123.hp.com/ojh470 - HP Officejet h470
Here you avail of the assistance for the 123.hp.com/oj470 printer setup, 123 HP Officejet h470 printer driver download, 123 HP Officejet h470 printer driver installation, and 123 HP Officejet h470 printer wireless setup.
Our technicians are highly skilled and experienced to eradicate any kind of printer issue. You can definitely rely on their guidance and techniques to fix any printer error.
- 123 HP Officejet h470 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet h470 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet h470 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet h470 Wireless Mobile printing
- 123 HP Officejet Printer Models
- 123 HP Officejet h470 Google Cloud Print
123 HP Officejet h470 Initial Printer Setup
A new printer needs some preliminary setup. Otherwise, you can’t directly print through your new HP printer. Track the steps below to attain the initial setup of 123.hp.com/ojh470 printer.
- At first, open the printer package. Remove all the wrapping materials and take out the printer from the package.
- Place the 123.hp.com/ojh470 on a flat and sturdy surface. Unwrap all the stickers and all from the 123 HP setup h470 device.
- Next, you need to switch on the printer. To do that, take the power cord that is provided with the printer. Connect the cord to the plug at the rear side of the printer. Plugin the other end to a nearby power socket. Let the printer gets charged.
- Next, switch on the printer by pressing the Power button on the HP Officejet h470 printer.
- Get the ink cartridge from the package. Lift the ink cartridge door to load the ink cartridge.
- Unpack the ink cartridge and place the ink cartridge to respective ink slots according to the colors. Hopefully, you have successfully loaded the HP Officejet h470 ink cartridge to the respective slots.
- Pull down the ink cartridge door.
- Now, pull out the input tray where you have to stack the papers.
- Gather papers of suitable dimensions. Make sure that the papers acquire the same size.
- Place the papers on the input tray. Use the paper slider to slide the papers so that they get perfectly aligned.
- Push the input tray in the printer.
- Well, the initial setup of the 123 HP Officejet h470 printer is complete. Next, you should initiate the process to download HP Officejet h470 Printer Driver. The printer driver is responsible for all the advanced performances of the printer.
123 HP Officejet h470 Driver Installation
As mentioned above, the printer driver plays an important role to enhance the performance of the printer. You need to stick to the guidelines below to discover how to perform HP Officejet h470 Setup and Driver Installation.
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup h470 to download the printer driver software. You can use any web browser on your computer to visit the web page.
- Proceed to the Search field on that web page. Provide the model number on that field and click on the Begin option.
- Next, click on the HP Officejet h470 Driver Download option. You can choose any one of the following options: Open, Save or Run. Choose Save to download the driver data.
- After the driver gets downloaded, double-click on the driver data. It will initiate the installation of the driver software.
- Go through the instructions provided on the screen to complete the setup connection and driver installation processes.
- Lastly, go to 123.hp.com/ojh470 on any web browser. Finish the registration and activation processes.
Download HP Officejet h470 Driver for Windows
Windows users need to download the driver so that the printer gets compatible with their Windows devices. Track the instructions below to explore more.
- Go to the HP com setup h470 web page. There you can easily find out the HP Officejet h470 Driver Download link for Windows. Download the driver that is appropriate for your Windows system and the printer.
- The driver will enable the printer to use all its advanced features.
Download HP Officejet h470 Driver for Mac
Mac users need to follow some instructions to complete the driver installation on their Mac devices. If you want to connect your Mac devices to your HP Officejet h470 printer then go through the instructions below.
- Download and install the newest version of the 123 HP Officejet h470 printer on your Mac device. It will ensure the maximum utilization of the 123.hp.com/ojh470 printer.
- Ensure that you opt for the right driver that is compatible with your Mac device.
123 HP Officejet h470 Wireless Setup
After you have downloaded the printer driver for the HP Officejet h470, you can now connect the printer to your computer. The best way to connect an HP printer is to connect wirelessly.
123 HP Officejet h470 Wireless Setup for Windows
Windows users can get benefitted from the wireless setup as they can avoid the mess of cables. Follow the guidelines below to achieve the wireless setup.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/ojh470 printer. Also, turn on your Windows device and the wireless router.
- Open the Control Panel. Search for Wireless Setup Wizard.
Choose the wireless network to that your computer is connected. You may alter the settings for 123 HP Officejet h470 WPS setup, if necessary.
123 HP Officejet h470 Wireless Setup for Mac
Mac users, as well, can connect to the HP Officejet h470 wirelessly. You need to go through the instructions, sincerely.
- Switch on the HP Officejet h470 printer and the Mac device. Also, turn on the wireless router.
