123.hp.com/ojj5500 - HP Officejet J5500
You will get all the support and guidance for your 123.hp.com/ojj5500 setup process of the printer, 123 HP Officejet j5500 driver installation, 123 HP Officejet j5500 wireless setup.
- 123 HP Officejet j5500 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet j5500 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet j5500 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet j5500 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Officejet j5500 Google Cloud Print
We undergo a team of skilled and dedicated engineers who will always try to sort out all of your problems regarding all the printer problems.
123 HP Officejet J5500 Initial Printer Setup
The basic setup instructions for establishing the 123.hp.com/ojj5500 printer are given below.
- Carefully place the box on a smooth surface and bring out the 123.hp.com/ojj5500 printer device.
- Remove all the wrappers which are surrounding the box.
- After that, connect one end of the power cable to the rear side of the printing device, and the other end to the electricity socket board.
- Now, switch on the printer and open the cartridge door to insert the ink cartridges.
- Peel off the wrappers of the ink cartridges and place them to their own respective places.
- After the ink cartridges installation, close the access door.
- Now, open the paper tray and in your 123.hp.com/ojj5500 in order to load papers.
- Take a medium stack of papers and place it in the tray, then slide down with the assistance of paper slider to place the papers correctly.
- After that, close the input tray.
The basic setup of 123 HP Officejet j5500 printer is done. After the driver installation, you will be able to use all of its features.
123 HP Officejet J5500 Driver Installation
The measures of HP Officejet j5500 Driver Installation are as follows.
- To install all the drivers, just go to 123.hp.com/ojj5500.
- Now, insert your printer’s model number in the desired field and click on the “Begin” option.
- Then select the HP Officejet j5500 driver Download and click on the options like “Run”, “Open” or “Save” option to download all the drivers.
- Now, double click on the setup files to launch the installation processes.
- After that, follow the screen directions to complete the setup process as well as the driver installation process too.
- At last, return to 123.hp.com/ojj5500 on your default browser and finish the setup with the process of registration and activation.
Download Drivers for Windows Operating System
The driver downloads the processes of Windows OS are given below.
- The drivers are easily available on the hp com j5500 webpage. Go to the webpage and download the correct drivers without any interruption.
- The drivers allow you to utilize the exclusive and advanced features of the HP Officejet j5500 printer.
Download Drivers for Macintosh OS
The steps for downloading the drivers in the Mac platform are as follows.
- To utilize 123.hp.com/ojj5500 printing device, you must download the newest version of drivers on your Apple Macintosh device.
- Always ensure that the driver that you are going to download is compatible with the Macintosh version that you are using.
123 HP Officejet J5500 Wireless Setup
Setup Process in Windows Platform
The setup processes in the Macintosh platform are as follows.
- Switch on the printing device, wireless modem as well as your computer in order to start the setup process.
- Now, open the “Wireless Setup Wizard” on the printer’s “Control Panel”.
- Then choose your desired wireless network and adjust all the settings that are necessary for 123 hp officejet j5500 wps setup.
Setup Process in Macintosh Platform
Setup arrangements in the Macintosh Platform are given below.
- Make sure that you have switched on your Macintosh PC, wireless router, and the printer is turned on to start the setup process.
- Now go to the printer’s “Control Panel” and choose “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- Then, select the wireless network from the list of networks and complete it by following the on-screen instructions.
Auto Wireless Setup
The processes auto wireless setup in your HP Officejet j5500 printer are as follows.
- The auto wireless setup enables you to connect your HP Officejet j5500 printer automatically to any wireless network without the help of any sort of cables or message prompt on the screen.
- In order to use the wireless facility, you need to install the auto wireless drivers and then follow all the instructions on the screen carefully.
Connect via USB
To create a USB connection between the printer and computer, just follow the instructions below.
- Set your HP Officejet j5500 printer in front of the system and connect one end of the USB cable to the backside USB slot of the printer. Then, connect the other end of the USB port to the computer.
- Now, an uninterrupted connection is set between your 123 HP Officejet j5500 printer and computer.
123 HP Officejet J5500 Wireless Mobile Printing
It is a mobile printing service that is specially made for Apple device users. It allows them to print any documents, photos, e-mail, and others to print from iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad through Airprint feature.
ePrint is the cloud-based service for all the HP printers to set printing jobs from anywhere with the help of a good internet connection. You can send your files to the printer’s e-mail id and the printer will print all the files one by one accordingly.
Cloud Print is a web service that allows you to print files from connected devices like smartphones and tablets. To utilize this service, you need to register your 123.hp.com/ojj5500 printing machine to Google Cloud Print. After that, you can alter your settings with the help of the “Manage” option.
It is also a mobile printing service built for the Android platform. Your smartphone or tablet must have Android 4.4 (KitKat) or higher than that. If you want to enjoy the Mopria printing service, then download and install the hp officejet j5500 application form Google Playstore.
123 HP Officejet Pro J5500 Platform Support
HP Officejet Pro J5500 printer can be connected to Windows computer and Mac computer. 123.hp.com/setup j5500 printer can also be accessed from mobile devices to print.
123 HP Officejet J5500 Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a web service that establishes a stable connection between your printer and system via web service. You need to visit the 123 hp com setup j5500 Google cloud print by enabling the settings on your printer.
Register your Printer
In order to register your printing device, you need to know the system requirement configurations and registration process which are as follows.
- You need a computer which runs on Linux, Macintosh, Windows or Chrome book.
- Google Chrome browser installed on your PC.
- An active G-mail account.
- You should connect the Cloud Print to the exact same network with the router and printer.
- You also need an active internet connection.
Now register your printer to Cloud Print service with the following steps.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/ojj5500 printer device.
- Now sign in to your active Gmail account with the help of the Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the Chrome menu icon and select the “Settings” option from drop-down menu.
- Then, scroll down and select “Advanced Settings”.
- Now you will find the “Manage” option in Google Cloud Print, click on it and follow the necessary on-screen instructions to sense the printer on your wireless network.
Connect your Printer
The necessary steps for connecting the printer are as follows. These printers are also known as Cloud-ready printers that connect directly to the internet. Make sure that your printing device’s ePrint feature is on.
- Open your Google Chrome browser and select a new tab to open the chrome:// devices.
- Now select the “My Device and printer” option and check whether your printing device is on the list.
- If the printer is there in the list, then your printer will automatically synchronize with the Google Cloud Print.
- After that, click on the “Manage” option to view all the printer name on the list.
- In case, your printer is present in the list under the “New Device” option, then select “Register” to print a confirmation page. In some cases, you will get a notification to finish the registration process with the help of your printer’s Control Panel.
- If you didn’t register your printer, then ensure that your 123 hp printer is securely active to the wireless network. Then, you must connect it to your printer’s email address. Now, 123.hp.com/ojj5500 must have ePrint active to have an Email address.