123.hp.com/envy4521- HP Envy 4521
Here, we will discuss all the detail information about doing router setup using 123.hp.com/Envy 4521. We will also look upon the detailed procedure regarding:
- 123 HP Envy 4521 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Envy 4521 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Envy 4521 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Envy 4521 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Envy 4521 Troubleshooting
Our skilled engineers will help you with any sort of problem while working with the 123 HP Envy 4521 printer. To know about these methods, you just have to follow certain steps. Those steps are given below.
123 HP Envy 4521 Initial Printer Setup
You can unbox your new printing device and set it up effortlessly with the help of the following steps.
- Peel off all the plastic tapes and wrappers from the box and bring out the device.
- Keep it on a smooth and flat surface before beginning the setup procedure. You can get the best results if you keep it in front of your computer.
- Now unwrap the accessories and check all the peripherals of the printer. Make sure that they are in the correct order.
- Connect the one end of the main power cord to the printing device and the other end to the electrical supply outlet. Turn the printer on and verify whether all the LEDs are glowing correctly.
Check whether the printer’s power configuration and initial setup is complete and free from any kind of disturbances.
Load Papers in 123 HP Envy 4521 Printer
The technique of loading paper in the 123 HP Envy 4521 printer is very simple. Pull out the paper tray and take a medium stack of fresh and smooth paper, shuffle it well and place it in the tray. Make sure that the papers hit the printer’s floor. After this, push the tray inside correctly.
Now, unwrap the cartridges and install them in their respective places. Also, print a test page to ensure the completion of the paper loading process after the printer setup.
123 HP Envy 4521 Driver Installation
Without a driver, your printing device will not work correctly. Hence, install all the necessary drivers for Windows as well as Macintosh platform by following the methods below.
Steps to install Drivers for 123 HP Envy 4521 Printer in Windows
If you use the Windows Operating system, then follow these instructions to install the drivers.
- Turn on your computer and open the default browser, which is Internet Explorer. Type the address of the HP support page and hit Enter.
- Type the printer’s model number along with the name and version of the Operating system that you are using. Then the support page will redirect you to the downloads page of HP.
- Download all the drivers present there one by one. The printer setup format for Windows will be in the “.exe” format.
- Now install all the downloaded drivers necessary for installing the printer. Your system will restart during the installation process on its own to save the necessary changes.
Steps to Install 123 HP Envy 4521 Printer Drivers for Macintosh Operating System
If you are using Mac OS, then open your default browser (Safari) and follow the exact process in the Windows section. But, one thing you have to keep in mind is the file format for Macintosh OS, which is “.dmg”. The setup files are also downloaded in the default Downloads section on your Mac-based computer.
123 HP Envy 4521 Wireless Setup
You can connect the 123 HP Envy 4521 printer in two respective wireless modes. One is Push Button and the other is PIN. The Pushbutton mode is the easiest one. So, follow these steps to set up the printer to a wireless network in Pushbutton mode.
- Make sure that your wireless router as well as the printer, supports the Pushbutton mode. Now choose the wireless router name with the physical WPS push button.
- Wait for a few moments as the network will recognize the WPA or WPA2 security features. Thereafter, obtain the username and password of the router.
- After that, touch the Settings icon and choose the desired network. Then open the Wireless Setup Wizard and the dialog box will prompt on your display, asking for ID and password. So, enter them and click on “OK”.
Your printer is now connected to the wireless network. Sometimes, the wireless network might show an error. In this case, the wired network is the only hope to establish a connection between the printing device and the network. So, to proceed with the setup using wired mode, let’s discuss the steps:
- Obtain a new Ethernet or a USB cable compatible with 123 HP Envy 4521. Open the Network Setup Wizard and connect the cable only when the application prompts you to do so.
- The USB printer driver is an essential item that you need to install on your computer. If it is not installed in your system, install it and then run the setup wizard.
After this, to complete the entire setup follow the on-screen instructions very carefully.
Establish Auto Wireless Connect on 123 HP Envy 4521 Printer
Sometimes, the wired network might become much messy. In such cases, you can use the Auto Wireless Connect facility to enhance your work. To enjoy this feature, follow the simple steps.
- After you have installed all the printer drivers, select the type of wireless network. Select it and click on “Yes”.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the particular Operating System that you are using.
- Now apply all the network-related credentials and click on the “Connect” option. A message will prompt on the display asking you to save these details. So, press “Yes” to complete the Auto Wireless Connect setup.
From the next time, whenever you connect to your wireless network, the printer will not ask you for a username and password.
Setup Web Services on 123 HP Envy 4521 Printer
You can enable the feature of Web Services with the help of the printer’s Control Panel. Just visit the Control Panel and click on the “Web Services” option. Now click on “OK”. Once you have done it, the printer will automatically enable the Web Services and will print a test page.
Enable Embedded Web Server on 123 HP Envy 4521 via Web Services
To open the Embedded Web Server to find your printer’s IP address, follow this trick. However, make sure to activate Web Services before enabling the Web Server. You can avail of the service by taking out a printed copy on the device’s information including the IP address. Thereafter, place this IP address whenever the setup option pops up on the display.
123 HP Envy 4521 Wireless Mobile Printing
HP provides an effortless wireless mobile printing facility to its users. The following steps will teach you all about the different platforms that support mobile printing facility.
AirPrint Setup for 123 HP Envy 4521 Printer
AirPrint is exclusively designed for Apple devices. To enjoy the AirPrint services, go through the steps that are given below.
