123.hp.com/ljprom521dn - HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521dn
We are present here to help you to solve any problems regarding your HP Laserjet Pro M521dn printer. It is a multi-functional and multitasking laser printer which completes a large number of jobs in a very short period of time.
- Driver Installation and Wireless Setup Procedure
- Specifications of HP LaserjetPro MFP M521dn Printer
- Primary Setup of HP LaserjetPro MFP M521dn Printer
- Driver Download of HP LaserjetPro MFP M521dn
Here, you will get assistance from us regarding your HP Laserjet Pro MFP M521dn setup methods and HP Laserjet Pro MFP M521dn driver installation procedures.
Driver Installation and Wireless Setup Procedure
The steps to install the drivers and setup your printer wirelessly are as follows.
- There is more than one way with which you can establish the setup of your HP LaserjetPro MFP m521dn printer device.
- Moreover, you can also connect to any wireless network with the help of an Ethernet cable or wire. Additionally, you can also use remote applications that are easily available on every smartphone and tablet.
- HP LaserjetPro MFP m521dn is one of the most famous printers that got popularity just because of its worldwide range of usages.
- To download the driver software for your HP LaserjetPro MFP m521dn printer device, you need to visit the 123.hp.com/LjproM521dn webpage.
Specifications of HP LaserjetPro MFP M521dn Printer
All the detail specifications of your HP LaserjetPro MFP m521dn printer device are now as follows.
- The HP LaserjetPro MFP m521dn printer has an ability to support multitasking features.
- The printer itself is eligible for printing as well as copying, scanning, and faxing too.
- When you print a document from your printer without any color (black and white), then your HP LaserjetPro MFP m521dn printing device prints at a top-notch speed of 40 pages per minute (ppm) which is measured using the ISO/ICE 24734 apart from the very first set of tested documents.
- The particular moment when your HP LaserjetPro MFP m521dn prints color images which are quite normal. It also excludes the primary tested documents as well.
Primary Setup of HP LaserjetPro MFP M521dn Printer
After buying the printing device, you need to perform a few basic setup processes. They are as follows.
- First, unbox the printer device and place it near your computer. It will be good for you if your wireless router is to some extent near your system as well.
- In this step, we will tell you about the four main ways to establish a connection to your printer. Those ways are to use and Ethernet Cable, USB cable, Wireless Connectivity, and HP Smart Application.
HP Smart Application
To use the HP smart app, just follow the steps which are given below.
- With the help of this smart application, you can easily establish a connection to your HP LaserjetPro MFP m521dn printer.
- You need to download the application software from Appstore (Apple), PlayStore (Android) and Windows Store (Windows).
- After the download of the application is over, then stick to the on-screen instructions which will display on your computer screen.
- Then you will find a plus(+) sign on the particular page. Click on it and then add your printer to the list of printers.
- You can find the name of your printer on your desired list of printers which is linked with the exact same wireless connection in which your computer is linked.
- Once all the processes are complete, you can print anything you want from the HP LaserjetPro MFP m521dn printer.
With the help of the Ethernet cable, you can connect your printer to your wireless router as well as your computer with ease. Just follow the steps which are given below.
- Connect your Ethernet cable on the wireless device and also to the printer as well.
- Verify and make sure about the connection of the printer by looking up to the printer display.
- It’s good if you keep your router near your printer device so that the Ethernet cable doesn’t bend for any reason. It will only help you to work with ease.
- After doing this, you need to add your printer by navigating on to the printer’s Control Panel.
The use of USB cable to connect your printer is a very common one. The steps to establish your printer via USB are as follows.
- Gather a printer USB cable to initiate the process.
- Then connect the one end of your USB cable to the HP LaserjetPro MFP m521dn printer and the other side to your system.
- In Windows operating system, you need to up-to-date your operating system. After that, the driver software is automatically visible and it will install in your HP LaserjetPro MFP m521dn printer.
- In the Macintosh operating system, you don’t have to worry about the update process. The installation procedure will start automatically as you plug-in the cable to your computer.
- If you are using some old version of the Windows operating system, then go to the driver download page and find your operating system’s desired drivers for your HP LaserjetPro MFP m521dn printing device.
- After all the above steps are done, add your device with the help of the printer’s Control Panel and print as many documents you can.
Apart from the USB cable, the wireless connectivity holds the upper hand in your HP LaserjetPro MFP m521dn printer. To establish the wireless connection for your printing device you need to follow the points below.
- To perform this setup process, first, you need to have an HP LaserjetPro MFP m521dn printer. Then provide the power supply to your printing device and turn it on.
- From the display of your printer, navigate to the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option and open it.
- In the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option, find and select your wireless network and keep on-going by entering your wireless network id and password when the pop-up display is on your computer screen.
- After the data-entry is over, your HP LaserjetPro MFP m521dn printer is now active in the wireless network.
- End the entire task by adding the printing device to your operating system.
Driver Download of HP LaserjetPro MFP M521dn
Driver software helps you to use the enhanced as well as the exclusive features of your printer. To download and install it, you need to follow some steps which are given below.
- Download and install the driver software files from 123.hp.com/LjproM521dn webpage for your HP LaserjetPro MFP m521dn printer setup procedure.
- After doing this, just go to the https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/printers and just type HP LaserjetPro MFP m521dn in the blank space present there.
- Click on the submit button and it will take you to the driver download page where you can find all the suitable drivers which for your Windows, Linux or Macintosh operating system.
- You can maintain this procedure even if you connect your printer via a USB cable which is already given above.
- As all the necessary steps are now complete. Use your HP LaserjetPro MFP m521dn printer to print your files.