123.hp.com/ojpro8218 - HP Officejet Pro 8218
In recent ages, it has been found that most of the HP printer users are coming up with a query regarding the setup process of their HP printer. In this post, we are going to discuss the entire set up process of your HP Officejet Pro 8218 printer. If you are looking for further help regarding your HP printer you can come to us. We have experienced engineers who have experience in this field.
You also get services regarding 123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Initial Printer Setup, 123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Driver Installation, 123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Wireless Setup, 123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Wireless Mobile Printing. At the same time, our technicians provide services regarding all sorts of error code occurred to your HP printer.
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Cloud Printing
123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Initial Printer Setup
The setup process of your HP Officejet Pro 8218 allows you to start printing. So, let’s have to look at the below-mentioned steps and then implement them.
- At first, place the printer box on a flat surface and take the 123.hp.com/ojpro8218 printer out from the box.
- After that, unwrap all the packaging materials that are surrounded by the 123 HP setup 8218 printers.
- Now, take a power cable and connect one side of the cable to the power socket and the other one to the rear side fo your printer.
- Now, keep pressing the power button for ten to fifteen seconds and let the device turn on.
- After that, you have to lift up the ink cartridge access door and take the ink cartridge out from your printer.
- Now, place the cartridge in the correct slot and then close the access door.
- Then, open the paper tray and take a bunch of paper.
- Load the tray with sufficient paper and close the input tray.
- Hopefully, the initial setup of your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 setup printer is now completed.
- Once the download gets completed its time to download HP Officejet Pro 8218 Printer Driver for your device.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Driver Installation
The drivers of your printers enhance the performance of your device. Drivers allow your printer to communicate with the computer. Follow the steps stated here.
- The very first thing you have to do is to install the software using 123.hp.com/setup 8218.
- After that, enter the model number of your printer and tap on the Begin icon.
- Now, click on the HP Officejet Pro 8218 Driver Download and then click on Open.
- To save the drivers tap on Run or Save option and check the driver installed in your device.
- Choose the driver data by double-tapping on it and start the installation as well.
- Fo through the instructions showing on the screen and finish the setup connection. Also, complete the driver installation process.
- At the final step, go back to the 123.hp.com/ojpro8218 on the browser page and strive to finish the activation and registration process both.
Install HP Officejet Pro 8218 Driver for Windows
You can find HP Officejet Pro 8218 driver on HP com setup 8218 webpage. You have to visit the webpage and then install the appropriate drivers that are compatible with your printer. Once you have downloaded the drivers it will allow you to connect with more advanced features of HP Officejet Pro 8218 printers.
Install HP Officejet Pro 8218 Driver for Mac
If you are using Mac then at first navigate to the 123.hp.com/ojpro 8218 printer device. Now, you should install and download the lateset version of the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 printer driver for your Mac device.
But before installing them you have to check that the drivers you are going to download are compatible with your device or not.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Wireless Setup
Through the wireless setup, users can start printing from any computer that is connected with your network.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Wireless Setup for Windows
At the initial step, you have to turn on your 123.hp.com/ojpro 8218 WPS printer. Also, turn on your computer and the wireless router to start the setup procedure. After that, launch the Control Panel of your HP printer. Now, choose Wireless Setup Wizard and click on it.
Select the network and confirm the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 WPS Setup. At the last step, click on OK and confirm the process.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Wireless Setup for Mac
At first, be sure that your HP Officejet Pro 8218 printer device, your Mac and your wireless router both are turned on. Now, open the Control Panel and choose Wireless Setup Wizard by clicking on it. Then, select the correct network from the list of networks and finalize the setup process.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Auto Wireless Setup
The Auto Wireless Setup allows you to connect the HP Officejet Pro 8218 printer with the HP wireless network automatically. It does not require any cable or detailed network information.
You have to install the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 software and go through the on-screen instructions.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Connect Using USB
At first, you have to keep your HP Officejet Pro 8218 printer near to your computer. After that, take a USB cable and connect one end of the cable to the USB port of your computer and the other end to the rear side of your HP printer. It will create a secure connection between your computer and your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Wireless Mobile Printing
Through wireless mobile printing, users can start printing wirelessly anytime to a compatible HP printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 AirPrint
AirPrint is a mobile service that is exclusively recommended for Apple users. Hence, iPhone, iPad, and iPod users can use this service. If you require further help then go with HP Officejet Pro 8218 manual and complete the setup process.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 ePrint
Through the ePrint service that helps to assign print jobs from anywhere through the stable internet connection. This service allows the user to send print jobs by email from the printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Cloud Print
Cloud Print is recommended for web-connected devices including smartphones and tablets. If you want to use this service then register your 123.hp.com/ojpro8218 printer on your Google Cloud Print. Now, click on the Settings tab and change settings as per your requirement.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Mopria Print
Mopria Print Service is available for Android smartphones or tablets. If you want to explore this service then you have to download HP Officejet Pro 8218 Mopria Application on your device and enjoy printing.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Google Cloud Print
Through the Google Print service users cam connect their printer to the web service. But you should need a stable internet connection to start printing. Just go with the 123 HP com setup 8218 Google Cloud Print and enable your printer’s settings.
Register your Printer:
To register your printer you should require some basic things mentioned below.
- A Google Cloud Print that is connected to the network you are using.
- An active internet connection
- Google Chrome installed computer
- A Google Account
- A computer running Chrome
How to Register?
- First of all, you have to switch on your 123.hp.com/setup 8218 printer and open Chrome from your device.
- After that, provide the correct credentials and sign in to your Google account.
- Now, click on the Chrome menu and choose the Settings tab by clicking on the drop-down icon.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and choose Show Advanced settings option.
- Select the Google Cloud Print icon and click on the Manage tab.
- Now, Google Cloud Print will check any 123 HP com setup printer available on your network.
Connect your Printer:
Before connecting your printer you have to sure that your printer is cloud-ready or HP ePrint enabled. Now, start the process.
- First of all, launch the Google Chrome page. After that open a new tab and click on the Address bar.
- Now, type chrome:// devices in the field and find the My Devices option. Check if your printer is listed here or not.
- In case you find your printer name, then assume that your HP 8218 printer is already itemized with the Google Cloud Print.
- In that case, tap on the manage icon and check the authorized Google Cloud Print printer names.
- Now, tap on Register and print a confirmation page. If you are asked to give permission then allow all of them and continue the process.
- But in case if your printer is not registered then check that your printer is connected to the network or not. Also, check that your printer is trying to connect with ypur printer’s email address.
We hope that the solutions will be beneficial for you. But in case if you find any problem regarding any steps then keep following our website for more posts regarding HP Officejet Pro 8218 pointer setup.