123.hp.com/ojj4624 - HP Officejet j4624
Here you get support for your 123.hp.com/ojj4624 printer setup, 123 HP Officejet j4624 printer driver download, 123 HP Officejet j4624 printer driver installation and 123 HP Officejet j4624 printer wireless setup.
All the technicians who are involved with us are highly skilled to solve different kinds of issues related to your printers. You can surely rely on their guidance and techniques without any doubt.
- 123 HP Officejet j4624 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet j4624 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet j4624 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet j4624 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Officejet Printer Models
- 123 HP Officejet j4624 Google Cloud Print
123 HP Officejet j4624 Initial Printer Setup
You need to go through some preliminary steps before you think to print via your new HP printer. Follow the instructions as cited below to accomplish a successful initial setup of the 123.hp.com/ojj4624.
- At first, you need to remove all the packaging and bring out the printer. Place the 123.hp.com/ojj4624 printer on a flat and sturdy surface.
- Unwrap all the packing materials out of the 123 HP setup j4624 printer.
- Get the power cord of the printer. Plugin one end of the cord to the rear side of the printer. Plugin the other end to the power socket to charge up your HP printer.
- Turn the HP Officejet j4624 printer by pressing the power button on the printer.
- Lift the ink cartridge door up to load the ink cartridge.
- Bring the ink cartridge out of its box and unpack it. Place the cartridge according to the color slots in the printer.
- Now, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Pull out the input paper tray of your 123.hp.com/setup j4624 and load the papers of the same size.
- Push the paper tray in.
- You have completed the initial setup of the 123 HP Officejet j4624 printer. Next, you need to download HP Officejet j4624 Printer Driver to intensify its performance.
123 HP Officejet j4624 Driver Installation
You have to download the printer driver and install it. Follow the steps below to complete the HP Officejet j4624 setup and driver installation.
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup j4624 to download and install the printer driver.
- Go to the search field and type the printer model to find the compatible printer software. Click on the Begin option.
- Click on the HP Officejet j4624 Driver Download and choose an option from Open, Save or Run.
- Download the driver and double-click on the downloaded driver package to install.
- Consider the on-screen instructions to finish the task.
- Lastly, go to 123.hp.com/ojj4624 using any web browser and accomplish the registration and activation processes.
Download HP Officejet j4624 Driver for Windows
All the Windows users have to go through the steps to download the printer driver on their Windows device.
- Go to HP com setup j4624 webpage and there you can find the HP Officejet j4624 Driver Download for Windows. Download only the compatible driver for your Windows device.
- This downloaded driver enables you to get access to all the advanced features of the HP Officejet 4624 printer.
Download HP Officejet j4624 Driver for Mac
Mac users have to follow the instructions given below to accomplish the driver download task on a Mac device.
- You can get the best usage of your 123.hp.com/ojj4624 printer on your Mac device, install the latest 123 HP Officejet j4624 printer driver.
- Ensure that the downloaded driver works totally well with the Mac device you are using.
123 HP Officejet j4624 Wireless Setup
If you want to avoid all the mess caused by cables then the wireless connection is the best way. You can avail of the wireless setup for connecting your HP Officejet j4624 printer.
123 HP Officejet j4624 Wireless Setup for Windows
Windows users need to track the steps below to acquire a strong connection among their Windows device, HP printer, and wireless router.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/ojj4624 printer. Also, turn on the Windows device and the wireless router to initialize the process.
- Open up the Wireless Setup Wizard. You can easily find the option on the Control Panel of the HP printer.
- Choose the wireless network and additionally, you can alter the settings for 123 HP Officejet j4624 WPS setup.
123 HP Officejet j4624 Wireless Setup for Mac
Mac operating system is one of the most used operating systems in the world. The Mac users need to go through the instructions below to set up the wireless connection for HP Officejet j4624.
- Turn on your Mac device and HP Officejet j4624 printer. Make sure that you have turned on the wireless router. You should connect your Mac device to that wireless router.
- Next, you need to select the Wireless Setup Wizard by using the Control Panel of the printer.
Select the network to which your Mac device is connected. Confirm all the prompts to secure the wireless connection between your Mac device and the HP printer. Hence you have completed the process for HP wireless setup for Mac.
123 HP Officejet j4624 Auto Wireless Setup
Auto Wireless Setup is not device-specific. You can connect any device to your HP Officejet j4624 via this feature.
- Auto Wireless Setup supports you to make the communication with your HP Officejet j4624 to the HP wireless network. The process is automatic and you need no cable or network permission.
