123.hp.com/ojj5700 - HP Officejet j5700
We will assist you with all the support and guidance for 123.hp.com/ojj5700 printer setup process, 123 HP Officejet j5700 printer driver installation, 123 HP Officejet j5700 driver download and 123 HP Officejet j5700 wireless setup.
- 123 HP Officejet j5700 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet j5700 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet j5700 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet j5700 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Officejet j5700 Google Cloud Print
We have our efficient and strong technicians who will guide you to fix these types of printer problems.
123 HP Officejet j5700 Initial Printer Setup
This is the primary step that has all the instructions to complete the entire 123.hp.com/ojj5700 printer setup.
- Place the box on a flat and smooth surface and take out the 123.hp.com/ojj5700 printing device. Then try to remove all the plastic wrappers from the device.
- Now attach one end of the power cord to the backside of 123 HP Officejet j5700 printer and another side to the electric socket for charging the device.
- Switch on the printer and then open the access door of the ink cartridge.
- Bring out the cartridge from the wrappers and place it in its desired place. Make sure that each and every cartridge is in its own slots.
- After the installation of ink cartridges, close the access door gently.
- Now open the paper tray of your 123.hp.com/ojj5700 printing device and load papers.
- Place the medium stack of paper (not more than 250 sheets) and slide them down with the help of paper sliders in order to align the papers in the device.
- Now close the paper tray.
The basic setup of 123 HP Officejet j5700 printer is complete. You can download all the drivers after this related to the printer.
123 HP Officejet j5700 Driver Installation
The steps for 123 HP Officejet j5700 driver installation are as follows.
- Visit 123.hp.com/ojj5700 and enter your printer’s model number in the blank field and press “Begin”.
- Now click on HP Officejet j5700 driver Download, then select save, open or run option on the pop-up window. From here you will install all the necessary drivers.
- After that, double-click on the setup files on your computer and install them one by one.
- Now, follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the entire driver installation process as well as the connection process.
- Now, turn back to 123.hp.com/ojj5700 on your default browser and finish the activation and registration of your printing device.
For Windows OS
To download the drivers for the Windows operating system, just follow the ways given here.
- The HP Officejet j5700 driver download is available on the setup webpage. Just go to the webpage and download the necessary and correct drivers for your OS.
- The installation of drivers allows you to communicate with the printer and you can also connect with the exclusive features that are present in the printer.
For Macintosh OS
The steps for downloading the drivers for Macintosh OS are given below.
- To enjoy all the features of 123.hp.com/ojj5700 printer, you have to download and install all the latest versions of drivers in your Apple Macintosh device.
- Ensure that all the downloaded drivers are compatible with your Macintosh operating system version.
123 HP Officejet j5700 Wireless Setup
Wireless Setup for Windows Operating System
The initial setup processes for your printing device in Windows Environment are as follows.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/ojj5700 printing device, Windows OS installed computer and wireless router as well.
- Now open the “Wireless Setup Wizard” feature from your printer’s “Control Panel”.
- Then select the wireless network option and try to adjust the settings which are essential for 123 HP Officejet j5700 wps setup.
Wireless Setup in Macintosh Platform
The wireless setup processes in Macintosh are as follows.
- Make sure that you have switched on your printer, router, and Macintosh PC for the setup process.
- Now go to the “Control Panel” of your printer and select the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option.
- Now select the desired network from the network list and allow the confirmation process of the setup on your computer.
Auto Wireless Setup
To establish the auto wireless setup, just follow the steps written below.
- The auto wireless setup feature allows you to connect your printing device automatically to any wireless network. This feature will not prompt you to enter any network name, id or password.
- If you want to use this wireless feature, you just only need to install the auto wireless setup file from the official downloads page of HP. Then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
Connect via USB
In order to connect your printer through a USB connection, pursue the following steps given below.
- Allocate your printing device near the computer.
- Now connect one end of the USB port to the backside of your printer and the other end to the computer.
- Now there is a healthy connection between your printer device and system.
123 HP Officejet j5700 Wireless Mobile Printing
Airprint is a mobile service that is exclusively designed for Apple devices. Users of iPhone, iPad, iPod touch can only avail of this service with the help of the Airprint option. They can easily print any documents, photos, emails, pictures from their apple devices with ease.
It is a cloud-based service for HP users. Hp allows you to print any jobs from anywhere in the world with the help of a stable internet connection. ePrint also helps you to send your files via e-mail to the printer’s e-mail address.
Cloud Print is a web service that allows you to print files from all the connected devices like smartphones and tablets. To avail of this service, just register your printer to Google Cloud Print and manage all the options by altering your settings.
Mopria print is one of the mobile printing technology which is specially designed for the Android platform. Your mobile or tablet device must be 4.4 (KitKat) or above. To utilize the Mopria Print service, you need to download and install the application from Google Playstore.
123 HP Officejet j5700 Google Cloud Print
Google cloud print is a web-based service that helps you to print from any part of the world anytime. The main thing that you need to enable the settings of this service with the help of an internet connection.
Register and Connect your Printing Device
To register and connect your printing device via Cloud Print, you need to know the system requirements first.
- A computer with Windows, Linux, Macintosh or higher than that.
- Google Chrome Browser on your PC.
- An active Gmail account.
- The Cloud Print must be active and connected to the same wireless network just like your Computer.
In order to register to Cloud Print, just pursue the following steps.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/ojj5700 printer and sign in to your Gmail account via Google Chrome.
- Now, open the “Settings” icon from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and select the “Advanced Settings” options.
- Find the Google Cloud Print and click on the “Manage” option.
- Now, Google Cloud Print can print form your wireless network.
Connect your Printer
The printers with Cloud Print feature is connected directly via the Web. Make sure that your Cloud device is ready and HP ePrint is capable of printing anything.
- Open your google chrome browser, and go to the “Printer” option, now check if your printer is in the list. If it is so, then your printer is ready to print via Google Cloud Print.
- Now select the “Manage” option to look up at the authorized Google Cloud print usernames.
- If your printer is listed under the “New Devices”, then select the “Register” and bring out a confirmation page. In some printers, you will be asked to finish the registration process from the printer’s “Control Panel”.
- If your printer is not registered, then ensure that the printer is connected to the same wireless network and register it.