123.hp.com/ojpro251dw - HP Officejet Pro 251dw
Grab the prominent support for the 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw printer setup, 123
HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer driver download, 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer driver installation, and 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer wireless setup.
All the technicians associated with us are highly skilled so that they can provide help at any printer issue instance. You can definitely rely on their guidance and experience.
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Google Cloud Prin
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Initial Printer Setup
The initial printer setup is the unskippable step to use a newly-brought printer. Your 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw is not an exception. Follow the steps below to carry on the initial printer setup.
- Place the newly-brought 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw printer package on a flat and sturdy surface. Cut the package to bring out the printer device carefully.
- Remove all the stickers and wrappers from the 123 HP setup 251dw printer.
- Plugin the power cord to the 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer. Insert the other end to a nearby power socket.
- Switch on your HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer.
- Open the ink cartridge door of the HP printer device.
- Get the ink cartridge and unpack it. Put the HP Officejet Pro 251dw ink cartridge according to the ink slots on your printer.
- Once you have loaded the ink cartridge successfully, make sure that you close the lid of the ink cartridge access.
- Now, pull out the paper tray of the 123.hp.com/setup 251dw printer.
- You have to load papers of the same dimensions on the paper tray.
- Slide the papers on the tray with the help of the paper slider.
- Push the paper tray in the printer.
- Well, the initial setup of your 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer has been completed. The next task is to download the HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer Driver to improve the printer’s performance.
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Driver Installation
After you have configured your HP Officejet Pro 251dw for the initial printer setup, next you have to follow the guidelines below. This will ensure the installation of the appropriate driver on your printer and the system you are using.
- Visit the 123.hp.com/setup 251dw to download the printer driver for the HP Officejet Pro series.
- Provide the model of the printer in the provided search field of the web page. Next, proceed with the Begin option.
- Next, you have to click on the HP Officejet Pro 251dw Driver Download link. You have to choose the Save option to download the driver.
- Afterward, you have to double-click on the downloaded package. This will initiate the installation process of the driver.
- Follow all the guidelines on the screen to complete all the installation processes on your system.
- Lastly, you have to visit the 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw web page through the browser of your choice. There you have to perform the registration and activation processes of your HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer.
Download HP Officejet Pro 251dw Driver for Windows
Windows devices can access your HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer if they have the right printer driver. Follow the guidelines below to complete the driver installation process on Windows devices.
- Visit the HP com setup 251dw webpage to get the HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer driver. Download and install only the appropriate driver for your windows version.
- Once you install the driver, you can use all the improved features of the HP Officejet Pro 251dw printing device.
Download HP Officejet Pro 251dw Driver for Mac
Mac devices are also capable of using the 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer if they consist of the right driver. Go through this section to get the exact driver for Mac devices.
- Download the newest version of the 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer driver. You can get the driver on the official setup page of the 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw.
- Install the driver after being sure with the compatibility of the driver towards your Mac device.
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Wireless Setup
Wireless connectivity is one of the advanced features of the HP Officejet Pro Printer series. You can easily avail of the wireless connectivity if you go through the following section.
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Wireless Setup for Windows
Windows is one of the leading operating systems in the world. Windows XP or any later version of Windows is capable to connect wirelessly to the HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer. Let’s check how you can perform the wireless setup on the Windows device.
- Switch on the Windows device, your 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw printer, and the wireless router.
- Make sure that you have connected your Windows device to the wireless connection.
- Opt for the Wireless Setup Wizard on the Control Panel of the 123 HP printer.
- You have to select that wireless network that your Windows computer is connected to. You can certainly alter the settings for the 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw WPS Setup if required.
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Wireless Setup for Mac
Mac devices have the capability to connect wirelessly, as well. Just follow the instructions below to get a successful wireless setup on Mac devices.
- Firstly, switch on your Mac device, the HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer, and the wireless router.
- Connect your Mac device to the wireless network provided by the wireless router.
- Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard from the Control Panel of the 123 HP printer.
- Opt for the same network that your Mac device is using. Hence, you have completed the process for HP wireless setup for Mac.
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Auto Wireless Setup
Auto Wireless Setup is one of the mesmerizing functionality of the wireless setup of the HP Officejet Pro printer series. Go through the guidelines below to assign your HP printer to the auto wireless setup.
