123.hp.com/ojpro8000 - HP Officejet Pro 8000
HP Officejet Pro 8000 is one of the most favored all-in-one printers available in the market. This printer can print at speeds up to 15 ppm in black and 11 ppm in color paper. It has an embedded wired and as well as a wireless 802.11/g/b connection. Hence, it can be the right choice for you if you are planning to buy a printer for both official and domestic purposes.
At the same time, you should know the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 initial printer setup to start printing. But if the procedures are unknown to you then contact us and get the services offered by us. We have experienced engineers who are available round the clock to help you.
We provide support for your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 initial Printer setup, 123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 Driver Installation, 123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless Setup, 123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless Mobile Printing. You can choose us if you ever find any error code or error message regarding your HP printer.
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 Models
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 Cloud Printing
123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 Initial Printer Setup
- The very first thing you have to do is to place your printer box on a flat surface.
- Then, peel off all the packing materials that are surrounded by your 123.hp.com/ojpro8000 printer.
- Now, take a power cable and connect one end of the cable to the power socket and the other one to the rear side of the HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer.
- Keep pressing the power button for a few seconds and turn on your device.
- Lift up the access door of the ink cartridge of your HP printer and remove the cartridge from the package.
- Place the cartridge on the respective slot and then close the access door of the printer.
- Now, its time to open the 123.hp.com/setup 8000 printer’s input tray.
- Take a bunch of paper and load the tray with sufficient paper.
- Once you have done this close the tray and now complete the primary setup of your HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 Driver Installation
Once you have completed the primary setup of your HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer its time to install the printer driver.
- At first, navigate to the 123.hp.com/setup 8000 to install the HP Officejet Pro printer software.
- After that, enter the model number of your printer in the correct place and press down the Enter or Begin button.
- Now, click on HP Officejet Pro 8000 Driver Download and then choose Open option.
- Then, tap on Save or Run icon to see the installed driver.
- Select the Driver Data downloaded by double-clicking on it and launch the installation as well.
- Follow the instructions showing on the screen and finish the setup connection and the driver installation process.
- At the final step, go back to the 123.hp.com/ojpro8000 on your browser and strive to complete the registration process and then the activation method.
Install HP Officejet Pro 8000 Driver for Windows
Users can download HP Officejet Pro 8000 drivers from the HP comsetup 8000 webpage. Hence, they should visit the webpage and then install the compatible driver for their device.
Once you have installed the drivers you can use more advanced features of your HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer.
Install HP Officejet Pro 8000 Driver for Mac
To use the best use of your 123.hp.com/ojpro8000 printer device you have to install and download the newest version of HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer driver for your Mac device. As well as be sure that the drivers you are going to download are compatible with your device.
123 HP Officejet pro 8000 Wireless Setup
Through the wireless setup, users can print from any computer which is connected to the same network as your computer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless Setup for Windows
At first, you have to turn on your 123.hp.com/ojpro8000 WPS printer, your computer, and the wireless router and start the Setup process. After that, open the Control Panel of your computer and click on the Wireless Setup Wizard. Now, choose the Wireless network and then change the settings that are required for your HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless Setup For Mac
First of all, be sure that your HP printer, wireless router, and the Mac all of are turned on. After that, navigate to the Control Panel of your printer and choose the Wireless Setup Wizard option. Now, check the network list and select the correct network. At last, confirm the process for ypur HP Wiress setup for Mac.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 Auto Wireless Setup
The Auto Wireless Setup enables you to connect your HP printer to the HO Wireless Network automatically. It does not require any cable or any detailed network information.
If you want to use this service then you have to first install the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 software and follow the instructions showing on the screen.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 Connect Using USB
First of all, you have to keep your HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer close to your computer. After that, take a USB cable and connect one end of the cable to the USB port and the other end to the rear side of the printer. It will create a secure connection between your printer and your computer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless Mobile Printing
Users are allowed to print documents and pages through their mobile phones.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 AirPrint
Apple users can use this mobile service. Hence, if you are using iPhone, iPod or iPod then through the AirPrint they can start printing as well. If you also want to use this service then you can take the help of the HP Officejet Pro 8000 manual.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 ePrint
Through the ePrint service, users can print anywhere with their printer. This Cloud-based service help to assign print jobs and require a stable internet connection. This service allows users to send print jobs via email from any network-enabled device to the printer’s email address.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 Cloud Print
Web-connected devices including tablets and smartphones users can use Cloud Print service. If you want to use this service then at first you have to register your 123.hp.com/ojpro8000 printer device on Google Cloud print and then change the settings by clicking on the Manage option.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 Mopria Print
Mopria Print service is used for Android smartphones and tablets that are using an operating system 4.4 or the latest version. Users can print any Mopria-certified device through this service. To enjoy this service you have to install HP Officejet Pro 8000 Mopria Application from 123 hp com setup.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 Google Cloud Print
Through the Google Cloud Print, users can connect their printers to the web service. Once they have connected to the web they can print from any corner of the world. They just require a good internet connection. As well as you have to go with the 123 HP com setup 8000 Google Cloud Print and enable the Settings from there.
Register your Printer:
To register your HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer you have some basic things mentioned here.
- A Google Cloud Print that is connected to the same network as your computer.
- An active internet connection
- Google Chrome installed device
- A Google account.
- At first, you have to turn on your 123.hp.com/setup 8000 printer and choose Google Chrome from your computer.
- After that, enter the correct credentials and click on the Enter button.
- Once the sign-in process gets completed click on the Chrome menu button and tap on the drop-down arrow.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and select Advanced Settings from the list.
- Choose Manage and check if there are any printers available on your network or not.
Connect your Printer:
- At first, you should check that your printer is cloud-enabled or ePrint capable or not.
- Now, launch the Google Chrome home page and check the internet connection.
- Open a new tab and click on the Address bar. In this box write chrome://devices and press the Enter button.
- Choose My Devices icon and check if your printer is listed here or not.
- If you find it under My Devices tab then it indicates that your printer is already itemized with Google Cloud Print.
- Tap on the Manage icon and check the authorized printer names.
- Print a confirmation page and give permission if you are prompted to do so.
- But in case if your printer name is not listed then check that your 123 HP printer is already connected with a secure network or not.
Hope that all the information given here will be sufficient for you to complete the setup of your HP printer. But for more details get connected with this website and know more about it.