123.hp.com/ojg55 - HP Officejet g55
You will get all the help from us for your 123.hp.com/ojg55 printer setup, 123 HP Officejet g55 driver installation process, 123 HP Officejet g55 wireless setup, 123 HP Officejet g55 driver download.
- 123 HP Officejet g55 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet g55 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Officejet g55 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet g55 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Officejet g55 Google Cloud Print
We have our proficient consultants, those who are always ready to help you to resolve different types of issues regarding the printer.
123 HP Officejet g55 Initial Printer Setup
The primary set up methods to establish and complete the setup of 123.hp.com/ojg55 printer setup are as follows.
- Open the box and bring out the printer device by removing all the plastic wrapping materials.
- Unwrap the charger cable and connect it to the backside of your printer. Connect the other end to the electricity source to charge the printer.
- Hit the power button to turn on your printer.
- Open the cartridge door by lifting up to access the ink cartridge section.
- Unwrap the ink cartridge from the plastic wrappers and place them in the cartridge slot. Make sure that you have put them correctly in their respective slots.
- Drag out the paper tray, insert the paper which will be no more than 250 sheets. Place the stack of paper inside the tray and drive it down with the paper slider to place the papers in the tray correctly.
- Now close the input tray and the printer will automatically print a test page.
The elementary setup of the 123 hp officejet g55 printer is now complete. Download the drivers to utilize the printer’s full features.
123 HP Officejet g55 Driver Installation
The structure for the driver installation procedures for the hp Officejet g55 setup are given below.
For the software installation move on to 123.hp.com/setup g55.
- Affix your printer model number in its desired field and select the Begin option to start the setup process.
- To perform the HP Officejet g55 driver Download process, try select Open, Save, or Run on the window that appears on your screen. Now install the driver one by one.
- Double click on the driver setup files to launch the installation program.
- Now track all the screen instructions to complete the process.
- Then return to 123.hp.com/ojg55 on your browser and complete the registration and activation process too.
Drivers for Windows
To download the drivers for the Windows operating system, just go through the steps mentioned below.
- The HP Officejet g55 drivers for the Windows operating system are available in the hp com setup g55 downloads page. Just go and visit the webpage to download the right executable files.
- The driver files allow you to connect and utilize the eminent features of the HP Officejet g55 printer.
Drivers for Macintosh
The driver download procedures for Mac are written below.
- If you want to use the best and enhanced features of your 123.hp.com/ojg55 printer, then download and install the latest version of drivers for the Macintosh operating system.
- Just ensure that the driver which you will download must be compatible with the operating system version that you are using.
123 HP Officejet g55 Wireless Setup
Wireless printing helps you to print your jobs in an easy and effective way. Wireless setup steps for the Windows version and Macintosh are covered here.
The wireless setup steps for Windows are given below.
- Turn on your 123.hp.com/ojg55 printing device, wireless modem and computer to begin the process.
- Now, open the Wireless Setup Wizard from the 123 hp printer Control Panel.
- Then choose the wireless network and adjust the settings option which is required for setting up 123 hp officejet g55 wps setup process.
For the Macintosh platform, the setup processes are as follows.
- Be sure that the Mac computer, HP Officejet g55 printer device, and the wireless router device is switched on.
- Look over to the printer Control Panel and select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now, select the correct and secured network from the list and start the process of wireless setup for Mac.
Establish Auto Wireless Setup
The auto wireless setup helps you to connect to the internet from the printer automatically without the help of wires and cables. To avail of the wireless option, you need to install the driver 123 hp officejet g55 printer website and follow the onscreen instructions thoroughly.
Connect via USB
To connect your printer via USB, place your HP Officejet g55 printing device in front of your computer and connect one end of the USB to the printer and the other end to the USB port of your computer. A healthy and stable connection is now active between your printer and system. Now you can print any documents you want from 123 hp oj g55 printer.
123 HP Officejet g55 Wireless Mobile Printing
Various wireless setup processes of mobile platforms are given here.
Airprint is a mobile printing platform made only for Apple users. You can seamlessly print your documents via iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad with the help of the hp officejet g55 via Airprint feature.
It is a cloud-based service for the HP printers by which you can assign the jobs from any place you want with the help of a stable internet connection. The printer email id receives the job and prints your assigned work one by one.
Cloud print is also a web-based service that grants you to print files from tablets and smartphones.to scrutinize this service, just register your 123.hp.com/ojg55 printer to Google Cloud Print and amend the settings.
Mopria print service is flourished only for the Android Platform. Your Operating system version must be Android KitKat which is 4.4 or the greater version. Utilize the Google Playstore platform to download the application.
123 HP Officejet g55 Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a service that helps you to connect to your printer to the wireless network.
Connecting to the network which makes the printing process much easier from any time and anywhere. The main thing you need to do is to go to the Google Cloud Print and enable the Settings to the printer.
Registering the Printer
Before registering your printer, you need to know the system requirements to build up your working environment.
- A computer consists of Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Chrome book and others including Google Chrome browser installed in it.
- An activated Gmail account.
- The Google cloud print must be connected with the same wireless network just as your computer which needs a stable and uninterrupted connection.
Now register the printer with the following steps given below.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/setup g55 printer device and with the assistance of the Google Chrome browser, sign in to your Gmail account.
- After signing in, select the Chrome menu and choose the Settings option.
- Push down your page to the Google Cloud Print and click on the Manage option.
- Google Cloud Print now grasps the printer to your network.
Connect the Printer
These types of HP printers are always active to the internet. Just be sure that the Cloud-ready or the Eprint is active.
- Double click on the Google Chrome browser to open the browser and try to select the new tab to open chrome devices.
- Now use the My Devices and printer menu to check whether the printer is on your list.
- If your printer is in the list under the My Device section, then it is confirm that your hp setup g55 printer is auto-sync with the Google Cloud Print. Now select the manage option to look at the authorized Google Cloud Printer names.
- If your printer is in the list of New devices, then select the Register and make your printer to print a confirmation page from it. In some of the other HP printer models, it will ask you to finish the registration process with the help of the Control Panel.
- In case if you have not register your printer, then the printer is not active to the network or trying to connect with your printer’s email address. The ePrint allows it to access the email address.