123.hp.com/dj990c - HP DeskJet 990c
We will arrange for you all the help and support for the 123.hp.com/dj990c printer setup procedure. You will also get additional help from us about 123 HP Deskjet 990c printer driver installation, 123 HP Deskjet 990c driver download, 123 HP Deskjet 990c wireless setup procedures and so on.
- 123 HP Deskjet 990c Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 990c Driver Installation
- 123 HP Deskjet 990c Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 990c Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Deskjet 990c Google Cloud Print
Our adept and skillful technicians will assist you in fixing any problems regarding the 123 HP Deskjet 990c printer.
123 HP Deskjet dj990c - Initial Printer Setup
The fundamental procedures of 123 HP Deskjet 990c printer are given below.
- Unbox the printing device by opening all the wrapping materials and place the device safely on a smooth and elegant surface.
- Annex the power cord to the printing device and power supply chamber to recharge the device.
- After some time, tap on the power button and switch it on.
- Open the accessible ink cartridge door to insert the cartridge bottles.
- Unwrap the ink cartridges and introduce them to your HP printer carefully and gently.
- After the task is successfully done, close the access door and pull out the paper tray section.
- Implant a stack of paper on the tray and adjust them with the help of the paper slider. Then close the paper input tray and the printer will print an automated test page by itself.
The essential setup process is done for now. Download and install your printer drivers according to your operating system.
123 HP DeskJet 990c Driver Installation
The proceeding steps for installing drivers for your HP printer are as follows.
- To install the drivers for the HP Deskjet printing device just look upon the123.hp.com/setup 990c setup procedure.
- From there, place your printer’s model display number and hit the “Begin” option.
- Then select the “hp deskjet 990c driver Download” option and then pick any one of these three options, they are “Save”, “Run” and “Open”. On clicking any of these, you can download the drivers and install them.
- Once again, double-click on the executable files which you have downloaded on your computer in order to throw down the installation process.
- Now, step on and follow the instructions which are written on the screen to complete the installation process.
- When all the tasks are complete, return to the 123.hp.com/dj990c webpage on your browser and outright the registration as well as the activation process.
Download Drivers for Windows Operating System
When you want to download the HP Deskjet 990c drivers for your Windows operating system, you will get them available in hp com setup 990c website. Just visit the webpage and download all the relevant drivers without any interruption.
Download Drivers for Macintosh Operating System
If you want to use the exclusionary items of your 123.hp.com/dj990c printer, then you have to download and install all the updated driver versions for your apple Macintosh device. But before that, just make sure all the downloaded drivers are perfectly compatible with your system as well.
123 HP DeskJet 990c Wireless Setup
Wireless setup procedures for Windows and Macintosh operating systems are as follows.
Wireless Setup for Windows
Put on the wireless router, printer, and your computer in order to start the setup procedure. Now, open the Wireless Setup Wizard on your printer Control Panel. Then select your desired wireless network and adjust the settings for 123 hp deskjet 990c wps set up according to your needs.
Wireless setup for Macintosh
Just like the previous step, turn on the three devices which are the router, your Macintosh computer, and the HP Deskjet 990c printer to begin the startup procedure. Then turn on to the printer Control Panel and select the Wireless Setup Wizard menu and select the right network from the list of available networks. Then confirm the hp wireless setup for mac operation.
Conduct Auto Wireless Setup Procedure
The auto wireless setup facility grants you to the connection between your HP Deskjet 990c printer wireless network without the assistance of any cables or wires. To adopt the auto wireless facility you just need to download and install the driver software and follow all the instructions which will display on the screen.
Connect via USB
When the wireless connection faces problems, then the connection procedure of the printer only relies upon the wired connection. Place your printer in front of the computer and connect one end of the USB port to the backside of the printing device and another end to your system. Now a safe and secure connection is active between your printer and computer.
123 HP DeskJet 990c Wireless Mobile Printing
The descriptions of various mobile printing principles are as follows.
Recommended by Apple, Airprint is only designed for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad users. If you use any of these three devices, then you can easily print any type of documents, photos, and many other items with the help of the Airprint option. You can also take help from the user manual which came along with your printer.
A cloud-based platform for the HP printers. You can refer your printing jobs from anytime anywhere in the world through the printer’s Email address. In order to send this job, you need to have a good and stable internet connection. To find out your printer’s email id, just print a configuration page from the printer.
It is a web-based printing service for all types of smartphones and tablets. Just register your HP printer on the Google Cloud Print webpage and alter the Settings with the assistance of the Manage option.
It is an exclusive platform for Android Operating system based devices. The minimum system requirement is that your mobile phone or tablet must have an Android version of 4.4, which is KitKat. To use the Mopria print service, just download and install the application from the hp deskjet 990c. You may use the alternative download platform which is the Play store from Google itself.
123 HP Deskjet 990c Google Cloud Print
The service that connects your printer to the web pages. Connection to various webpages helps you to send your printing tasks from any corner of the world. It needs a good internet connection as well. Just visit the 123 hp com setup 990c Google Cloud Print and make the necessary changes in your settings.
Registration Procedure of your Printer
To make the registration process work out, the first and foremost thing you should know the details of your system requirements. They are as follows.
- Installation of Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- A computer consists of operating systems like Windows, Linux, Macintosh, and many more.
- Stable internet connectivity.
- Make sure that the Google Cloud Printing service is enabled in the same wireless network just as your computer.
- An active Google Account.
The detail registration procedures are as follows.
- Light up your 123.hp.com/setup 990c printer and double click on the Chrome to open it. Then, sign in to your Google Account.
- Select the Chrome icon and determine the Settings from the drop-down list present there.
- Now, go down and prefer the “Show Advanced Settings”. After that scroll down your mouse pointer and further ahead to the Google Cloud Print and click on the “Manage” option.
- Google Cloud Print is now active on your wireless network.
Creating Connection for your Printer
Some HP printers establish straight forward connections to the web services. You just make sure that the printing device is ready with cloud or ePrint is active in it.
- Launch the Google Chrome browsing software and click on the new tab to open the devices option.
- Go to the “My devices and Printer” option and find out whether your printing device is on the list.
- If you find your printer there, then your Hp printing device is already in the enumeration stage with Google Cloud Print. After doing so, click on the “Manage” option to look on to Google Cloud Print printer name list.
- When your printer is in the New Device list, then select the register option and print a page that refers to the confirmation contents. In some HP printer models, you have to access the printer Control Panel and finish the registration process.
- In case when you observe that your device is not yet in the list of registration, then your printer is connected to the network or trying to connect with your device email address. The ePrint feature in your printer will allow the Google Cloud Print to access the email id.