123.hp.com/ljpro M427fdn- HP Laserjet Pro M427fdn
We provide all the help and support about the 123.hp.com/ljpro MFP M427fdn printer. You will also get additional assistance from us regarding 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M427fdn initial setup methods, 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M427fdn driver download, 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M427fdn driver installation process and 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M427fdn wireless setup.
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M427fdn Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M427fdn Driver Installation
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M427fdn Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M427fdn Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M427fdn Google Cloud Print
We have our team of expert technicians who will assist you in solving any sort of problems regarding your printer.
123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M427fdn Initial Printer Setup
To set up your printer for the first time, just follow the methods which are given below.
- Find a safe and smooth place for placing the printer. The place must be dust-free, much faraway from sunlight. The ventilation process must be a mandatory thing for air circulation.
- The temperature must be between 17.5 degrees to 25 degrees centigrade. Humidity range also plays a key role in keeping the ink cartridges and toners in perfect condition.
- Remove all the packaging materials from the printer such as plastics, stickers, and other tapes. You must also unwrap all the packaging components along-side with the printer.
- Open the charging cord and plug-in to the AC port of the printer device. You must also connect the other side of the port to the electric supply socket.
- Let your printer charge for some time and then turn the device on by tapping on the power button.
- Then open the cartridge section door, unwrap the cartridges to insert it to their own respective slots.
- Close the access door and then open the paper tray. Place a bunch of paper in the tray, align and adjust them with the help of the paper slider and push the tray inside the device.
- After the successful installation of papers and ink cartridges, the printer will print a test page.
Install all the suitable drivers for your 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M427fdn printer to enjoy all the exclusive features of your printer.
123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M427fdn Driver Installation
Installing the drivers will help your printer to run all the functions. You will get all the information about the driver installation process of Windows as well as in the Macintosh operating system.
Drivers for Windows
The steps to download drivers for Windows are here as follows.
- Take out the printer driver installation disc and insert it into the computer. After that click on the “Run” option in the autoplay dialog box.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver setup process.
- You can also download the drivers from the official HP support page if you don’t get any driver installation disc. Open the webpage and enter your printer’s model number as well as the Operating System type and its version.
- Click on “OK” and the webpage will redirect you to the downloads page. There you will see the list of appropriate drivers. Download them one by one. You can also download them all at a time depending upon the sped of your internet connection.
Drivers for Macintosh
To install the drivers for your Macintosh computer, the following instructions will tell you to do that.
- After the successful configuration of your printer, open the Safari web browser and then type 123.hp.com/setup MFP M427fdn in the address bar.
- Click Enter and you will enter into a list of driver webpage. Before that, you must enter the model number of the printer as well as the version of the operating system that you are using.
- Select the correct drivers, make sure that they are correctly compatible with your operating system.
- Click on the download button on each of them to download. You will find the download files in the “Downloads” section.
- The executable files will be in .dmg format. Double-click on them to install the files one by one by following the on-screen instructions.
- After that open the list of devices on your macintosh computer and check whether the printer is in your device list.
123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M427fdn Wireless Setup
All the different sections regarding the wireless setup of 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M427fdn printer are as follows.
Establish WiFi Direct Connection
The steps to establish a WiFi-direct connection are as given below.
- Go to the Control Panel of the 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M427fdn printer and check the Wireless Direct and WiFi Direct settings form the printer control panel.
- Gather your network id and password and apply if your system asks for it with any prompts message.
- Then, go to the wireless connectivity and add your printer on the wireless network.
Print via WiFi Direct Connectivity
After the successful WiFi Direct connection development, you need to check out whether you can print via the WiFi direct connectivity. To verify, follow the instructions which are present below.
- Enable the WiFi direct connection manually and you need to modify the method of access with which you will be able to use the WiFi Direct feature.
- Install the latest version of the 123.hp.com/ljproMFP M427fdn printer plug-in in order to avail of the smart access with your printing device.
- Choose the document that you want to print. Before that, for the security purposes of your references, apply the network id and password to connect.
- After that, check the name of the WiFi Direct with the help of the Control Panel and print your document with WiFi Direct.
Setup Wired Connectivity
When the wireless connection faces any problem, the only way to print your documents is by setting up a wired network from your printer to the computer. The steps to develop a wired network are now as follows.
- Before setting up a wired connection, make sure that the USB and the Ethernet driver is installed in your computer.
