon.
- Next, head over to Web Services. You will be presented with a prompt asking to activate it.
- Simply, select Yes and then press Ok.
Another way to print wirelessly from your web browser is by using the Cloud printing feature. Currently, this feature is only available for Google Chrome. The setup procedure is fairly easy and has been explained in detail in the following section.
One of the advantages of cloud printing is that you can print wirelessly from any location without having to connect to the same network. However, the computer and printer should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network for the initial setup process.
123 HP Envy 5032 Google Cloud Printing Setup
In addition to wireless mobile printing, you can print wirelessly with the help of Google Cloud printing. Follow the instructions below to set up Google cloud printing.
- Open the Google Chrome browser and sign in to your Google account.
- Next, click on the three dots on top-right to open Chrome’s menu. Now, head over to settings.
- Subsequently, go to Advanced settings and open Google Cloud printing.
- Here, click on ‘Manage Cloud printing services’ and it will open a new setup page.
Find HP Envy 5032 printer in this list and select it. Now, you can easily print by selecting the print option from any tab in Chrome.