Just install the 123 HP Officejet j4624 Software to enjoy this service. Track all the instructions for a successful installation after you download the software.
123 HP Officejet j4624 Connect Using USB Cable
If you are facing difficulty while connecting your HP printer wirelessly, then you can use a USB cable, instead. Follow the steps provided below.
- You have to place the HP Officejet j4624 printer near your computer.
- Get a USB cable. Connect the cable from the rear port of the printer to a USB port of your computer.
- Make sure that your computer recognizes the printer. The connection should be stable between your 123 HP OJ j4624 printer and the computer.
123 HP Officejet j4624 Wireless Mobile Printing
Wireless Mobile Printing is one of the advanced features of the HP Officejet printer series. You can print through your HP printer through any mobile device when you are far away from the printer. Let’s check out this feature in detail.
123 HP Officejet j4624 Airprint
Airprint belongs to this Wireless Mobile Printing services. This service is exclusively designed for Apple devices.
- You can print anything from your iPhone, iPod or iPad if you have access to this Airprint feature. You need to activate this mobile service via the Airprint option. You can seek the help of the HP Officejet j4624 manual to activate the feature.
123 HP Officejet j4624 ePrint
ePrint is another service available for Wireless Mobile Printing. Basically, this is a cloud-based service. Let’s check out what it does.
- You can send the printing jobs to your HP printer from literally anywhere in the world. Just you need a stable internet connection. You can use any network-enabled device to send the print jobs through email. Ensure that your HP printer should have a valid email address.
123 HP Officejet j4624 Cloud Print Service
Another Wireless Mobile Printing technology is Cloud print service. Let’s explore this service a little more.
- Cloud print allows you to print from any web-connected device. The device can be a smartphone or a tablet. You can launch this service by registering your 123.hp.com/ojj4624 device on Google Cloud Print service. You can adjust the settings required for your device through the Manage option.
123 HP Officejet j4624 Mopria Print
If you are using android devices for wireless mobile printing services, then this Mopria print can help you.
Make sure that your device consists of Android operating version 4.4 or later versions. To explore the Mopria print, you have to download and install the HP Officejet j4624 Mopria application. You can easily get the setup from the 123 HP com setup.
123 HP Officejet Printer Models
123 HP Officejet j4624 Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print service lets you connect to your HP printer to the web service. When your HP printer gets connected to the web services, you can access the printer from any corner across the world. The main necessity of this service is a stable internet connection. You need to go with 123 HP com setup j4624 Google Cloud Print. You have to enable this setting on your printer and the device that is connected to the web services.
Register your Printer:
You have to register the printer for this Google Print Service. Go through this section to know how you can register your HP printing device.
Before you start up the registration process, you should check whether you have the valid requirements for this service. You can find the list of requirements, below.
- A computer running on operating systems like Windows XP or later, Chrome, Linux, OS X v10.7 or later, or Chrome book.
- Google Chrome as the web browser on your computer.
- A Google account.
- A Google Cloud Print should connect to the network that your computer connects to.
- An active and strong internet connection.
After you have arranged everything as the above-mentioned requirements, please follow the instructions below.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/setup j4624 printer.
- Open the Google Chrome browser. Log in to your Google account using Chrome.
- Go to the Chrome menu icon and click on it. Select the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and opt for Show Advanced Settings.
- Find out the Google Cloud Print option and click on the Manage option.
- Check out if the Google Cloud Print has sensed any 123 HP com setup printer within the network.
Connect your Printer:
If you notice that the Google cloud Print has already sensed the printer, now you need to connect the device.
Cloud-ready printers can connect to web services, directly. Make sure that your HP printer is either cloud-ready or HP ePrint capable.
- Expand the Google Chrome web browser.
- On a new tab, type chrome://devices on the address bar.
- Go to the My Devices and Printer option. Check if you can find your printer’s name on that list.
- If yes, then your HP setup j4624 is already paired with the Google Cloud Print service. You can use the Manage option to get all the authorized Google Cloud Print enabled printers.
- If you can find the printer under New Devices, click on the Register option and print a confirmation page. Finish the task after accepting all the prompts.
- If you can’t find your printer device on that list of My Devices or new Devices, then no need to worry. Check whether you have connected the printer to the same network to which your computer is connected. Otherwise, try to send an email to the email address of the printer. Just check that your 123.hp.com/ojj4624 has an HP ePrint allowance before sending the email.