- Remove the wired network cable from the printer. Make sure that your printer is compatible with AirPrint services. Connect your Apple device to the wireless network.
- Select and open the file that you want to print and tap on the “Share” Icon.
- Now find and select the “Print” option. From the list of selected printers, choose your printer.
After that, tap on “Print” and the printer will start printing your selected files.
123 HP Envy 4521 Printer ePrint Setup
HP allows its users to use the printer’s email ID to print any documents anytime and from anywhere. So, follow the instructions below to enjoy the ePrint service.
- Make sure that the device having the ePrint application and your printer is connected to the same wireless network.
- Navigate and find the Web Services option. We hope that you have already enabled the Web Services by following the steps discussed previously.
- Now obtain the printer’s e-mail ID by printing a configuration page. Register the ID on HP’s website and send an email to your mailbox associated with printing jobs. The device will automatically add those tasks in its queue and print them one by one.
Print via Mopria Print in 123 HP Envy 4521 Printer
Mopria Print is designed for Android mobile phones and tablets. The following steps will tell you the process in detail.
- Ensure that your Android version is 5.1 (Lollypop) or upgraded to its latest version. Install the Mopria Print application from Google Playstore.
- Connect the application to your printer and also to the common wireless network.
- After setting up the Mopria application, select the files that you want to print and press the “OK” button.
Cloud Print Setup for 123 HP Envy 4521 Printer
The feature of Cloud Print allows all Gmail users to print anything from any corner of the world anytime. The steps to set up Cloud Print are as follows.
- Open your Google Chrome browser and click the “Settings” option from the top right corner. Now search and find the “Advanced Settings” from the “Settings” menu.
- After clicking on the “Advanced” option, the application will redirect you directly to the Cloud Print option.
- Select the Cloud Print feature and synchronize it with your computer.
After that, you can access those files from 123 HP Envy 4521 and print them as per your requirements.
123 HP Envy 4521 Troubleshooting
You should know some precautions before troubleshooting issues in the 123 HP Envy 4521 printer. They are as follows.
- Check the level of ink in the cartridges quite often. If you see the ink level is near the finish line, remove the cartridge and replace it with a new one.
- Make sure that you have placed the ink cartridges properly in their respective slots. If not, then place them correctly.
- Clean the print heads of ink cartridges with a thin piece of cloth to avoid any blockades.
Now, let’s proceed with the problems you can experience while using 123 HP Envy 4521 and troubleshoot them.
123 HP Envy 4521 Printer’s Printing Problems
You need to follow these steps in order to avoid any type of printing quality problems.
- Use genuine HP ink cartridges for perfect printing.
- Check whether the cartridges and the print heads are perfectly installed. If not, remove them gently and reinstall cartridges carefully.
- Always use smooth and best quality papers to enjoy an enhanced printing quality.
Besides, try not to overload the paper tray while printing from this device model.
Driver Issues in 123 HP Envy 4521 Printer
If your printer drivers get corrupted or not installed completely, then the device will not work perfectly. So, whenever this happens, uninstall all the drivers from your computer. Thereafter, follow the driver download process which is mentioned previously. Install the essential drivers and hopefully, the printer will work perfectly.
123 HP Envy 4521 Printer not Found During Network Driver Setup
If your printer’s icon is not visible during wireless or wired network installation, you should reset network settings. This will restore the entire printing system by removing all the drivers and preferences. Then power off your printer, computer, and your wireless router.
Next, install the HP Scan Doctor software from the printer support page. Run it and the application will detect and repair all the damaged files in your system. After that, install the drivers one by one and test print a page.
Blank or Faded Copies in 123 HP Envy 4521 Printer
To fix this problem, you must use a genuine HP ink cartridge. When you see the ink level is quite low, replace it with a new one as soon as possible. Always choose hight print quality, which can be configured from the device’s settings. So, select the Maximum DPI from the print quality option, which is present in the printer’s “Settings”.
When you see that the printer is printing faded copies, there might be some problem in the print heads. So, clean the heads with the “Automatic Utility” software for HP printers.
123 HP Envy 4521 Printer Scanner not Found
When you face this issue, you need to fix this error with the help of HP Scan Doctor. The use of this application and its download destination is already discussed above. If it still does not work, uninstall the application and reinstall it. Then activate the “Windows Image Acquisition” software from the printer’s “Settings”. It will help you to avoid any flaws in printing.
Fax Errors in 123 HP Envy 4521 Printer
When your Fax stops working due to different errors, you need to troubleshoot them at the earliest. The steps to fix fax errors are given below.
- If your fax fails to work and forces your computer to enter into sleep mode, then assign more than 1 (at least 3) fax to keep your computer awake. If you are still unable to send/receive faxes, then reset the entire printing system and try to fax documents again.
- In case, your fax document copy is coming out blank or having vertical lines in it, then disconnect the power supply and unplug the cord. Wait for a few minutes, now replug the power cord and clean the scanning glass with a thin piece of cloth.
This not only resolves the fax issues but necessary for a better and enhanced version.
123 HP Envy 4521 Printer Validation Failed
When you are getting messages from your printer such as “Can’t validate printer” or “Printer validation failed”, then follow these steps to resolve it.
- Uninstall all the printer drivers from your computer. Restart your system to save these changes.
- This can occur if you have made a mistake while downloading the printer drivers. So, download it once again, following the process which is given in one of the previous sections.
This time, install the printer drivers correctly without any interruption. Again restart your PC to save changes. Now, try to print the same file to check if any error persists or not on your 123 HP Envy 4521.