123.hp.com/ojprok5400 - HP OfficeJet Pro K5400
Here’s a brief introduction about what you’re about to read. We offer support for 123.hp.com/ojprok5400 printer setup, or if you have difficulties on driver downloading then also we provide help in hp Officejet Prok5400 printer driver download. Additionally, you can get help for 123 Officejet Pro k5400 printer driver installation as well as 123 hp Office Pro k5400 printer wireless setup.
Our team of professional technicians will give you thorough guidance on how you can fix all sorts of issues regarding printer without any hassle.
- Initial Printer Setup For 123 HP Officejet Pro K5400
- Driver Installation For 123 HP Officejet Pro k5400
- 123 HP Officejet Pro k5400 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro k5400 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Officejet Pro k5400 Google Cloud Print
Initial Printer Setup For 123 HP Officejet Pro K5400
The printer setup is the primary step which involves instructions to complete the 123.hp.com/ojprok5400 printer setup.
Here are the steps written below that you should go through:
- Find a flat surface for the printer to keep and then take out the device from its respective box.
- Then unwrap the wrapping papers around the device.
- Take the power cable and plug one end of it on the backside of the 123 hp Officejet Pro k5400 printer and the other end inside the power socket to charge the printer.
- Press and hold the power button of the printer until it is on.
- Now open the Ink cartridge of the printer by lifting the covers.
- Bring out the ink cartridge from the respective package and then carefully place it inside the cartridge slot of hp Officejet pro k5400.
- After you have successfully installed the cartridge, close the covers of the cartridge.
- Then, open the paper tray and put the sheets on the 123.hp.com/setup k5400 device.
- Place same-sized papers on the tray and align them.
- Close the tray after you are done.
After following these steps, the setup is complete for 123 hp Officejet pro k5400 setup printer. If you want to improve the functionality of the printer then, consider download Officejet Pro k5400 setup Printer driver.
Driver Installation For 123 HP Officejet Pro K5400
Steps for hp Officejet Pro k5400 setup and driver installation:
To proceed with the Hp Officejet Pro Printer installation, move by using the help of 123.hp.com/setup k5400 to install the correct driver.
- Now in the search field, type in the printer model number and hit the “Begin” option.
- Click on “hp Officejet Pro k5400 driver Download” then click on any of the “Open”, “Run” or “Save” button to download the correct driver.
- Go to the downloaded drive data and Double click on it.
- You will have a set of instructions to finish the setup. Follow those setup processes.
- Go back to 123.hp.com/ojprok5400 page and finish the registration as well as the activation.
Hp Officejet Pro k5400 Driver Download (For Windows)
Steps for hp Officejet Pro k5400 setup and driver installation:
- To carry on the software installation, go to “123.hp.com/setup k5400”
- On the search field, type the model number of the printer you use and then click on the “Begin” button.
- Click on the option that says “hp Officejet Pro k5400 driver Download” and then using the “Save” or “Run” option, download the compatible driver.
- Locate the downloaded file of driver data and then Double click on it to open the installation box.
- Follow the setup procedures that come after that to finish the installation.
- Now, go back to the webpage of 123.hp.com/ojprok5400 and then finish registering and activating it.
Hp Officejet Pro k5400 Driver Download (For Mac)
If you are a Mac user, then follow these steps below:
- If you want to avail the best features of 123.hp.com/ojprok5400 then install the newest version of the driver.
- Keep in check that the driver should be compatible with the Mac device.
123 HP Officejet Pro K5400 Wireless Setup
Wireless Setup for Windows
First, turn on the 123.hp.com/ojprok5400 device, WPS-supported router and the Windows operating system to begin with the setup process.
From “Control Panel” section, open the option called “Wireless Setup Wizard’
Now choose the network that is assigned to the router and then permit the process of 123 hp Officejet Pro k5400 wps setup. And then hit the “OK” button.
Wireless Setup For Mac
- Make sure that you have switched the power of the HP Officejet Pro k5400 device, router as well as the Mac operating system to start the installation procedure.