- This setup enables the HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer to connect the HP wireless network without any extra cable or network permission.
- Only you need to install the 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw software. Follow the guidelines to install the setup appropriately.
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Connect Using USB
If you want to skip all those instructions and configurations of wireless setup, then simply rely on a USB cable. Make sure that the USB cable is not faulty.
- Position your HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer near your PC.
- Connect the USB cable from the HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer to the USB port of the PC you are using. Make sure that the USB port of the PC is working fine.
- Check the connected device list of the PC. if you can notice your 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer then the connection is stable between the printer and the PC.
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Wireless Mobile Printing
Wireless mobile printing enables your printer to connect from anywhere you can avail of the internet service. There are certain different types of wireless mobile printing technologies available for the HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Airprint
Airprint is an exclusive feature only for Apple devices or iOS-enabled devices. Let’s see how the Airprint works for your printer.
- You can enable the Airprint option on your printer and access the printer from your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Just activate the Airprint option with the assistance from the HP Officejet Pro 251dw manual.
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw ePrint
Any web-connected device can log onto this cloud-based service. Look out what the requirements are.
You can assign the printing jobs to your HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer through an email. HP ePrint requires that the printer should acquire a valid email address of its own. So that you can send emails from any network-enabled device.
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Cloud Print
The HP Officejet Pro 251dw is capable of connecting to the cloud services.
This web service lets you connect your HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer anytime, anywhere. You can use your smartphone or tablet to perform the task. You need to register the 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw to the Google Cloud Print service. Adjust the settings of the service as per required for your printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Mopria Print
Android devices have also an exclusive feature named Mopria print for wireless mobile printing technology.
If you have any Android device with Android 4.4 or later version installed then you can surely opt for this service. You should install the HP Officejet Pro 251dw Mopria Application. This application is available on the 123 HP com setup web page.
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows your HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer to connect to the web services. When you connect the printer to the web services you can reach the printer whenever you wish for it. All you need is internet accessibility.
You have to go with the 123 HP com setup 251dw Google Cloud Print service. Enable the settings on your HP printer and enjoy this classy service.
Register the Printer:
The first thing you need to do is to register the HP Officejet Pro 251dw to the Google Cloud Print service. You can avail of the service only if you have completed a successful registration.
You need to check out the minimum requirements for the registration to the Google Cloud Print. Otherwise, you may skip an essential item.
- Your computer should have Windows XP or later versions, OS X v10.7 or later, Chrome book, Linux or Chrome as the operating system.
- A stable internet connection.
- Google Chrome as a web browser.
- Most importantly, a Google account.
- The Google Cloud Print should connect to the same network to which your computer or device connects to.
How to Register:
Follow the guidelines below to register the HP Officejet Pro 251dw appropriately.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/setup 251dw printer.
- Sign in to your Google account by using the Google Chrome web browser.
- Click the Chrome menu icon and opt for the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Pick up the option of Show Advanced Settings.
- Scroll do9wn to discover the Google Cloud Print option and choose the Manage option.
- Check if the Google Cloud Print has discovered your 123 HP com setup printer within your network.
Connect the Printer:
Now, you can connect the HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer to the Google Cloud Print service once you have registered for it.
Cloud-ready printers are easy to connect to the web service. Make sure that your printer either has an HP ePrint allowance or is cloud-ready. Now, let’s check the guidelines to connect the cloud-ready printers to the Google Cloud Print service.
- Log into the Google Chrome web page.
- Open chrome://devices to see the connected devices within the network.
- Proceed to the My Devices and Printer section to check whether the printer resides there.
- If yes, then the HP Officejet Pro 251dw printer is already paired with the Google Cloud Print service. You can opt for the Manage option to get all the authorized Google Cloud Print printers.
- If you can discover your HP printer under the New Devices list then click the Register option. Next, you must print a confirmation page. For some printers, you may encounter some prompts to allow. This will ensure the registration of the printer by using the Control Panel.
- If you still can’t find the printer, make sure that the 123 HP printer is on the same network that you are using. Otherwise, try to connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw printer by sending an email. But before doing that, check whether the printer has an HP ePrint allowance.