123.hp.com/ojj4524 - HP Officejet j4524
We will assist you regarding 123.hp.com/ojj4524 setup process of the printer, 123 HP Officejet j4524 driver download, 123 HP Officejet j4524, driver installation and 123 HP Officejet j4524 wireless setup.
- 123 HP Officejet j4524 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet j4524 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet j4524 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet j4524 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Officejet j4524 Google Cloud Print
We assure you that our skilled and efficient technicians will help you with solutions with different types of problems regarding the 123 HP Officejet j4524 printer.
123 HP Officejet j4524 Initial Printer Setup
The complete primary setup instructions of 123.hp.com/j4524 are as follows.
- Place the box on a smooth surface and bring out the 123.hp.com/ojj4524 printing device.
- Remove all the plastic wrappers from the 123 HP Officejet j4524 device.
- Now connect one side of the power cable to the backside of your 123 HP Officejet j4524 printer and plug in the other side to the electric power socket board.
- Then, press the power switch of the printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door, unwrap the ink cartridges and place them to their own respective cartridge slots.
- After installing the ink cartridge, close the ink access door.
- Now open the paper input tray and load a medium stack (250 pages) on the tray, slide down the paper slider to align the bunch of papers perfectly in the tray. Then close the paper tray.
The basic setup process of the 123 hp officejet j4524 printer is now complete. You need to download all the drivers of it to enjoy all the enhanced features.
123 HP Officejet j4524 Driver Installation
The setup and driver installation processes of hp officejet j4524 are as follows.
- To install all the drivers of HP Officejet Printer, just visit 123.hp.com/setup ojj4524 website.
- Insert your printer’s model number on the blank field and press the “Begin” button to start the setup process.
- Now tap on HP Office j4524 driver Download, and then click on “Save”, “Open”, or “Run” option on your system display to download the drivers.
- After that, double click on the installation files to install the drivers.
- Now follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the entire setup process.
At last, go back to 123.hp.com/ojj4524 on your default browser page and finish the registration and activation process.
Download Drivers for Windows Operating System
In order to download drivers for Windows OS, follow the steps below.
- The HP Officejet j4524 drivers are easily available for the Windows platform in the hp com setup j4524 webpage. Just visit the webpage and download all the appropriate drivers for your system.
- The drivers allow you to avail of all the advanced and exclusive features of the HP Officejet j4524 printer.
Download drivers for Macintosh OS
The steps for drivers download process in Apple Macintosh OS are as follows.
- To utilize the best features of 123.hp.com/ojj4524 printer, you need to download all the latest version drivers of your printer into the Mac device.
- Always make sure that all the drivers are correctly compatible with your Macintosh device.
123 HP Officejet j4524 Wireless Setup
The wireless setup procedures of the Windows and Macintosh operating systems are as follows.
Setup for Windows Platform
The setup processes in the Windows platform are given below.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/ojj4524 wps printing device, wireless modem, and computer to begin the setup process.
- Now open the “Wireless Setup Wizard” on the printer’s “Control Panel”.
- Then select your desired wireless network, then adjust the settings of 123 hp officejet j4524 wps setup.
Setup for Macintosh Environment
The setup procedures of Mac are written below.
- Make sure that your PC, printer and wireless router are on with which you can start the initial setup process.
- Now form the printer’s “Control Panel”, select the “Wireless Setup Wizard” feature.
- After that, select the correct name of your wireless network from the list of the network in the printer and confirm the start of the setup process for the hp wireless setup for Mac.
Auto Wireless Setup
To set up your printer automatically in the wireless network, just follow this step given below.
- The auto wireless feature allows you to connect your printer device to the wireless network automatically without the help of any cables of wires or prompt messages of the network.
- To utilize the auto wireless option, you need to install the setup file and follow the instructions on the screen thoroughly.
To set up your printer via a USB connection, ensue the instructions given below.
- Keep your printing device near the computer.
- Then plug in the one end of the USB cable to the back of the printing device and the other end to the USB port of your system.
- Now, a stable connection is active between your printer and PC.
123 HP Officejet j4524 Wireless Mobile Printing
All the platforms of mobile printing via 123 HP Officejet j4524 printer are as follows.
Airprint is a mobile printing service platform only produced for all the Apple users. It allows you to print all of the documents easily from the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch through the Airprint option.
It is a cloud-based service fro all the HP printers to direct and assign jobs from anywhere in the world. It enables its users to send jobs to the printing device with the help of the printer’s email address.
Cloud Print is a web service that prints files from smartphones and tablets. If you want to use this facility, then register your printer to 123.hp.com/ojj4524 printer on your Google Cloud Print and alter the settings with the “Manage” option.
Mopria Print is a mobile printing service designed for Android devices. Your mobile or tablet device must be KitKat (4.4) or to any upgraded version. To use Mopria print service just go to Google Playstore, download and install the application in your Android device.
123 HP Officejet j4524 Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a printing service that connects your printer to the web service. The pros for connecting to the web is that you can print any of your documents, photos, emails, pictures from anywhere in the globe. You need to enable the settings of your printing device and then access the internet.
Registering your Printer with Requirements
The requirements of your system when you want to connect Google Cloud Print are as follows.
- A computer that has Windows, Linux, Macintosh or Chrome Book.
- Google Chrome web browser on your computer.
- A functional Gmail account.
- The Cloud Print should connect to the same network in which your router and system are actively connected.
- A stable internet connection.
Register to Google Cloud Print
The registering steps to Google Cloud Print are as follows.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/setup j4524 printer device.
- Open your Google Chrome browser and log in to your Gmail account.
- Now select the Chrome icon and choose the “Settings” option with the help of the drop-down menu.
- Go down by scrolling the page and click on the “Advanced Settings”.
- Now again navigate your cursor to Google Cloud Print and select the “Manage”.
- After that, Google Cloud Print activates itself on your printer.
Connect to the Printer
The printer is directly connected to the web. Make sure that the Cloud, as well as your printer, is ready with HP ePrint on.
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the new tab and try to open the Chrome devices.
- Then use the “My Devices” as well as the “Printer” option and search for the name of your printer.
- If the name of your printer is in the list under “My Devices”, then your printer is automatically synced with Google Cloud Print service.
- Now select the “Manage” option to view the Google listed printer names.
- In case, your printer is in the list under the “New Device” section, tap on “Register” and bing out a confirmation page. Then finish the installation procedure with the help of the printer’s Control Panel.
- If your printer is not on the registration list, then ensure that the HP printer is connected to the wireless network. You can also try to connect to the printer’s e-mail address for the registration purpose.