123.hp.com/ojpro8100 - HP Officejet Pro 8100
Here you can avail of the support for your 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 printer setup, 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer driver download, 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer driver installation and 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer wireless setup.
All the technicians involved with us are highly skilled to fix any kind of printer issues. You can trust their guidance and experience over your printer issues.
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Google Cloud Print
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Initial Printer Setup
Any newly brought printer needs an initial setup. Without the initial setup, the printer can’t be used. Learn how you can go for the initial setup of your 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 printer device.
- At first, find a suitable place to position the 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 printer package. Bring out the printer from the package.
- Remove all the stickers and wrappers from the body of the 123 HP setup 8100 printers. You may recycle all the unnecessary packaging of the printer.
- Connect the power cord between the printer and a nearby power socket.
- Tap the power button to switch on the HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer.
- Open up the cartridge door of the HP printer.
- Get the ink cartridge and remove its wrapping to use. You have to insert the HP Officejet Pro 8100 ink cartridge according to the ink slots in the cartridge space.
- Close the cartridge space door after successfully inserting the ink cartridge.
- Pull out the paper tray of the 123.hp.com/setup 8100 printer. Now, you have to stack the papers for printing.
- Gather papers of the same dimensions. Place them on the paper tray and slide them with the provided paper slider.
- Push back the paper tray in the HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer.
- The initial printer setup of the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 setup printer is almost completed. Next, you need to download the HP Officejet Pro 8100 Printer driver to improve the performance of the HP printers.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Driver Installation
Once you have followed the steps above, next you to concentrate on the process of the HP Officejet Pro 8100 Driver installation. Go through the guidelines below to accomplish the task.
- Visit the 123.hp.com/setup 8100 web page to download the appropriate driver.
- Type down the name and model of the HP printer in the provided space on that web page. Next, proceed with the Begin option.
- Then, you have to click the HP Officejet Pro 8100 driver download link. You have to opt for the Save option to download the printer driver.
- You must double-click on the driver package to initiate the installation process.
- Go through the guidelines on the screen to accomplish the driver installation process.
- Lastly, visit the 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 web page to register and activate your HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer.
Download HP Officejet Pro 8100 Driver for Windows
Windows devices are compatible with the HP Officejet Pro 8100 if they consist of the appropriate driver for the Windows platform. Follow the guidelines to accomplish the task.
- You have to visit the HP com setup webpage. There you can easily find out the HP Officejet Pro 8100 driver download link for Windows devices.
- Once you download the driver, your Windows devices become compatible with the HP Officejet 8100 printer and you can use all the advanced features of the printer.
Download HP Officejet Pro 8100 Driver for Mac
Mac devices need a compatible printer driver, as well. Stick to the guidelines below to achieve the driver installation on your HP Officejet Pro 8100 printing device.
- You have to download the newest driver version of the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer. You have to visit the official site of the 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 printer using any web browser.
- Ensure that you end up downloading a driver that is fully compatible with your Mac device.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup is a great option for those users who are tired of the usual hard-wired setup between the printer and the computer. You can also use the wireless setup for different devices to pair up with the HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Wireless Setup for Windows
To pair your printer with the Windows computer, make sure that you own at least Windows XP or higher versions of Windows. Track the instructions below.
- Switch on the wireless router, the Windows computer, and the 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 printer.
- You need to connect your Windows computer to the wireless network.
- Next, open the Control Panel of the printer and select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- You have to choose the same network to which the computer is connected to from the list of the available networks.
- Click the Ok button to finalize the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 WPS setup printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Wireless Setup for Mac
Mac devices are also capable of wireless connectivity with the HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer. Just track the instructions as depicted below.
- You have to power on the Mac device, the wireless router and most importantly, the HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer.
- As usual, you need to connect the Mac device to the wireless network.
- Next, opt for the Wireless Setup Wizard from the Control Panel of the 123 HP printer.
