123.hp.com/envy4523 - HP Envy 4523
We give support for the 123.hp.com/envy4523 printer driver download, 123 hp envy 4523 printer setup, 123 hp envy printer wireless setup and 123 hp envy printer driver installation. There are plenty of skilled technicians in our hands, who has enough knowledge regarding how to fix all types of HP printer problems without any kind of problems.
- 123 HP Envy 4523 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Envy 4523 Printer Initial Setup
- 123 HP Envy 4523 Printer Wireless Mobile Printing Process
- 123 HP Envy 4523 Wireless Printer Setup
- 123 HP Envy 4523 Printer Cloud Print Registration Steps
Initial Setup of the 123 HP Envy 4523 Printer
Take Out the HP Envy 4523 Printer from the Packaging
Here, there will be steps on how to remove the printer from its package box including all the stickers.
- First, put the package box of the 123.hp.com/envy4523 printer on a flat surface and then open it.
- After that, pull out the HP Envy 4523 printer from the box and then remove the wrapping material including the tapes present outside.
- Next, peel off the sticker present on the display and control panel of the device. Now, hold the device on its side and lift off the ink cartridge access door. Do it, until the door locks into place.
- At this time, from the internal components of the device like print rollers, remove all kinds of tapes and packing materials. Then put back the cartridge access door into its original place.
- Pull and drag out the input tray door of the printer, then, take out any tapes present on it.
- Once the packing materials are removed from the paper input tray, next, push it towards the printer to close the same.
Power cord connection Procedure
Here, you will get the procedure on how to connect the power cord of the 123 HP Envy 4523 printer and set its preferences.
- First, take out the power cable of the HP Envy 4523 printer from the package box.
- After that, insert one end of the power cable into the back of the Printer and then, plugin another end of the wire into the wall socket.
- Now, press the ‘Power’ switch of the device to start it up.
- Once the printer is powered up, next, go to the control panel of the printer. Inside the control panel locate and touch on the language you prefer and then country or region.
- To confirm those above selections, choose the ‘Yes’ button.
- If you get a prompt to choose the date and time of your preference, then to confirm the same tap on the ‘Yes’ button.
Put Paper Stack in the Input Tray
You will get steps on how to load paper stack into the input tray of the HP Envy 4523 printer here. In order to do that follow the steps below.
- First, pull out the paper input tray of the device and drag to extend it more.
- Next, slide the paper guides on the tray to their extreme position.
- Now, put the stack of paper onto the paper tray with the print side of the sheet facing down towards the device. After that, push the stack until it does not move anymore.
- At last, slide the paper guides towards the innermost position until it gently touches the edge of the paper stack, then, push the tray back into the printer.
Ink cartridges Installation Procedure
There will be steps here, on how to install ink cartridges into the printer.
- First, pull up the ink cartridge access door of the HP Envy 4523 printer until it locks into place. As soon as the door opens up, then the carriage slides slightly to the left side.
- Now, take out all the ink cartridges from the package box of the printer. Next, take a single ink cartridge and remove it from the package.
- After that, hold the ink cartridge with the black plastic on its side. Then, peel off the plastic sheet from the cartridge.
- Now, pull up the lid of the ink cartridge slot. Next, hold the ink cartridges on its sides with the nozzles pointed towards the printer.
- Then, push down the cartridges into the slot carefully until a click sound is heard. Once the installation of the specific cartridge is done, next, close the lid of the slot.
- Repeat the steps from two till five given here, to install all the remaining ink cartridges into the printer.
- Once the installation of all the ink cartridges is over, next, close the ink cartridge access door of the printer.
Align the Ink Cartridges Properly
Follow the steps given here, in order to get an idea of how to align the installed ink cartridges properly.
- First, raise up the scanner lid of the 123 HP Envy 4523 printer.
- After that, take an alignment page and put it on the scanner glass with the printing side facing towards the printer.
- Next, check whether the alignment paper is placed according to the guides engraved on the sides of the glass.
- Now, close the lid of the scanner and then touch the ‘OK’ button on the control panel of the device.
- At last, the device starts the alignment of the ink cartridges completes it automatically.
123 HP Envy 4523 Driver Installation Procedure
There will be steps regarding how to install the driver of the HP Envy 4523 printer here. In order to do that, follow the steps below.
- First, open the web browser and visit the 123.hp.com/envy4523 website. Within that website locate and choose the ‘Software and Drivers’ option.
- This action will open up a new page with the heading ‘Software and Drivers’. Inside that page, find the ‘Search’ section and in it type the model of the printer then click the ‘Begin’ button.
- As soon as you do that, then a result page will come up, in it, click on the first option that says “HP Envy 4523 driver”. After that, on the page that comes next, click the ‘Download’ button.
