123.hp.com/ojj6400 - HP Officejet j6400
We deliver you the support for your 123.hp.com/ojj6400 initial printer setup, 123 HP Officejet j6400 printer driver download, 123 HP Officejet j6400 printer driver installation and 123 HP Officejet j6400 printer wireless setup.
All the technicians involved with us are strongly skilled to guide you at the right moment. They can fix different types of issues regarding the printer and you can rely on their guidance.
- 123 HP Officejet j6400 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet j6400 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet j6400 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet j6400 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Officejet Printer Models
- 123 HP Officejet j6400 Google Cloud Printing
123 HP Officejet j6400 Initial Printer Setup
You have to perform this preliminary steps before you start using a printer. You can’t use the 123.hp.com/ojj6400 printer without the initial setup. Stick to the instructions below to complete the initial printer setup.
Unwrap the Printer
- Firstly you need to place the printer package on a flat and sturdy surface. You need to unwrap all the packaging materials. Bring out the 123.hp.com/ojj6400 printing device from the printer package and place it on a sturdy surface.
- Pull off all the wrapping materials surrounding the 123 HP setup j6400 printer. You can recycle all the packing materials.
Turn On the Printer
- Now, you need to supply the power to your new HP printer. Get the power cord from the printer packaging and plug one end of the cord to the rear side plug of the printer. Plugin the other end to the power socket to charge up the device.
- After you tapped on the electric switch, you need to turn on the HP Officejet j6400 printer by pressing the Power button.
Install Ink Cartridge
- Afterward, you need to lift the ink cartridge door up. You have to pour the ink to print via your HP printer.
- Take the ink cartridge out from its packaging and remove all the wrapping materials. Place the ink cartridge in the respective ink slots in the HP Officejet j6400 printer. Ensure that you have perfectly fitted the HP Officejet j6400 ink cartridge.
- Once you have installed the ink cartridge, you need to pull down the ink cartridge door.
Load the Papers
- Next, you need to load the papers to print on them. You need to push the output tray and pull the paper input tray to open.
- Load the papers that are of the same size. Use the paper slider to make the papers perfectly aligned in your 123.hp.com/setup j6400.
- Push the paper input tray in and adjust the output tray.
Well, the initial setup of the 123 HP Officejet j6400 printer is accomplished. Next, you need to download HP Officejet j6400 Printer Driver to get access to all advanced features of the HP printer.
123 HP Officejet j6400 Driver Installation
You have already turned on your printer, loaded ink cartridges, and papers to the printer. But you can’t use the HP printer with full capacity unless you download the printer driver. A printer driver software enhances the performance of your printer. Let’s see what you need to follow for HP Officejet j6400 setup and driver installation.
- To download the most compatible printer driver, visit 123.hp.com/setup j6400. Use a web browser on your system to do so.
- Go to the search field of the web page and provide the printer model number. You can check out the model number from the printer packaging. Now, click on the Begin option.
- Proceed with the HP Officejet j6400 Driver Download. You can Open, Save or Run the driver package. Save the package.
- Next, you need to double click on the downloaded driver software to initiate the installation.
- Track all the guidelines that are showing up on the screen to complete the setup process and driver installation procedure.
- Next, you need to register and activate your HP Officejet j6400 printer. That’s why you need to visit 123.hp.com/ojj6400 through your web browser. Complete the registration and activation procedures with the help of the on-screen guidelines.
Download HP Officejet j6400 Driver for Windows
Windows Operating System is one of the most used operating systems across the world. Your HP printer needs a highly compatible driver for your Windows device so that they can cooperate. Follow the guidelines below to download the compatible driver for Windows device and HP Officejet j6400.
- You can avail of the HP Officejet j6400 Driver Download for Windows environment under the HP com setup j6400 web page. Go to that web page and seek the appropriate driver for the Windows system.
- The driver download enables you to get access to all the advanced features of the HP Officejet j6400 printing device.
Download HP Officejet j6400 Driver for Mac
Mac wonders with their technology, always. If you have a Mac device and an HP printer then you have to go through the basic guidelines below.
- You need to install the latest version of the 123 HP Officejet j6400 printer driver on the Mac device. This will ensure that you can get the best use of 123.hp.com/ojj6400.
- Please check if the downloaded driver software is suitable for your Mac device.
123 HP Officejet j6400 Wireless Setup
One interesting fact about the HP Officejet printer range is that you can connect them without cables. Before you start the wireless setup process, have a look at this section to carry on the consistency of all the setups of your HP printers.
123 HP Officejet j6400 Wireless Setup for Windows
Windows users can easily connect an HP printer to their devices very easily. Please follow the steps below to continue the process.
- Power on your 123.hp.com/ojj6400 WPS printer. WPS stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup. Also, don’t forget to turn on the Windows device and the wireless router.
- Expand the Wireless Setup Wizard. You can get this option on the Control Panel of your 123 HP printer.
- Next, opt for the network of your wish. Make the connection to that network to which your Windows device is connected. Unless communication won’t work.
Alter the settings, if required, for 123 HP Officejet WPS Setup.
