123.hp.com/ljprom102w - HP LaserJet Pro M102w
We are here to provide you all the solutions of 123.hp.com/ljprom102w printer. You will also get assistance regarding HP Laserjet Pro M102w initial setup, wireless setup and compatibility check.
- Primary Setup of HP Laserjet Pro M102w Printer
- HP Laserjet Pro M102w Software Installation Procedure
- Support and Userguide of HP Laserjet Pro M102w Printer
- HP Laserjet Pro M102w Google Cloud Print
We have our expert team who will assist you to solve all of your issues regarding the printer device that you persist.
123 HP LaserJet Pro M102w Initial Printer Setup
When you buy the new printer device, then you must unbox it to use it as well. Here are a few basic setup steps that are mandatory and you must perform it.
- Open the box and remove the printer device from it. Peel off all the plastic covers, stickers, and tapes from the device.
- Now, open the scanner assembly along with its top cover. Now clear out the foam which is protective in nature and the toner cartridge too.
- Set the toner cartridge aside and hold it to its both sides gently and shake it well. This will spread the ink inside it.
- After that, pull out the tab away which is orange in color and remove the seal tape from it.
- Now it’s the time to align the toner cartridge on the particular tracks which are present inside the printer.
- Push the toner inside the printer unless and until it seats perfectly on the line.
- Close the top covering and then shut down the scanner assembly.
- Bring out the paper tray and take a bunch of smooth and plain U.S letter A4 size paper and insert it in the tray.
- After placing the paper, adjust the bunch with the paper slider. Then, push the tray inside the printer device.
Untie the power cord and plug it into the power slot of your printer, which is present on the backside of your printing device. Now, connect the other end to an electric supply outlet and turn the switch on.
Turn on your printer and wait for the printer to get ready. When the “Language Preference” option displays on the screen of your printer Control Panel, then press the “Setup” button” and tap on “’OK”.
You can now select the language of your own and again tap on “OK”.
After all the above procedures are over, you need to install all the drivers. To download all the latest versions of drivers, just visit the 123.hp.com/laserjet and after that follow the on-screen instructions to proceed further.
HP Laserjet Pro M102w Software Installation Procedure
The software installation procedures of HP Laserjet Pro M102w printer are as follows.
- After the unboxing and the hardware installation of your printer, now you need to install all the driver software.
- The drivers of HP Laserjet Pro M102w printer are readily available on the 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-pro website.
- Just visit the website and click on the download option and the webpage will automatically redirect you to its downloads page.
Support and Userguide of HP Laserjet Pro M102w Printer
You will get all the support and guidelines for your printer and also for the mobile device connectivity to the printer. The steps are as follows.
The following steps will inform you about the entire ePrint process.
- The 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-pro-lj M102w printer supports the ePrint feature which is a freeware printing service solution. It helps your printer to print from anywhere in the world.
- You have to sent and e-mail to your printer’s email address and assign the desired printing jobs. But before that, you must enable the Web Printing Service.
- You don’t have to install any kind of driver software on your computer for ePrint.
- With the help of 123.hp.com/setup, the web service allows you to use the ePrint feature for mobile printing.
- This feature also helps you to sign in and look at the status of your printing jobs, manage the printer queue and set the control to the accessibility of the printing status.
Enable Web Services
To enable the Web Service feature in your printer, just follow the instructions given below.
- Press to turn on the ePrint button from the printer’s Control Panel.
- Agree and accept all the terms and conditions for the usage.
- In order to enable the web services, you need to follow the instructions which are present on the screen on 123.hp.com/setup.
- After all the above processes are over, print a test page from the device.
Find your Printer Email Address
To find your printer device’s email address, just press the ePrint button. Then, go to the “Web Service Settings” and choose the “Display Email Address”. Now, you will be able to see the email id of your printer device. In addition to that, you might also print a configuration page to know the email id.
Customize the Printer Email Address
To customize or modify your printer’s email address, select the “Web Services Settings” menu from the printer Control Panel. Then choose the “Print Info Page”, this option prints a page full of information regarding the code of your printer and customized instructions.
Switch Off ePrint
To turn or switch off the ePrint feature, go to the “Web Service Settings” menu and choose ePrint and then tap on the “Off” option.
The 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-pro-lj M102w Airprint is a mobile printing solution that is specially designed to print from Apple devices. If you use any iOS compatible devices like the iPhone, iPad, and iPod (Touch) you will be able to print from it via AirPrint.
The first thing which you need to do before using Airprint is to check the compatibility.
List of Compatible Devices
The list of compatible devices that supports Airprint printing is as follows.
- Specific Apple devices should support the Airprint feature.
- Macintosh OS X Lion version number 1.07.
- iOS version 4.2.
- iPhone 3GS.
- iPad third-generation device.
Compatible Application list
The compatible applications or apps list which supports Airprint are Mail, photos, PDFs, SAFARI and any other third-party applications.
Firmware Compatibility Check
To check the compatibility of your printer device for supporting the Airprint printing feature, you need to click on the “Installed Personalities” option. After that, check the list and make that the Airprint feature is on the list.
If yes, then skip the step in which you are present in it and connect your Apple device to the exact same wireless network just like the printer.
In case, if your printer device doesn’t detect the AirPrint feature, then you must update your printer firmware to solve the issue.
Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is also a freeware mobile printing service. It helps you to print all of your documents from any network devices to your HP Laserjet Pro M102w printer. In this Cloud Print platform, you don’t have to install any type of driver for supporting the Cloud Print feature. But at first, you need to enable the feature by the steps given below.
- Take a look at your computer and make sure it has Windows, Macintosh, Linux or any standard operating system installed in it. Your system must include the Google Chrome browser.
- Now create a Google account and make sure that your printer is active in the exact same wireless network just as your computer.
- Then, turn the HP Laserjet Pro M102w printer on and log in to your Google Chrome browser and select the “Show Advanced Settings” option which is present in the Settings window.
- Then, select the “Manage” button and choose “Google Cloud Print”. After that, you can register your device under the section of “New Devices”. If you do so, the printer will be under the “New Devices ” list.
- In some cases, the printer might come under the list of “My Devices”. In this section, you will be able to choose the “Manage” option.
Printing a Document
To print a document, open your Google Chrome browser and log in to your Google account. Then, click on the “Print” icon in the Google Cloud Print Jobs. after that, select a file that you want to print by clicking on the “Select a file from My Computer” and upload it. Then open the document and click on “Print”.