- Connect the one end of the USB or Ethernet cable to the printer and the other end to your computer.
- After that, verify and check the wired connection name and its access point in order to print, scan or print from the printer.
Change Wireless Network Settings
You can change the wireless network settings with these simple steps if you want. Moreover, you can also alter the settings according to your wish.
- In order to change alter the network settings, make sure that the arrangement of the printer is inter-related with a very strong wireless network.
- Then, go near your printer Control panel and tap on the setup option. After that, touch on the “Network security” and click “OK” instantly.
- Use the device’s print network configuration page by clicking on the 123.hp.com/setup MFP M427fdn and utilize your desired requirements as well as its preferences.
Change IP Settings
When you are planning to connect to any other wireless network, you need to change the Internet Protocol settings. The process of changing IP settings is as follows.
- Open the “Control Panel” and go to the system preferences with the help of the “Start” menu.
- Then search for the adapters where the IP address is present. Click on the adapter settings and make a right-click on the LAN connection. At the same time, click on the “Properties” option.
- Click on the IP versions (IPv4 and IPv6) in the properties sections as well.
- In the following IP address, enter your new IP address and then click on “OK”. After that close the Local area connection.
123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M427fdn Wireless Mobile Printing
Wireless mobile printing is an easy way to print from your mobile devices within a very short span of time. All the sections of the mobile printing solution are given below.
ePrint is a freeware mobile printing service that helps you to print from any place to your printer. To setup ePrint, you must know the email address of your printer. If you don’t know the email address, print a configuration page from the printer where you will find the email address of your printing device.
You don’t require any drivers or software installation on your computer. Before that, you must install the web services which will help the ePrint to function properly. This application helps you to view the printing status, look upon the printing queue and others by signing into the ePrint.
Steps to Enable Web Services
As given in the previous section, web service is a mandatory item that you must activate before running the ePrint. To enable the ePrint services, just follow the instructions given below.
- Tap on the ePrint button present on the printer’s Control panel. Agree and accept the terms and conditions.
- Then, follow all the onscreen instructions to activate the web services.
- After that, publish a test page from the printer to verify a successful activation process.
Find the Printer Email Address
Your printer device’s email address allows you to print via different printing platforms from anywhere in this world. To find your printer’s email address, just tap on the “Web Service Settings” option and select “Display Email Address”.
Customize your Printer Email Address
You can also customize your printer email id by selecting the “Web Services Settings” menu. From there select the “Print Page Info” option. This option brings out an information page that contains a certain number of codes and instructions related to your printer device.
Switch Off ePrint
To turn off the ePrint feature, just go to the “Web Services Settings”, select the ePrint icon and then tap on “Off”.
AirPrint is specially designed for Apple devices. You can print your documents from iPhone, iPad, and iPod. But before that, you must check the device compatibility relating to the Airprint.
Compatibility Check of Airprint Devices
The list of compatible devices are given below. These devices and software are only compatible with AirPrint.
- An Apple device that must Airprint application in it.
- Macintosh OS X Lion version number 1.07
- iOS version 4.2
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad third generation.
You must also know the application software which is compatible with the Airprint. They are photos, Mail, PDFs, SAFARI, and any third-party applications.
Firmware Compatibility Check for Airprint
In order to check the compatibility of your firmware, just select the “Installed Personalities and Options” by which you can check if the device is on the list. If yes, then skip the step cerate a connection to your Apple device in the same wireless network just like the printer.
In case, when your printer doesn’t recognize the Airprint application, update your printer’s firmware.
123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M427fdn Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is s free mobile printing service by which you can print your documents with the help of any mobile device. The following steps will teach you how to enable Google Cloud Print.
- Make sure your computer runs in operating systems like Chome book, Linux, Macintosh, Windows XP or higher than that.
- An active Google account is also mandatory.
- Switch on your printer and sign in to your Google account. Then select the “Show Advanced Settings” which is present in the Settings window.
- Register your printer under the new devices section. If you see that your printer is under the list of “New Devices ” register the printer there. If the device is under the section of “My Devices”, then alter the necessary settings and choose “Manage”.
Print your Documents using Google Cloud Print
When you are willing to print your files, then open the Google Chrome browser and sign in to the Google account. Then select on the file that you want to print by clicking on the “Select a file from My Computer” and then upload it. After that, open the document and select the “Print” command to print it.