123.hp.com/ojj3600 - HP Officejet J3600
HP printers are popular for their amazing features and for producing quality printouts. HP Officejet J3600 is one of the most popular all-in-one printers that you can choose for your office as well as for domestic purposes.
After purchasing a new printer you should complete the setup process to get the best output from your printer. If the 123.hp.com/ojj3600 printer setup is unknown to you then opt for our services. We have a pool of engineers who have experience in the same field and make your printing experience far better.
Once you get in touch with us you will get services regarding 123 HP Officejet j3600 Initial Printer Setup, 123 HP Officejet j3600 Driver Installation, 123 HP Officejet j3600 Wireless Setup, 123 HP Officejet j3600 Wireless Mobile Printing, 123 HP Officejet j3600 Could Printing.
Our technicians will guide you on how you can easily fix and error code related to your HP printer.
- 123 HP Officejet j3600 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet j3600 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet j3600 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet j3600 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Officejet j3600 Models
- 123 HP Officejet j3600 Could Printing
123 HP Officejet J3600 Initial Printer Setup
To start 123.hp.com/ojj3600 printer setup look below the steps stated here.
- At first, place your HP printer on a flat surface and take the printer out from the box.
- Now, unwrap the packing materials that are wrapped in your 123 HP Officejet j3600 printer.
- Take a cable and connect on end to the power socket and the other one to the rear side of the 123 HP Officejet j3600 printer. It will start charging.
- Keep pressing the power button for tech to fifteen seconds and turn your printer on.
- Next, open the ink cartridge access door of your printer. Take the ink cartridge out from your HP printer and place it in the cartridge slot carefully. Be sure that you have placed the ink cartridge to its corresponding slot.
- Once you have installed the cartridge close the access door.
- Take a bunch of appropriate sizes of paper.
- Open the input tray of your 123.hp.com/setup j3600 printer device to load with papers.
- After loading with sufficient paper close the input tray and check if the 123 HP Officejet j3600 Initial printer setup process gets completed or not.
123 HP Officejet J3600 Driver Installation
Once you have completed the basic setup of your 123 HP Officejet j3600 its time to install proper drivers for your printer. Driver installation enhances the performance level of your printer.
- For HP Officejet printer software installation, you have to move to 124.hp.com/setup j3600 and start the installation process.
- Click on the blank space and enter your printer model number in the required field. Then click on Begin option.
- After that, click on the HP Officejet j3600 Driver Download, and then tap on Open. after that choose Save to move to the next step.
- Now, select the driver data downloaded to your computer by double-clicking on it. It will start the installation process.
- Go through the on-screen direction to complete the driver installation of your 123 HP Officejet j3600 printer.
Return back to 123.hp.com/ojj3600 on the browser page and complete the activation and registration process.
Install HP Officejet J3600 Driver for Windows
If you are using Windows device then, first of all, navigate to the hp com setup j3600 webpage. Once the page opens, find the appropriate driver for your device. Wait until the process gets over. Once you have installed the driver it will allow you to connect with more advanced features of your 123 HP Officejet j3600 printer.
Install HP Officejet J3600 Driver for Mac
To get the best use of your 123.hp.com/ojj3600 printer you should install the latest version of 123 HP Officejet j3600 printer driver for your Mac. also be sure that the driver you are going to install is compatible for your device too.
123 HP Officejet J3600 Wireless Setup
Wireless Setup For Window
- The very first thing you have to do is to turn on your 123.hp.com/ojj3600 WPS printer device, Windows computer and also the wireless router to begin the setup process.
- Then, open the Control panel of your device and find the Wireless Setup Wizard from the list.
- Now, choose Wireless Network and change the settings that are required for 123 HP Officejet j3600 WPS setup.
Wireless Setup For Mac
- At first, check that the HP Officejet j3600 printer device, Mac and the wireless router all are turned on. It is the primary requirement to initialize the setup process.
- Next, open Control Panel and choose the Wireless Setup Wizard from the list.
- Here, select the correct network from the network list and allow the process to start.
Auto Wireless Setup
Auto Wireless setup allows you to connect your HP Officejet j3600 printer automatically to the HP Wireless network. It does not require any cables or any detailed network information.
If you also want to use this option then, install the 123 HP Officejet j3600 software for the official website and follow the instructions shown on the screen.
Connect Using USB
- To connect your 123 HP Officejet j3600 printer with a USB you have to place it close to your PC.
- Now, connect one end of the USB cable to the USB port of your computer and the other one to the rear side of the HP printer.
- Create a stable internet connection between your computer and your HP Printer j3600.
123 HP Officejet J3600 Wireless Mobile Printing
With the help of Mobile, Printing users can send data and as well as print with their HP printer through smartphones or tablets.
123 HP Officejet J3600 Airprint
Airprint is mainly recommended for Apple users. Hence, iPod, iPad, and iPhone users can easily print documents through this technology. If you want more details then check the HP OfficeJet J3600 manual and complete the setup process.
123 HP Officejet J3600 ePrint
ePrint is available for HP printers. It helps to allow printing jobs from anywhere. You just need a stable internet connection to enjoy this service. This service allows the user to send several printing jobs through email from the enable devices to the printer’s email address.
123 HP OfficeJet J3600 Cloud Print
Cloud Print enables you to complete the printing process over the web from anywhere like your phone and printer. First of all, register your 123.hp.com/ojj3600 printer on your Google Cloud Print if you want to explore this service. Then, change the Settings as per your requirement and enjoy the Cloud Print service.
123 HP OfficeJet J3600 Mopria Print
Mopria Print is available on Android smartphones or tablets that are using Operating System 4.4 or newer versions.
If you also want to explore this service then install HP OfficeJet j3600 Mopria Application from the official website of 1233 HP Com Setup.
123 HP Officejet Printer Models
123 HP OfficeJet J3600 Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is useful for mobile printing. It allows your HP OfficeJet J3600 printer to the web service. After connected with the web it allows you to print documents from any corner of the world with an internet connection.
But first of all, go to the 123 HP com setup J3600 Google Cloud Print and turn on settings of the printer access to the internet.
Requirements for Registering your Printer:
- A device running Chrome, OS Xv10.7, Linux or Chrome book.
- A Google account.
- Already installed Chrome on your computer.
- Stable internet connection.
- Google Cloud Print is connected to the same network your PC does.
How to Register?
- First of all, switch on the 123.hp.com/setup j3600 printer and open Chrome on your device.
- Provide correct credentials in the required field and sign in to your account.
- Now, click on the Chrome menu icon and click on the Settings option from the list.
- Find the “Show Advanced Settings” tab and keep scrolling down until you find the Google Cloud Print option.
- Select Manage and check if Google Cloud Print checks any 123 hp com setup printer on your network or not.
Connecting your Printer
These printers can connect directly to the web. Hence, you should check that your printer is cloud-enabled or not. If not then enable Cloud on your printer and proceed with the further steps.
At first, open Google Chrome page and open a new tab. In the address bar type chrome:// devices and press Enter. After that, select the My Devices and printer tab and verify that your printer name is on the list or not. In case you find your device mane under the “My Devices” list then assume that your HP OfficeJet J3600 printer is already itemized with the Google Cloud Print. Select Manage and check the authorized Google Cloud Print printer name from the list.
The above solution will be enough for you to set up your HP OfficeJet J3600 printer. But in you have more doubts or queries then get in touch with us without wasting your time.