123.hp.com/envy4528 - HP Envy 4528
If you’re looking for the right ways to set up an HP Envy 4528 printer or download the right drivers for Envy 4528 printer or even considering to setup wireless mode then you’ve come to the right place. Our team of professional technical assistants offers you the right guidance on how you can fix issues related to the printer with easy steps.
Hence, go through this guide to get more information.
- 123 HP Envy 4528 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Envy 4528 Installation Of Driver
- 123 HP Envy 4528 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Envy4528 Wireless Mobile Printing
123 HP Envy 4528 Initial Printer Setup
This process is the very first process of setting up the Envy 4528 printer. Go through the steps below:
- The first thing you need to do is take out the Envy 4528 printer from its respective box and then position it nearby the computer, and on a flat surface as well.
- Then, unwrap the covers of the printers and settle it.
- Take the power cable of the printer and plug it into the power socket.
- Now using the power button, switch on the HP envy 4528 printer.
- After that, open the ink cartridge door on the printer.
- From the package, bring out the ink cartridge and place it in the respective slots of ink cartridges.
- After you’ve successfully placed them, close the cartridge lid.
- According to 123.hp.com/setup 4528, open the lid of paper tray and place a sufficient amount of papers onto the tray.
- Place the same size of papers and make sure to align them all together.
- Thereafter, close the tray.
After you’ve done the above-mentioned steps, you’ve successfully completed a 123 hp envy 4528 printer. Then proceed to download HP Envy 4528 Printer driver so that you can improve its working abilities.
123 HP Envy 4528 Installation Of Driver
The steps for getting the right driver for HP Envy 4528, are mentioned below:
- Try referring to 123.hp.com/setup 4528 web page when you’re doing a software installation for the Envy 4528 printer.
- In the search field, type the model number of the printer and click on the option that says “Begin”.
- Then, click on the option called hp Envy 4528 driver Download and click either on “Save” or “Run” to begin the installation process.
- Now you need to Double click on the driver file that you’ve downloaded to launch and run the setup file.
- Follow the instructions that are provided to finish the setup.
- Then go back to the main page, 123.hp.com/envy4528 and then finish by registering and further activating.
Download Envy 4528 Driver (For Windows OS)
- You can refer to webpage of hp com setup 4528 to get the HP Envy 4528 driver download which is available for Windows OS. When you open the webpage, download a driver that is compatible with the HP Envy printer.
- By downloading the driver, you will be unlocking an advanced set of features on Envy 4528 that will improve the quality of functions.
Download Envy 4528 Driver (For Mac OS)
- To get the optimal usage of the printer, go to the webpage of 123.hp.com/envy4528 and get the newest version of the driver for Envy 4528.
- Keep in mind that the driver that you download, should be compatible with Mac OS, otherwise it will not function at all.
123 HP Envy 4528 Installation Of Driver
Setup For Windows OS
Follow these sub-steps to set it up on Windows OS:
- According to 123.hp.com/envy4528, locate and enable the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button, Windows system, and router.
- Open “Control Panel” and launch the “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- In the wizard box, you will have a list of network connections available. Select the preferred network and then modify the settings further to complete the 123 hp envy 4528 wps setup.
Setup For Mac OS
To set it up for Mac Os, go through the sub-steps below:
- First, make sure that the printer, router, and the Mac OS is on so that you can start the installation process.
- Similarly like before, open the “Wireless Setup Wizard” from “Control Panel”.
- Among the networks, choose the network you use and then hit the confirmation button to finish the wireless setup for Mac OS.
123 HP Envy 4528 (Automatic Setup For Wireless Connection)
To enable the auto wireless function, follow these steps below:
- First, keep the HP envy 4528 printer close to the computer.
- Now take one end of the printer and plug it into the Envy printer and the other into the USB port of the printer.
- After doing so, you will establish a thorough connection between the two devices.
123 HP Envy 4528 Platform Support
HP Envy 4528 printer can be connected to Windows computer and Mac computer. 123.hp.com/setup 4528 printer can also be accessed from mobile devices to print.
123 HP Envy 4528 Wireless Mobile Printing
Envy 4528 (Airprint)
Airprint mode is a printing function that works for only Apple devices. The advantage of this mode is that users can print anything from Apple devices. Users are also advised to refer to hp Envy 4528 manual for better guidance.
Envy 4528 (ePrint)
This function of printing does cloud-based service, which means that printing can be done from any location with a stable internet connection available. Additionally, you can also send printing files to the email address using the email option.
Envy 4528 (Cloud Print)
If you’d like to print files from android devices or tablets, then this is the option for you as it provides web service printing facility. To enable this option, use Google Cloud Print by registering yourself at 123.hp.com/envy4528 page.
Envy 4528 (Mopria Print)
Similar to the previous function, Mopria printing facilitates the usage of printing only for Android devices that have an OS of 4.4 or higher than that. To enable this function, simply install hp envy 4528. After that, get the application installed from 123 hp com setup.