- This will initiate the download process of the printer driver. Once the download process of the driver is complete, next, double-click the setup file.
- Now, an installer window will come up, in it, follow the instructions that appear on the screen and accordingly click on the ‘Install’ button.
- Once the installation of the printer driver is over, next, visit the 123.hp.com/envy4523 website again and finish off the registration and activation process respectively.
Wireless Setup Procedure for the 123 HP Envy 4523 Printer
123 HP Envy 4523 Printer Windows Wireless Setup
You will get the sub-methods to set up the HP Envy 4523 printer wirelessly here. So, follow along.
Preparation of Install Process
This sub-method will enlist steps on how to prepare the HP Envy 4523 printer for the installation. In order to do that, follow the steps given below.
- First, take note of your network SSID and the password with which the computer is connected to.
- There should be stable internet connectivity. Make sure the computer is connected to the same network with which you want to connect the printer.
- Keep the printer close to the range of the router and computer so that, there is no disruption during the setup process.
- Remove any kind of cables like an ‘Ethernet’ or ‘USB’ connected with the printer.
Connection of HP Envy 4523 printer to the Wireless Network
Get steps here regarding how to connect the device to the wireless network that you have.
- First, if the 123 HP Envy 4523 printer is not powered on, then start it up.
- Next, go to the control panel of the printer and in it, locate and touch the ‘Wireless’ icon. As soon as you click on that icon, then the screen will show a page with the heading ‘Wireless’.
- After that, once again go to the control panel and choose the ‘Gear’ icon, to launch the wireless settings page on the printer display.
- Now, from the list of wireless settings of the printer, locate and select the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ option. At this time the printer will search for all the available wireless networks and present them on a list.
- Among all those wireless networks, choose the one with which the computer is connected to. If you get a prompt to provide user credentials, then give the username and password of the network.
- At last, once the connection is done, follow the instructions that come up on the printer’s display and accordingly connect it to your wireless network.
Download and Installation Process of the Printer Software
Here, you will get steps on how to download and install the printer software for 123 HP Envy 4523 device.
- First, go to the ‘Driver Installation Process of the 123 HP Envy 4523 Printer’ section and follow the initial two steps, to open the search results page.
- Next, scroll down the page until you see the ‘HP Easy Start’ option.
- As soon as you locate the previously mentioned option, then click on it and next, tap the ‘Download’ button. At this time you will get a prompt to choose either the software or driver. Among them, select the software and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- This will initiate the download process of the printer application. Once the download process of the setup file, for the ‘HP Easy Start’ application, is done then, double-click on the setup file.
- This action will launch the installer window of the software. Now, inside that window, follow the information that comes up on the screen and accordingly press the ‘Install’ button.
- Finally, the Windows wireless setup of the HP Envy 4523 device is complete.
Wireless Setup Process of 123 HP Envy 4523 for the Mac Computer
This sub-section will have the procedure of how to set up the HP Envy 4523 printer wirelessly for the Macintosh computer.
Prepare the Printer for Wireless Setup on Mac
This procedure will have the steps to prepare the printer for the wireless setup on the Mac.
- First, start the Mac computer and then go to the upper left corner of the screen and choose the ‘Apple’ logo.
- When you click on that logo, next, a drop-down menu will come up. Inside that menu, find and choose the ‘System Preferences’ option.
- As soon as you click on that option, then a new window having the name ‘System Preferences’ will come up, in it, choose the ‘Software Update’ button. Once you click on that button, next, the system will look for any updates and present them on a list.
- Next, the macOS will automatically download and install the updates present on the list one after the other.
- After that, go to the “Initial Setup of 123 HP Envy 4523 Printer” section and follow all the methods present there to prepare the printer.
Connect the HP Envy Printer to the Wireless Network for Mac
Here, you will get several steps to connect the printer to the wireless network of the Mac.
- First, using the software CD that came with the printer install the application printer application distinct for the Mac computer.
- Once the installation process of the printer application is complete, next, go to the HP Envy 4523 device and turn on the Wi-Fi network of the printer. To do it, you can follow the documentation of the printer.
- Now, go to the Mac computer and them from the menu bar at the top, select the ‘Wireless’ icon. This action will open the drop-down menu with the list of all available wireless networks.
- Out of all the networks on the list, locate and choose the printer’s network. Keep in mind that when the computer is connected to the printer network, then it cannot connect to your normal Wi-Fi.
- To connect the HP Envy 4523 printer to your wireless network, you need to use the printer software. During this process, the printer can restart before the connection happens.
- At last, once again click the ‘Wireless’ icon on the Mac and next, connect to your Wi-Fi network from the list that comes up.
Adding the Printer to the Mac Computer
How can you add the HP Envy 4523 printer to the Mac is given as follows.