- Now, go to the option called “Wireless Setup Wizard” from the “Control Panel” section.
Thereafter, choose the right network that is provided by the network provider of the router. Then, confirm so that you can finish the wireless setup for Mac.
Auto Wireless Setup
The advantage of this facility is that it will let you connect to the HP Officejet Pro k5400 printer to any wireless network, automatically. You will not have to use any sort of external cable to establish the connection.
To make this connection possible, all you have to do is, install the 123 hp Officejet Pro k5400 software and then follow the instructional wizard to complete the setup.
Make Connection Via USB
To make sure there is a successful connection mode through USB, first plug one end of the USB on the printer and the other on the USB port of the system.
After you’ve made the connection between the computer and the 123 hp Officejet Printer k5400, try printing for a test.
123 HP Officejet Pro K5400 Wireless Mobile Printing
There are different ways you can print using the wireless mobile printing facility. Go through the rest below:-
Airprint is a mode of printing that serves the purpose only on Apple devices such as iPad, iPhone, or even iPod. Apple users can print documents easily via this option. To avail this mode of printing, you simply have to refer to the hp Officejet Pro k5400 manual.
As the name suggests, ePrinting is another mode of function that lets you print anything from anywhere. To enable the cloud-based service of printing, you need to have a stable network connection. Additionally, you can also print anything from email.
This sort of printing function, is meant to print any file from any electronic device like smartphones or even tablets, as it serves a web service. To enable this facility, all you need to do is, register the printer by visiting, 123.hp.com/ojprok5400 using the Google Cloud Print. Thereafter, you can make changes in settings.
This option is exclusive to only android devices like android tablets and smartphones that have an operating system version 4.4 or higher than that. If you’d like to avail this service of printing, simply install Officejet Pro k5400 Mopria software exclusively from 123 hp com setup.
123 HP Officejet Pro K5400 Google Cloud Print
Here’s a brief introduction to the Google Cloud Print facility. It is a printing service that lets any user print any document from any part of the world. All it needs is a stable uninterrupted internet connection while doing the printing.
If you want to set this mode of printing, then check out the settings for 123 hp com setup k5400 Google Cloud Print, with a thorough internet connection.
Register The Printer
To register the printer, here are some requirements that you must go through below:-
- You will need an operating system that has a web browser like Chrome, and OS like Linux and OS X v10.7, Windows XP version.
- You need to have a Google Chrome web browser on the PC.
- You must have of your own Account in Google.
- Make sure that Google Cloud Print is running on the same connection as the computer is.
- Make sure that the internet connection is not interrupted, rather steadily stable.
- First, you need to turn on the printer.
- Launch the Google Chrome web browser and log into your Google Account. If you do not have one yet, then create an Account for yourself.
- Click on the icon of Google Chrome. Then from the drop-down menu, select “Settings”.
- Scroll down through the settings and click on the option called “Show Advanced Settings”.
- Now locate the option called “Google Cloud Print” and then select the option that says “Manage”.
Once the setup is successful, Google cloud will know there has been a 123 hp com setup printer that is now connected.
Connect The Printer
To ensure a proper connection with the printer, here’s what you need to do:-
To make sure that the printer is ready for cloud printing, do the following steps;-
- First, launch the Google Chrome web browser and open the Chrome page.
- On a new tab in the browser, launch Chrome devices by opening “chrome://devices”.
- From there, click on “My Devices” and then further, click on printer option to verify if your printer is among the list.
- If you come to see that the printer is there already then it is already liked with Google Cloud Print. However, Select the Manage option to view the authorized Google Cloud Print printer names.
- Click on the option called “Register” if your printer is under the “New Devices” tab. Then try printing a page to check. Additionally, you will be asked by the system to complete the registration. Follow that.
Check if the printer is successfully connected or not. If it is not connected, then make the connection possible via the email address of the printer. Just so this option is available to you, make sure that Officejet Pro k54oo needs to be of HP ePrint.