123.hp.com/ljpro M570dw - HP Laserjet Pro M570dw
HP Laserjet Pro 500 Color M570dw is a multifunction printer. If you have bought this printer then this setup guide is a must for you. Here you can avail of the HP Laserjet Pro M570dw initial printer setup, driver installation, wireless setup, etc.
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro M570dw Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro M570dw Driver Download
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro M570dw Setup Driver Installation
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro M570dw Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro M570dw Troubleshooting Ideas
123 hp Laserjet Pro M570dw Initial Setup
Go through the instructions mentioned below to set up the HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer primarily. You are requested not to skip any of these steps.
- Place the printer package on a flat and sturdy surface. Make sure that the place is away from direct sun exposure and well-ventilated.
- Cut the printer package with a knife or cutter. Verify that you have got the printer along with the manual, power cord, installation CD, USB cable.
- Now, bring out the printer from the box and place it on a strong work surface.
- Remove all the tapes and stickers from the body of the HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer. Ensure that you have pulled out the wrappings from the paper trays and the scanner glass. You can recycle all the unwanted shipping materials.
- Afterward, get the power cord from the shipping box. Connect the power cord from the printer to a nearby power supply. Switch on the HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer.
- Insert the ink cartridge to the cartridge space. Ensure that you have placed the ink cartridge according to the ink slots in the printer.
- The next task is to stack papers to your HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer. Gather papers of the same dimensions. Load the papers to the paper tray by aligning them with the paper-slider.
Now, you need to download and install the HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer driver on your system.
123 HP Laserjet Pro M570dw Driver Download
A proper printer driver enables the full performance of any printer. If you want to use all the latest trends of your Laserjet Pro M570dw printer you have to go through these sub-sections.
123 HP Laserjet Pro M570dw Driver Download
Follow the simple steps as cited below to download the driver and user guide for your HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer.
HP Laserjet Pro M570dw User Guide
If you are having trouble with the setups and all with your HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer. You’ll get the overall setup procedures, maintenance tips, and troubleshooting ideas. Click the link to download the user manual for the printer.
HP Laserjet Pro M570dw Driver Download for Windows
An appropriate driver will help your PC to run with the printer compatibly. Check out the guidelines for a smooth installation of the printer driver on your Windows PC.
- Use the installation CD provided with the printer shipment. Insert the CD on the disc drive of your Windows computer. Run the drive and consider the on-screen guidelines to finish the installation.
- If the CD is not working for any reason then you can download the printer driver from here. Just click the download link.
HP Laserjet Pro M570dw Driver Download for Mac
Mac devices are also compatible with the HP Laserjet Pro M570dw if they contain the right driver. Track the steps below to download a suitable driver for your Mac device.
- You can easily download the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M570dw driver if any security updates arrive. Opt for the latest version of the printer driver.
- Otherwise, just click on the Download Driver for Mac. Wait until the download completes. Then fetch the driver package from the Download folder on the Mac computer.
HP Laserjet Pro M570dw Setup Driver Installation
Once you have downloaded the driver for your computer, now you can install the driver. Use the following sub-sections to get the installation completed.
HP Laserjet Pro M570dw Setup for Windows
Your Windows PC with the setup driver is compatible with your HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer. Stick to the guidelines below to successfully implement the installation.
- Open up the disc drive of your Windows PC. get the installation CD from the printer shipment package. Place the CD on the disc drive.
- Run the CD. then you need to follow the on-screen steps to accomplish the installation of the printer driver on the Windows PC.
- Next, go to the File Explorer and open up the disc contents. Click on the Setup files if the Installation Window doesn’t appear.
- Look for your computer. Double-click on the icon of the CD drive to explore the CD contents.
- Now, the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M570dw setup file should open up. Consider the guidelines to finish the installation on the windows computer.
HP Laserjet Pro M570dw Setup for Mac
If you own a Mac PC then you can use the following instructions to set up the Mac device for HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer.
- You should make sure that you have downloaded the latest printer driver. Also, ensure that you have updated the Apple Software.
- Next, switch on the HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer. Connect the printer to your Mac device with the help of a USB cable.
- Create a print queue on your Mac device. First, choose the Apple menu. Proceed with the System Preferences option. Then either opt for Print & Fax or choose Print and Scan or go with the Printers and Scanners option.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the driver software. Go through the instructions readily to get a successful installation.
HP Laserjet Pro M570dw Wireless Setup
The HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer supports wireless connectivity. Therefore, you can easily avail of the wireless connectivity instead of the messy wired connection.
HP Laserjet Pro M570dw Wireless Setup for Windows
If you have Windows XP or later version of Windows then you can surely avail of the wireless connectivity among the printer, the Windows PC, and the router. Just you need to follow the instructions, below.
- Switch on the Windows computer and the wireless router. Don’t forget to power on the HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer. Connect the computer to the wireless router by using all the network credentials.