- You have to select the same network that your computer connects to. Therefore, you are done with the HP wireless setup for Mac.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Auto Wireless Setup
Auto Wireless Setup is one of the fascinating features of the wireless setup of the HP Officejet Pro printer series. Let’s check out how it works.
- The Auto Wireless Setup allows the HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer to connect the HP wireless network, automatically. There’s no need for extra cables or network permissions.
You just have to install the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 software to enable the function on your printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Connect Using USB
You can use a USB cable as well if you want to avoid the hassle of all configurations and settings. You need to follow the guidelines further.
- You have to position the HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer near your PC.
- Connect the USB cable from the HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer to the USB port of the computer.
- The connection must have been built between your computer and the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Wireless Mobile Printing
Wireless mobile printing allows you to use the HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer when you are not near your printer. There are multiple features of the wireless mobile printing mechanism. Let’s explore them one by one.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Airprint
Apple devices are only capable of using this Airprint feature.
If you own an iPhone, iPad or iPod, then you can surely avail of this Airprint option. You need to activate the Airprint option through the HP Officejet Pro 8100 manual.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrint
Now, you can assign printing jobs through this cloud-based service.
- ePrint allows you to remotely assign the printing jobs through sending emails to your HP printer. Once you enable the ePrint option, you can send an email from any network-enabled device to your HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Cloud Print
You can use the Cloud print service if you have a consistent network connection. Let’s see how it works.
- You have to register the 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 printer to the Google Cloud Print web service. Then, you can connect the printer through your smartphones or tablets. You can adjust the configurations by using the Manage option.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Mopria Print
Android devices have the accessibility towards this Mopria print technology.
Your Android device should possess android 4.4 or newer versions of Android. You have to install the HP Officejet Pro 8100 Mopria Application from the webpage of 123 HP com setup.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print enables your HP printer to connect to the web services. When you connect the printer to web services, it becomes pretty easy to reach your printer at any time. Make sure that you get an uninterrupted internet connection. You have to proceed with the 123 HP com setup 8100 Google Cloud Print service.
Register the Printer:
At first, you need to register your HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer on the Google Cloud Print service.
Well, the registration process involves some minimum requirements as depicted below.
- Windows XP or later, Chrome, OS X v10.7 or later, Linux or Chrome book as the operating systems installed on your computer.
- Stable internet connectivity.
- Web browser, most preferably, Google Chrome.
- A valid Google account.
- The Google Cloud Print should connect to the same network that your computer connects to.
How to Register:
Now, follow the guidelines below if you have checked all the requirements. Make sure that you have fulfilled the requirements.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/setup 8100 printer.
- Log in to your Google account with the help of the Google Chrome web browser.
- You should navigate to the Chrome menu icon. Click the Chrome menu. Then, select the Settings option.
- Scroll down to select the Show Advanced Settings option.
- Find out the Google Cloud Print section. There you can notice the Manage option. Click the Manage option.
- Check whether the Google Cloud Print service has identified your 123 HP com setup printer within the network.
Connect the Printer:
When you have completed the registration, now you are ready to connect the printer.
Cloud-ready printers are way easier to connect to the Google Cloud Print service. Check whether your printer has an HP ePrint capability or is a cloud-ready printer.
- Sign in to the Google Chrome page.
- Try to open chrome://devices on a new tab of Google Chrome.
- Continue with the My Devices and Printer option. Check if your printer lies on that list.
- If you have found out your printer under the list of My Devices then your printer is already paired with the Google Cloud Print service. You may choose the Manage option to view all the authorized Google Cloud Print printer names.
- If the printer lies under the list of New Devices, then click on the Register button. Print a confirmation page. You may encounter some prompts before you finish the registration process.
- If the printer is yet not discovered by the Google Cloud Print service, then check if the 123 HP printer is connected to the same network. You may try to connect the printer by using the email address of your printer. For that, your 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 should have an HP ePrint allowance.