123 HP Officejet j6400 Wireless Setup for Mac
Mac users need to follow the instructions below to configure the wireless setup between their Mac device and HP printer.
- Turn on your HP Officejet j6400 printer, Mac device, and the wireless router. Make sure that the Mac device has connected to the wireless network.
- Open the Control Panel of the printer. Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- You can observe a network list. The list should comprise all the available wireless networks. Choose the network to which your Mac computer is connected.
Lastly, accept all the prompts to ensure the procedure for HP wireless setup for Mac.
123 HP Officejet j6400 Auto Wireless Setup
If you are away from the printer and wish to print something, then you can do so. Just you need to enable the Auto Wireless Setup on your HP Officejet j6400 printer. Go through the steps below to know the details.
- You need no cable or permission to connect your HP printer. You need to assign your HP Officejet j6400 to HP wireless network. The printer will automatically connect to your device.
All you need to do is to install the 123 HP Officejet j6400 software. Lastly, follow all the instructions to complete the task.
123 HP Officejet j6400 Connect Using USB
If you are facing difficulty to connect the HP printer wirelessly, then you can use a USB cable to connect the printer to your computer. Stick to the information below.
- You have to place the HP Officejet j6400 Printer on a flat surface. Make sure that the printer should have considerable proximity to the computer that you are going to connect to.
- Take a USB cable and plug in one end of the USB cable to the rear side of the HP Officejet j6400 printer. Push the other end to the USB port of the computer.
- There should be a stable communication between the 123 HP OJ j6400 printer and your computer.
123 HP Officejet j6400 Wireless Mobile Printing
Wireless Mobile Printing enables you to connect to your printer irrespective of your location. You can print whatever you want if you have access to the Wireless Mobile Printing feature.
Well, you can’t use the feature if you haven’t installed the appropriate printer driver. Make sure that you haven’t skipped the driver installation process. By the way, let’s take a look at how Wireless Mobile printing works.
123 HP Officejet j6400 Airprint
If you have an Apple device then this service is worthy for you. Airprint service is exclusively planned and designed for Apple devices. Let’s check what it does.
Airprint is basically a mobile service. You can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to your HP printer. You need to enable this Airprint service with the help of the HP Officejet j6400 manual.
123 HP Officejet j6400 ePrint
This cloud-based service is available for all mobile devices. You need a stable internet connection to access this feature.
- You can assign printing jobs from anywhere through this ePrint technology. Your HP printer should be ePrint compatible. It should possess an email address so that you can send an email regarding the print jobs.
123 HP Officejet j6400 Cloud Print
Cloud Print is nothing but a web service that connects your printer directly to web services. Check the details to know more.
- You need any web-connected device like a smartphone or tablet to cooperate with this service. Firstly, register the 123.hp.com/ojj6400 printer on the Google Cloud Print service.
- You can adjust the settings with the help of the Manage option if required.
123 HP Officejet j6400 Mopria Print
Mopria print technology is exclusively built for Android devices. You can remotely access your HP Officejet j6400 printer from any of your Android devices.
Please check if your Android smartphone or tablet consists of an Android operating system 4.4 or later versions. You have to install HP Officejet j6400 Mopria Application from the 123 HP com setup web page.
123 HP Officejet j6400 Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows your printer to the web services so that you can remotely access your HP printers. You can send printing jobs to your printer nevertheless where you reside in the world right now. All you need is a stable internet connection.
You have to go with the 123 HP setup j6400 Google Cloud Print and enable the service for your printer. Follow the guidelines below to register your printer for this service.
Register your Printer:
Before you start the registration process, check out whether you meet all the requirements as sited below.
You need some minimum setup of requirements to fulfill the registration process.
- A computer running on Chrome, OS Xv10.7 or later, Linux, or Windows XP or later, or Chrome book operating systems.
- Google Chrome web browser.
- A Google account.
- The Google Cloud Print should connect to the same network as the computer connects.
- Stable and active internet connectivity.
After you have checked all the requirement and made sure that you have arranged all, let’s start the registration process.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/setup j6400 printer.
- Launch the Google Chrome browser and sign in to the Google account.
- Click on the Chrome menu and opt for Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Show Advanced Settings option.
- Go to Google Cloud Print service and click on the Manage option.
- Check if the Google Cloud Print can sense any 123 HP com setup printer on your network.
Connect your Printer:
Once you registered your printer, you are ready to connect the HP printer. Make sure that your printer is cloud-ready or not.
Cloud-ready printers can automatically connect to web services. Your printer should be cloud-ready or HP ePrint capable.
- Expand the Google Chrome web browser and open a new tab.
- Open chrome://devices on the address bar of the page.
- Go to My Devices and Printer option. Find out if your printer is on the list.
- If yes, then your HP setup j6400 is already paired with Google Cloud Print service. Use the Manage option to check the authorized Google Cloud Print printer names.
- Next, choose to Register under the New Devices section. Lastly, print a confirmation page.
- If you can’t find your printer’s name, then ensure that the printer is connected to the same network. Otherwise, send an email to 123.hp.com/ojj6400 printer device that should have an HP ePrint allowance.