- You have to connect your printer to the same wireless network by using the same network credentials.
- Stack the papers on the paper tray of the printer. You can use papers of your own choice. Make sure that you have placed the ink cartridge according to the ink slots of the printer.
- Now, tap the Wireless icon. The Wireless Window should appear.
- Proceed to the Wireless Setup Wizard on your printer’s Control Panel. You should have downloaded and installed the printer driver for the full wireless connection.
- The window on your computer will show all the nearby printers within the same network. You should opt for your 123 HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer.
- You need to choose the network mode as the wireless network while setting up the driver for your Windows device.
Now, your HP Laserjet Pro M570dw should now connect to your Windows PC. You can start the printing, afterward.
HP Laserjet Pro M570dw Wireless Setup for Mac
Use these easy steps to set up the Mac device for your HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer.
- Switch on the Mac device and the wireless router. Connect both of them to the same wireless network.
- Power on the HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer. Connect the printer to the same wireless network through the wireless router. Use the SSID, network password to assign the devices to the wireless network.
- Stack the papers to the paper tray of the printer. Use the paper slider to align the papers. Make sure that you have loaded the ink cartridge to the respective ink slots.
- You may check whether the wireless lights are working.
- Choose the HP Easy Start option. Opt for the HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer from the list of printers. You should have installed the setup software on your Mac device.
- Now, look for the printer module of yours. Choose the exact printer module and then track the guidelines from the Mac device.
Hopefully, your printer is now connected to the Mac device wirelessly. You can print through the Mac device.
HP Laserjet Pro M570dw Troubleshooting Ideas
If you are new with the HP Laserjet Pro M570dw Color printer then this troubleshooting will definitely help you.
How to Print Photos on HP Laserjet Pro M570dw (for Windows)
If you have connected your HP Laserjet Pro M5760dw printer with any Windows PC, then you have to go through the guidelines, below.
- Bring out all the white, plain papers from the paper tray of the HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer. You need to load the photo papers on the paper tray of the printer. You may use plain papers as well but the quality won’t be up to that mark.
- Now, choose the photo that you need to print. You may use the Properties or Preferences button to customize the settings related to that photo.
- You have to opt for the tabs in the printer driver to alter the available option for the photo.
- Now, click on the OK button to return to the Print dialog box. Adjust the number of copies that you wish to print. After that. Choose the Print button.
- Well, the photo printing should have started on your HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer.
How to Scan on HP Laserjet Pro M570dw (for Windows)
If you need help on how to scan on your HP Laserjet Pro for Windows PC, then you are in the right place. Just go through the steps as cited below.
- Lift up the scanner lid of the HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer. Make sure that the glass is free from dust, fingerprint trace. Otherwise, clean the glass before you use it.
- Now, place the original document that you want to scan on the scanner glass. Ensure that you have positioned the document upside down.
- Next, click the Windows logo icon at the bottom-left corner of the Windows screen. Then opt for the All Programs option. Look for your printer model through the search option. Opt for the result that matches your printer’s name.
- Now, opt for the HP Scan. Click on the scanning shortcut. You may adjust the settings if required.
- Go to Scan and then choose the Advanced Settings option. There you can avail of more options to customize your preferences.
- Go to the Create New Shortcut option to get a fully customized set of preferences to scan the documents. Then save the shortcut in the list of shortcuts.
How to Print on Both Sides on HP Laserjet Pro M570dw (for Windows)
Windows users need to follow the guidelines below to save papers and effort on printing on both sides of the paper.
- Choose the document just by selecting the file. Next, tap and hold Ctrl and P keys simultaneously from the keyboard. Or you can easily get the Print option from the File menu on that application.
- The print box should appear. You need to find out the printer that you are using. Here you have to select the HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer. Next, expand the Printer Properties or Preferences on the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer.
- If the shortcut is unavailable then choose whatever feature, layout or finishing you like from their respective tabs. You should have opted for the both-side printing or two-sided printing. Then tap on the Ok button. Go with the Desired Building or Page Flip option.
- Choose the Print option. You have to wait until the printer finishes the printing on one side. Once it’s done, bring out the stack of the papers and flip them. Then place the papers again on the paper tray to finish the both-side printing.
How to Check Ink or Toner Levels on HP Laserjet Pro M570dw
Are you in confusion about whether you need to replace the ink cartridge on your HP Laserjet Pro printer? You can easily check the ink or toner levels through these easy steps, depicted below.
- You should notice the indicator that warns you about the low ink on your HP Laserjet Pro M570dw printer.
- Additionally, you can manually check the status of the ink levels of the cartridge. Just tap the ink drop menu on the HP Laserjet Pro printer.
- Then proceed with the ink levels through the computer or any mobile devices that you have attached.
- If you can see that the toner level is below the recommended mark then you have to replace the older one with a new one. Otherwise, you can carry on the printing with the same ink cartridge.
If you are facing issues still then you need to look upon other factors that are restricting your printer to print.