- Connect your Mac device to that wireless network.
- Next, explore the Control Panel of the printer. Look for the Wireless Setup Wizard.
Opt for the network that your Mac device is using. Accept all the prompts for HP wireless setup for Mac.
123 HP Officejet h470 Auto Wireless Setup
Here comes an amazing feature of the wireless setup of the HP Officejet printer series.
- Auto Wireless Setup allows you so that you can connect the HP Officejet h470 to the HP wireless network.
- You don’t have to use any cable. Additionally, you need no permission to use the network.
- You have to install the 123 HP Officejet h470 Software. Go through all the guidelines on the screen.
123 HP Officejet h470 Connect Using USB
If you are facing difficulty while connecting your printer wirelessly, then you can follow the traditional way.
- Place the HP Officejet h470 printer near your computer.
- You need a USB cable. Connect one end of the cable from the printer to the USB port of the computer.
- You can now discover the printer’s name under the connected devices on the computer. It means that the connection is stable between the 123 HP OJ h470 printer and your computer.
123 HP Officejet h470 Wireless Mobile Printing
Wireless mobile printing allows you to print from anywhere in the world if you have a stable internet connection. Well, there are different kinds of technologies associated with this service.
123 HP Officejet h470 Airprint
Only Apple devices have access to this mobile service. Let’s explore more about this service.
You can print through this technology if you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod. You need to activate the Airprint option with the assistance from HP Officejet h470 manual.
123 HP Officejet h470 ePrint
An HP ePrint enabled printer can benefit you from many perspectives. You can send the printing jobs to your HP printer. Let’s check how you can do so.
This cloud-based service enables the HP printer to get jobs through emails. You need a network-enabled device from which you can send an email regarding the printing jobs to your printer. Your printer should acquire a valid email address for this purpose.
123 HP Officejet h470 Cloud Print
You can avail of this service if you acquire any smartphone or tablet.
This web service helps you to print files from all these web-connected devices. You have to register the 123.hp.com/ojh470 on the Google Cloud Print service. If required, you can modify the settings of the service through the Manage option.
123 HP Officejet h470 Mopria Print
Android devices get access to use this Mopria print technology.
This mobile service is available for the Android operating system 4.4 or later versions. You need to install the HP Officejet h470 Mopria application. You can find the application from the 123 HP com setup.
123 HP Officejet h470 Google Cloud Print
If you want to get access to your printer irrespective of any location and time, then Google Cloud Print serves you the perfect. This web service can connect to your printer anytime when you are far away from your HP Officejet h470. This connects your printer to the web services and that means you can operate your printer if you have a network-enabled device.
You have to go with 123 HP com setup h470 Google Cloud print setup that will let your printer register and connect to the web services. Let’s check out how you can achieve that.
Register your Printer:
You must register your HP Officejet h470 to the Google Cloud Print service. Otherwise, you can’t use the service and it doesn’t work automatically.
Before you head towards the registration process, you have to through the requirements list. The list consists of all the basic things needed for the Google Cloud Print setup.
- A computer with operating systems like Windows XP or later versions, Chrome, Linux, OS X v10.7 or later editions, or chrome book.
- Obviously a Google account.
- Google Chrome as your web browser.
- A stable and strong internet connection.
- A Google Cloud Print connection connected to the same network to which your computer is connected.
To complete the registration, observe the instructions and perform them, accordingly.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/setup h470 printer.
- Log in to the Google Chrome with your valid Google account credentials.
- Click on the Chrome menu and opt for the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to look out for the Show Advanced Settings option.
- Halt at the Google Cloud Print section and click on the Manage option.
- Check whether Google Cloud Print has identified your 123 HP com setup printer within the network.
Connect your Printer:
After you have registered your HP printer to the Google Cloud Print, next you need to connect the printer directly to the web services.
Cloud-ready printers can acquire direct access to web services. Make sure that the printer is either cloud-ready or HP ePrint capable. Let’s move to the connection procedure.
- Log in to the Google Chrome web browser.
- On the new tab, type ‘chrome://device’ on the address bar to view the connected devices to the network.
- Go to My Devices and Printer section to find out whether you can see your printer there.
- If yes, then you need not pair the printer again. The printer is already paired with the Google Cloud Print network. You can adjust the settings using the Manage option there.
- Next, opt for the Register option. Afterward, go for printing a confirmation page. Accept all the prompts before connecting to the network.
- If unfortunately, your printer is not listed then ensure that the 123 HP printer is registered to the same network. Otherwise, it won’t work. Rather, you can send an email to the email address of 123.hp.com/ojh470 printer. Make sure that the printer is HP ePrint capable.