123.hp.com/ljprom402n - HP LaserJet Pro M402n
You will get all the assistance from us regarding your HP Laserjet Pro M402n printer device. This printing device will deliver you a top notch printing performance and robust security as well. With all the enhanced features, you can run your work smoothly and efficiently.
- 123 HP LaserJet Pro M402n Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver Download
- Hp Laserjet Pro M402n Smartphone Setup
The complete details of 123.hp.com/ljprom402n are here as follows.
123 HP LaserJet Pro M402n Initial Printer Setup
All the elementary steps for your printer setup are as follows.
- Unbox the printer by removing all the packaging materials and prepare the cartridge chamber. After that, peel off all the stickers and glue items from the device as well as its peripherals too.
- Commence the assembly area of the scanner and open the cover. Then, remove the protective foam material from the toner area in the cartridge section.
- Then, remove the toner cartridge and place it aside. After that, hold the toner cartridge and on its both sides and shake it gently in order to spread the toner in every area of the cartridge.
- Now, pull the tab away which is orange in color in order to wipe out the sealed tape from the cartridge toner.
- Align the cartridge toner with the help of the tracks that are present inside your printing device and push it unless and until it is in its correct place.
- Close the top covering as well as the scanner assembly.
Now it is time to load the papers in your printing device. Pull out the paper tray and place a bunch of U.S quality A4 size paper. Then, push in the paper input tray and slide them with the help of the paper slider until it touches the edges of the paper.
Untie the power cable and connect it to the printer and also to an electric supply outlet. After that, switch on the printer and check whether each and every section of it is functioning correctly.
After all the above processes, you have to set your language preferences. To do so, just go to the printer’s Control Panel area and press the “Setup” button. After pressing it, select the “OK” button. Now you can select your own language and again press “OK” to complete the task.
Installing the printer software is the key to run your printer in working condition. To download the latest version of your printer driver software just visit the 123.hp.com/laserjet webpage and download the correct drivers. After the completion of the download process, stick to the instructions on your screen to proceed further.
123 HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver Download
After the hardware and basic setup process is over, now you need to install the driver software. The drivers are easily available at 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-pro-M402n webpage. After entering the webpage, you need to click on download and the particular page will take you to the desired download page.
123 HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver Download
Hp ePrint Setup
To set up your Hp ePrint feature, follow the steps which are given below.
- ePrint is a freeware mobile printing service that allows you to print from any time and anywhere to your printing device.
- You have to send an email which will contain all the printing jobs to your printer’s email address. But before that, you need to activate the web printing services of your printer.
- Here, you need not install any software or any sort of driver.
- Installing the web printing facility in your printer device helps you as well as the other HP Laserjet printer users to use the mobile printing service.
- This specific feature allows you to sign in to your printer and view the printing status, manage the printing queue as well. It also controls the user access in the printing task.
Turn on Web Services
Now you have to connect your mobile device to the internet. After that to turn on the Web Services press the ePrint button which is located at the printer’s Control panel. Then agree and accept the terms and conditions. Then enable the web services and follow the on-display instructions. After that, print a test page.
Find the Printer’s Email Address
To find the printer’s email address, tap on the ePrint button. Then enter into the “Web Service Settings” option and then select the “Display Email Address”.
Customize your Printer Email Address
For your email address customization, select the “Web Services Settings” menu and choose “Print Info Page”. This function helps you to print the information page which consists of various types of codes and modified instructions regarding the printer.
Turn off ePrint
You can turn off your ePrint feature from the “Web Services Settings” function. Now select the ePrint option and tap on “Off”. Now return to the main menu of your printer.
HP Airprint Services
The 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-pro-M402n Airprint is a mobile printing facility which runs in iOS and Macintosh operating system. You can print your documents, photos, email, and many other items from your Apple devices like iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Mac devices with the help of HP Airprint enabled printer like 123 HP COM LASERJET PRO M402N.
AirPrint Compatibility Check
To check the compatibility of Airprint HP printer devices you need to look up to the list of compatible devices. They are as follows.
- Apple device that supports the Airprint feature.
- Macintosh OS X Lion version 1.07.
- iOS version 4.2.
- iPhone 3GS.
- iPad third generation.
Firmware Compatibility Check for Airprint
To check the compatibility of your system in which you want to use the Airprint, just select the “Installed Personalities and Options” and verify whether the Airprint application is on the list. If it is present there, then press the skip option and connect your Apple device to your desired wireless network just as the printer.
In case, if your printer is unable to recognize the Airprint feature, then you need to update your printer’s firmware.
Google Cloud Print Setup in 123 HP COM LASERJET PRO M402N
Google Cloud Print is a free mobile printing service that permits you to print any of your documents from wireless devices to your printer. To install and use this feature, you don’t have to install any driver software.
Turn on Google Cloud Print
In order to turn on the Google Cloud Print, you just need to follow a few instructions which are given below.
- Make sure that your computer has normal web browsers including operating systems like Windows XP, Macintosh, Linux or any others.
- On the other hand, you must also have an active Google account.
- Verify and ensure that your printer is active in the same wireless network jus as your system.
- Now, turn on the printing device and sign in to the Google account from your Google Chrome browser.
- Select the “Advanced Settings” from the “Settings” window and then click on the “Manage” button and then select Google Cloud Print feature.
- Now register your printer device under the section of “New Device”, after that you will see that your printer is already on the list.
- In some cases, your device might be in the list under the “My device” section in which you have to choose the “Manage” option.
Printing a Document
When you are about to print a document you need to follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- Open the Google Chrome browser and sign in to your Google Account.
- Now click on the “Print” option in the Google Cloud Print job list.
- Then, select the particular file that you want to upload it to the Google Cloud Print. After that open the document that you want to print in the Google Cloud Print feature and then click on the “Print” option.