123.hp.com/ojprol7500 - HP Officejet Pro L7500
The HP Officejet Pro L7500 is an all-purpose printer with a variety of features. You can use it to print, scan and even print documents and files through the internet. Furthermore, it offers energy savings and cost benefits as well.
In addition, users can print up to 25 pages per minute with this beast. It offers simultaneous two-sided printing known as duplexing.
We provide excellent support for 123.hp.com/ojprol7500 printer setup including 123 hp Officejet pro diver installation, 123 hp Officejet pro driver download and 123 hp Officejet pro wireless setup.
- 123 HP Officejet Pro L7500 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro L7500 Printer Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet Pro L7500 Wireless Printer Setup (WPS)
- 123 HP Officejet Pro L7500 Wireless Mobile Printing Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro L7500 Google Cloud Printing Setup
123 HP Officejet Pro L7500 Initial Printer Setup
First, you need to decide where to place your HP Officejet Pro L7500 Printer. Generally, you need to place it on a flat and hard surface. Make sure that it is placed away from direct sunlight and in a low-humidity area.
Afterward, open the printer’s cover and check your ink cartridge. You shall see a small sticker at the end of the printhead. Simply peel and remove this from your cartridge. Subsequently, put the cartridge back in its place.
Connect all the cables to the printer. Next, connect it to a power socket.
Finally, open the printer’s paper tray and feed some paper into it. You can use the slider to adjust it according to the paper’s dimensions. Subsequently, move on to the next section to download the printer driver software.
123 HP Officejet Pro L7500 Printer Driver Installation
Printer Driver software is necessary to effectively connect a printer to a computer. Different printers have different printer drivers. Therefore, HP Officejet Pro L7500 has its own printer driver as well. You can download the printer driver for both Mac and Windows operating systems.
Thus, follow the instructions below to install the Printer Driver.
- First, you have to open a browser and visit the official 123.hp.com/setup L7500 website. Next, select HP Officejet Pro L7500 and go to Drivers and Downloads.
- Here, select your Windows version and system type to download the correct HP Officejet Pro L7500 printer driver.
- Run the downloaded driver as an Administrator and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Similarly for Mac, choose the version of macOS and download the package installer.
- Next, run the installer and follow the instructions as displayed.
- Make sure that your printer is connected to your computer. Next, register your product with HP’s website during the installation process.
123 HP Officejet Pro L7500 Wireless Printer Setup (WPS)
Some of the HP Officejet Pro L7500 printer series have a wireless functionality as an added feature. Thus, we will cover how to set up the HP Officejet Pro L7500 printer wirelessly.
But before making any connections, you need to make sure that your router and computer is on. Furthermore, the printer driver should be properly installed as well. Generally, there are two ways to set up your wireless printer.
- Printer’s Control Panel
- Printer Driver Software in Computer
The following instructions can be followed for HP Officejet Pro L7500 Wireless printer setup in both Windows and Mac.
Printer’s Control Panel
HP Officejet Pro L7500 printer’s control panel is the best way to set up your wireless connection. Here, you don’t have to turn on your computer system at all. Follow the steps below to set up your wireless printer.
- Turn on your HP Officejet Pro L7500 printer and press the button for ‘Setup’.
- Next, use the arrow buttons to navigate and select Network. Subsequently, press the Ok button.
- Head over to ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ and select the option.
- Finally, follow the instructions as displayed and connect to your Wi-Fi network.
Printer’s Driver Software
Here, you have to connect HP Officejet Pro L7500 to your computer with an Ethernet cable. Afterward, follow the steps below to set up the wireless connectivity through the printer driver software.
- Run the HP Officejet Pro L7500 Printer Driver as an Administrator. Next, click on Install and do as instructed on the screen.
- Under connection type, choose ‘Wireless’ and click on Next.
- Finally, follow the instructions to connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Afterward, you can disconnect the Ethernet cable once it has successfully connected to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on the Finder menu from the top menu bar. Here, click on Go and select Computer.
- Next, head over to Library and select Utilities.
- Here, open the HP folder and select Network Printer Setup utility. Finally, follow the instructions as displayed and connect your printer to your Wi-Fi network.
123 HP Officejet Pro L7500 Wireless Mobile Printing Setup
You must be interested in printing wirelessly once you’ve set up a wireless connection. Here, we have discussed the various ways to print directly from your smartphone or tablet.
Apple users have an in-built ‘Airprint’ feature to wirelessly print documents on their HP Officejet Pro L7500. However, you have to first enable sharing for your printer. This can be easily done through the following steps. We have provided instructions for both Windows and Mac.
- Press the Windows logo button to bring up the Start menu. Here, type ‘printer’ and select the first result.
- Right-click on HP Officejet Pro L7500 from the list and click on ‘Sharing’.
- Subsequently, select the option to ‘Turn on printer sharing’ and save your changes. Next, close the window.
- Afterward, press the Windows logo button and the letter ‘R’ at the same time. Type ‘services.msc’ and press enter.
- Find ‘Bonjour’ and double click it. Select Start-up type to Automatic. Do the same for ‘Airprint’ as well. Make sure that it is not blocked by a firewall.
Finally, you should be able to wirelessly print from your Apple devices. To do this, you just have to select the print option from your iPhone or iPad. Next, select your printer from the list and tap on ‘print’.
Android users do not have an in-built cloud printing application. Therefore, HP has released its own E-printing application. It works similarly to Airprint. However, you have to enable printer sharing options by following the instructions above.
The E-print application can print wirelessly and work with all network-based printers. Follow the instructions below to set up the E-print application on your Android smartphone.
- Startup the application and select a document or file to print.
- Subsequently, click on the Print option and select your printer from the wireless printer list.
- Lastly, tap on print and your document will be printed.
You can wirelessly print documents from your desktop or laptop with the help of cloud printing. The most popular cloud printing service is Google’s Cloud printing. We have discussed the setup procedure in detail in the following section.
123 HP Officejet Pro L7500 Google Cloud Printing Setup
The main feature of Google Cloud printing service is that you can print from anywhere. Therefore, you will be able to print documents on your printer without being connected to the same network.
Follow the steps below to setup HP Officejet Pro L7500 Google cloud printing.
- Firstly, make sure that you have Google Chrome installed on your system. You can easily download it from Google’s website itself.
- After installation, launch Chrome and click on the three dots located in the upper right. Here, select Settings.
- Next, head over to Advanced Settings and click on ‘Google Cloud Print’.
- Again, click on ‘Manage Cloud Print Devices’. A new tab will open with the cloud printing setup page.
- For the initial installation, the printer has to be connected to the same network. Thus, select your printer from the list of ‘New Devices’.
- Subsequently, choose ‘Register’ to connect your account with your printer. Lastly, a confirmation page will be printed on a successful setup.
Afterward, you will be able to print any document by signing in to your Google account in Chrome. Therefore, you will be able to print from anywhere.
Additionally, you can print documents through your email as well. Wireless printers such as HP Officejet Pro L7500 come with their own email address.
Printer’s Control Panel
This is the easiest way to find your wireless printer’s email. Turn on your printer and simply click on the ePrint button from the control panel. It will automatically display all the details including the printer’s email address.
Subsequently, you will be able to remotely print documents by sending them to this email address. It is not mandatory to enter a subject as the printer will automatically print the documents.