- First, from the menu bar present at the top section of the screen, choose the ‘Apple’ logo on the left. This action will reveal the drop-down menu with a list of options.
- Now, out of those options, find and choose the one that says ‘System Preferences’. As soon as you do that, then a new window with the name ‘System Preferences’ will come up.
- Inside that window, locate and choose the ‘Printers & Scanners’ option. Once you click on that option, next, another new window will come up having the heading ‘Printers & Scanners’.
- Inside that window, move to the left panel and click on the ‘+’ button present at the bottom of the list. When you click on that button, next, a new dialog box will appear having the name ‘Add’.
- Within that dialog box, locate and choose the HP Envy 4523 printer, when it appears on the list. Next, after the selection of the printer, click on the ‘Add’ button.
- At this moment, if you get a prompt to download new software, then download and install the same.
- Lastly, once the addition of the printer is done, next, check for it on the list and then, try to print a document.
Using USB cable Setup the HP Envy 4523 Printer Wirelessly
You will get the process of how to set up the HP Envy 4523 printer wirelessly using the USB cable.
- First, check whether the printer driver is installed within the computer or not. If that item is not present on the system, then all you need is to connect the printer and computer with a USB cable.
- This action will automatically install the driver of the 123.hp.com/envy4523 printer.
- Once the installation of the driver is over, next, start up the printer by pressing the ‘Power’ button. Next, go to the control panel of the device and touch the ‘Wireless’ option.
- After that, choose the ‘Network’ option. This will launch the wireless settings of the printer on a list. From that list, locate and choose the ‘Wireless Network Wizard’ option.
- Once you click on that option, next, a prompt will appear with a list of all the available wireless networks. From that list, find and select the wireless network with which the computer is currently connected to.
- When you get a prompt to enter the password for your wireless network, next, enter the same. Next, to save the user credentials for the wireless network, simply choose the ‘Done’ button. The printer will begin the connection process with the wireless network
- At last, when a prompt comes up on the printer display, next, choose the ‘OK’ button.
Wireless Setup Procedure for the 123 HP Envy 4523 Printer
Use the AirPrint Feature for the 123 HP Envy 4523 Printer
AirPrint is a service available for iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod only. This service can be used by the iOS device owners to print anything wirelessly. To use the AirPrint service, the user will have to activate it on the HP Envy 4523 printer. In order to do it, read the user manual of the printer and follow the steps accordingly.
Utilize the Google Cloud Print Service to Print Wirelessly HP Envy 4523 Printer
The Google Cloud Print is an online service that can be used for printing files from internet-enabled devices such as tablets or smartphones. In order to get some knowledge regarding this service all you need is to register the 123.hp.com/envy4523 printer. Once the registration is complete, next, you can easily change the settings of this service with the manage option.
Using the ePrint Service for the 123 HP Envy 4523 Printer
ePrint is a service based on cloud technology for the HP Envy 4523 printer. This service can be used to provide print jobs to the HP printers from anywhere via a stable network connection. The users of the HP printers can utilize the ‘ePrint’ service and send print jobs via their email address to the printer’s address from any type of network-enabled devices.
Google Cloud Print Registration Process of the 123 HP Envy 4523
You will get the procedures of how to register the 123.hp.com/envy4523 printer here. So, follow the methods given below accordingly.
Requirements for the HP Envy 4523 Printer to register Google Cloud Print Service
You will get what the things required to register the HP Envy 4523 printer for the registration process of the Google Cloud Print service here. To do it, follow the steps below.
- First, make sure that you have an active Google Account.
- Also, the computer must have a Google Chrome application installed within it.
- The PC should run any one of the following OS such as – ‘Linux’ or ‘Chromebook’ or ‘Windows XP or later’ or ‘OS X 10.7 or later’.
- There should be a stable internet connection available for the registration process.
- The HP Envy 4523 printer should have a connection to the same wireless network as the computer.
Steps to Register the HP Envy 4523 Printer with Google Cloud Print
Follow the steps given below to know the registration process of the 123 HP Envy 4523 printer with the Google Cloud Print.
- First, start the computer and then open the Google Chrome web browser in it.
- Next, go to the right edge of the window and click on the ‘three vertical dots’. This action will reveal a drop-down menu with many options.
- Now, out of those options, choose the one that says ‘Settings’. As soon as you click on that option, then a new page with the heading ‘Settings’ will come up.
- Inside that page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose the ‘Advanced’ option. After that, move down a little and locate the ‘Printing’ section.
- Under that section, locate and choose the ‘Google Cloud Print’ option. Next, choose the ‘Manage Cloud Print devices’ option.
- This action will open a new page with the heading ‘Devices’ will come up. Inside that page, if you get prompt to sign in to your Google account, then do it.
- At last, choose the HP Envy 4523 printer from the list and click on the ‘Add printers’ button.