123.hp.com/ojpro8500 - HP Officejet Pro 8500
We provide all the support and assistance available regarding your 123.hp.com/ojprox 8500 setup processes of your printer. You will also get additional help from us regarding the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8500 printer wireless setup, 123 HP Officejet Pro 8500 driver download and 123 HP Officejet Pro 8500 driver download.
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8500 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8500 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8500 Google Cloud Print
Our accomplished and experienced technicians will sort out all the issues regarding your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8500 printer without any hectics.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8500 Initial Printer Setup
The intermediate setup procedures for the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8500 printer are now as follows.
- Reposition your new box and open all the package coverings. Now bring out the device and place it on a safe and flat surface.
- Take out the power cordage and plug it to the backside of the printer device as well as to the power supply too.
- Now let your device charge itself. After that, hit the power button and to turn on the HP Officejet Pro printer.
- Peel out the coverings of the ink cartridges and open the ink cartridge chamber door.
- Then, insert the cartridge bottles to its own respective slots and close the door.
- Take out the paper input tray and place a medium bundle of the paper tray. Slide and resize them with the help of the paper slider.
- Push in the paper tray to print a test page. The quality of the test page will help you to notice whether the above steps are correctly done on not.
- As the prime procedure of your 123 hp Officejet Pro 8500 setup printer device is complete, now download the official and necessary drivers for your printer for future use.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8500 Driver Installation
The initial and necessary measures for the hp Officejet Pro 8500 driver installation are as follows.
- Download the HP Officejet Pro Printer software drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 8500 website.
- Enter your device’s model number and name in the blank space present there to start the setup process.
- Now hit the hp Officejet pro 8500 driver Download button to show the list of driver files. Choose Open, Run or Save to download the setup files one by one. You can also download it two or three files at a time depending upon the quality of your internet connection.
- After the successful download completion, double click on the drivers and install them one by one. Few driver software requires a restart during the install process. As a result, your computer will restart frequently.
- On the final point of view, get back to 123.hp.com/ojprox 8500 on any of your web browser and complete the registration as well as the activation process.
Setup Drivers for Windows
Download all the drivers for the Windows operating system from hp com setup 8500 webpage. Go to the particular website and download the right driver setup files for Windows. The driver setup files which enable you to connect with the enhanced features of the HP Officejet Pro 8500 printing device.
Setup drivers for Macintosh
To bring out the best and exclusive features from your 123.hp.com/setup 8500 printer, install all the latest drivers executable files for your Macintosh computer. But before downloading the drivers, be sure that the files you are about to download are compatible with the system.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless Setup
The details of wireless setup for Windows, as well as Macintosh platform, are given here.
To all the Apple users, we recommend that you should use its official printing software. If you use Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, then you can easily print all of your documents, emails, photos, etc with the help of AirPrint. You can also follow the printer’s user manual book in case you face any problem while printing.
For HP printers, it is a cloud-based service. It permits you to assign all sorts of printing jobs from any time and anywhere with the help of a durable and stable internet connection. All the jobs that you send are received by the printer via its own email address. To find out the printer’s email id, just print a configuration page from the device.
For all the tablets and smartphones, Google Cloud Print is available for you to print any type of printing purposes. To use this service, you have to enroll your 123.hp.com/ojprox 8500 printer to the Google Cloud Print and then alter its settings according to your needs.
It is Android’s mobile printing technology solution. Your Android smartphones and tablets must be in Kitkat version (4.4) or greater than that. To avail the Mopria print facility, download and install the setup file fro your hp Officejet Pro 8500 printer from 123 hp com setup.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8500 Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a service that connects your printer to the internet service directly. With this feature, you can connect to your printer from any part of this world. Just visit the Google Cloud Print webpage and alter a few necessary settings in your printer.
Registering your printer will help you to use the Google Cloud Print services easily and efficiently. Before registration, you must keep in mind the basic needs of the particular system in which you can use the web-based printing feature. They are as follows.
- Your system must run in Chrome, Macintosh, Linux, Windows XP and others including the Google Chrome browser installed in it.
- Then log in to your active Google account.
- A stable, safe and secure internet connection is a compulsory item.
- Make sure that Google Cloud Print is connected to the exact same network just like your system is active in.
Registering the Printing Device
To enlist the name of your printer in Google Cloud Print’s registration list, just carefully follow the instructions below.
- Turn on your printer device and run the Google Chrome browser in your system. Then, sign in to your Google account.
- Now select the icon menu of Chrome and choose drop-down settings. Then prefer to pick the Advanced Settings option.
- Proceed further towards the Google Cloud Print menu and tap on the Manage option.
- After all this steps are over, Google Cloud Print will understand that the 123 hp com setup printer is visible on your network.
Setup your Printer Connection
There are few HP printers that connect directly to the internet. Just be sure that your printer’s Cloud-ready and ePrint feature is enabled.
- Select your Chrome browser and make an attempt to open the new devices option.
- Now again choose the My Devices and Printer option and investigate whether your printing device is on the list or not.
- If it is on the list of My Devices, then the hp setup 8500 printer is already in the item checklist of Google Cloud Print web service. Now go to the Manage option and try to view the Google Cloud Print printer names.
- Once you find that the printer is in the list of New Devices, then register your printer and print a confirmation page. Your intention behind printing the confirmation page is that you can check whether the registration is complete or not.
- Now end the registration task from the Control Panel of your printer.
- If you cannot register your printer, then ensure that the your 123 hp printer is active in the wireless network or it is trying to connect to it printing email address. The ePrint feature assists you to communicate with the email id of your printer.