123.hp.com/ljprom277dw - HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw
All the help and assistance you will get from us regarding your 123.hp.com/ljprom277dw printer. The HP LaserjetPro MFP M277dw printer will also use original and high-quality toner cartridges along with the Jet intelligence and anti-fraud technology. It also gives you the assurance of printing, scanning and faxing compact in just one machine.
- First Time Setup of HP LaserjetPro MFP M277dw Printer
- HP Color LaserjetPro MFP M277dw Printer Software Installation
- HP Color LaserjetPro MFP M277dw Smartphone Setup
All the details of the above-given steps are now as follows.
123 HP LaserjetPro MFP M277dw Initial Printer Setup
After you get your new printer device you need to perform certain steps to set it up. Those steps to set up your HP LaserjetPro MFP M277dw are as follows.
- Select a safe, clean and smooth place where you can place your printer. Make sure that the place is well equipped with air circulation materials. Avoid your printing device from direct sunlight and keep the environment above 10-degrees to 32.5-degrees celsius.
- After that, unbox the device and open all the plastic wrappings along with the brand stickers and shipping tape.
- Now, lift the scanner lid and clear out the foam from it to unlock the scanner.
- Eliminate the toner cartridge from its packaging and open the cartridge door to install it.
- Open the paper tray, remove the cardboard from it and place a stack of paper. Then, adjust the paper stack with the paper guide and close the tray.
- Now, until the power cord and connect it to the printer as well as to the electric supply.
- Turn on your printer and wait for some time to synchronize itself. Then, turn over to the printer’s Control Panel and tap on the arrow buttons and then on to the OK button to follow the prompt on the Control Panel display.
- Now configure the Language, Location, and Default Settings of your HP LaserjetPro MFP M277dw printer.
- Under the section of Default Settings, you can select the Self-managed option or IT-managed option.
- Now coming under the Self-managed option you have to optimize your printer’s default settings which include the setup and configuration steps along with the updates.
- Under the IT-managed section, just optimize the default settings of the printer for its fleet manageability.
As all the basic setup is complete, additionally you can also establish the Ethernet connection to your printer with the following steps.
- Take an Ethernet cable and plug it to the Ethernet port of your printer and to your computer as well.
- Now, wait for the printer to search and gather the network address.
- Then have a look into your printer display and verify whether the IP address of your network is present on the list.
- If yes, then select it to set up your printer.
HP Color LaserjetPro MFP M277dw Printer Software Installation
To install your printer you need to follow the steps of installation which are given below.
- As the primary and hardware setup is over, now you need to install the driver software which is available at 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-pro-M277dw webpage.
On the 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-pro-M277dw webpage, you have to click on download link and the page will automatically redirect you to the desired download page.
HP Color LaserjetPro MFP M277dw Smartphone Setup
All the segments of HP LaserjetPro MFP M277dw smartphone setup procedure are here as follows.
ePrint Setup of HP LaserjetPro MFP M277dw Printer
To establish the ePrint feature in HP LaserjetPro MFP M277dw printer just follow the instructions which are given below.
- The 123.hp.com/hp-color-laserjet-pro-M277dw ePrint feature is a freeware mobile printing solution that helps you to print documents from any place to your printer device.
- You need to send an email that consists of your printing tasks to the printer’s email id. Before that, enable the web printing services from your printer.
- In this entire procedure, you don’t have to download and install any type of driver software.
- With the help of 123.hp.com/setup, the installation of web service in the printer allows you to print your files from smartphones.
- The ePrint feature also assists you to sign in and observe the printing status, manage the printing queue, and also helps in controlling the user access to the printer.
Enable Web Services for ePrint on your HP LaserjetPro MFP M277dw Printer
To enable the web services in your HP LaserjetPro MFP M277dw printer, just go through the steps below.
- Press the ePrint button on the printer’s Control Panel.
- Then, agree and accept the terms and conditions which are given on the printer display.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to set up the web services on 123.hp.com/setup.
- After that, print a test page.
Find the HP LaserjetPro MFP M277dw Printer Email Address
When you want to find the printer’s email id, just press the ePrint button on your printer Control Panel. Then, go to the “Web Services Settings” menu and choose the “Display Email Address”.
Customize your HP LaserjetPro MFP M277dw Printer Email Address
To do so, just go to the “Web Services Settings” menu and choose the “Print Info Page”. The latter option brings out an information page from the device which also consists of many types of codes regarding the printer and configured information.
Disable or Turn Off ePrint
To turn off or disable ePrint, go to the “Web Services Settings” menu and choose the “ePrint” option, then tap on “Off”.
Setup Procedures of Airprint in HP Color LaserjetPro MFP M277dw Printer
The 123.hp.com/hp-color-laserjet-pro-M277dw Airprint is a printing solution for mobile devices that are specially designed for Apple iOS and Macintosh devices.
You can print all of your files with the help of an iPod, iPhone, and iPad to any HP Airprint compatible printer device.
Device Compatibility List for Airprint
The list of Airprint compatible devices is given below.
- An AirPrint compatible device from Apple.
- Macintosh OS X Lion which must be version 1.07.
- iOS version should be 4.2.
- Your iPhone’s minimum requirement is 3GS.
- If you have an iPad, then it must be the third generation category.
Application Compatibility List for Airprint
The following applications which are compatible with your iOS devices for the Airprint application are Mail, SAFARI, photos, PDFs, and other secure third party applications.
If you want to check the application compatibility with the Airprint application, just click on the “AirPrint Compatible Mobile Applications”.
Check Firmware Compatibility of your Printer
In order to check the firmware compatibility, just click on the “Installed Personalities and Options” menu, and verify whether the Airprint application is in the list. If it is there, then skip the current process and establish a connection to your Apple device with the wireless network as the printer.
Accidentally, if your printer is unable to recognize the Airprint application, then you need to update the firmware.
Google Cloud Print
It is a freeware mobile printing solution that enables you to print your documents, photos, email and other items with the help of any wireless network active devices. Here also, you don’t have to install any driver software.
Start Google Cloud Print Service
To start the Google Cloud Print service, you should go through the following points.
- Verify your computer which must contain standard operating systems and web browsers like Windows, Linux, Macintosh, and Google Chrome.
- Make a Google Account as well.
- Ensure that your printer device is active in the exact same wireless network just as your system is connected in.
- Now, turn on your HP Color LaserjetPro MFP M277dw printer and log in to your Google account from the Chrome browser.
- Then, tap on the “Show Advanced Settings” which is the “Settings” dialog box. After that, go to the “Manage” button and choose the Google Cloud Print feature.
- You can make your printer device register under “New Device”, in which your HP Color LaserjetPro MFP M277dw printer will be on the registration list.
- In some cases, your HP LaserjetPro MFP M277dw printer device is present on the list of “My Device”, then you need to select the “Manage” option.
Printing a Document
If you want to print a document from the Google Cloud Print feature, then open the Google Chrome browser and log in to your active Google account. Then, click on the “Print” in Google Cloud Print jobs option and select a file from your system that you want to print. After selecting, upload the file. Now, open the document and click on the “Print” command to print your file.