123.hp.com/ljm553dn - HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M553dn
HP LJ553dn printer is one of the most favored all-in-one printers that have a print resolution of 1200*1200 dpi for detailed documents. As well as this printer can print almost 40 pages per minute. So this printer can be the right choice for yours if you are planning to buy a printer. To start printing you have to know the 123 HP LJ M553dn Initial Printer Setup.
Here we will discuss the entire setup process of your printer. But if the problems are not known to you then you can contact us and get services for many aspects.
We offer support for
- 123 HP LJ M553dn Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP LJ M553dn Driver Installation
- 123 HP LJ M553dn Wireless Setup
- 123 HP LJ M553dn Wireless Mobile Printing
All of our technicians are highly experienced and are able to solve all the errors that occur with your printer.
123 HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M553dn Initial Printer Setup
Once you have completed the primary setup of your printer you have to install the compatible driver for your printer to enhance the performance. You can find the HP Color Laserjet Enterprise driver on 123.hp.com/hp-color-laserjet-enterprise-m553dn. Navigate to the page and tap on download option and you might be redirected to the main page. From the page download the drivers as per your need.
123 HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M553dn Wireless Mobile Printing
Through the mobile printing service, users can print documents from their mobile or tables.
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M552dn Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a free service that enables users to print documents from any network-enabled device to your printer. In that case, you do not require software or driver to download on your device.
Enable Cloud Print:
- First of all, you have to check that your PC has standard browsers and as well as Operating Systems downloaded or not.
- Then, create a Google account by providing correct credentials.
- Now, check that your printer is connected to the same active internet connection as your computer does.
- Now, turn on your HP Color LaserJet printer and sign in to your Google account.
- Then, choose the Advanced Settings option and navigate to choose the Manage icon.
- Next, tap on Google Cloud Print. Move to choose the New Devices option and register your device from here. If you noticed that your printer name is listed here then assume that your printer is already itemized.
- But if you could not find under the My Devices list then tap on Manage.
Print a Document:
At first, launch the Chrome browser and log into your Google account. After that, tap on the Print icon that is located under the Google Cloud print jobs. Now, choose the “Select a file from my computer” option that is found under the “Upload a file to print” option. Then, launch the document you desire to print and tap on the print command showing on the screen.
HP ePrint Setup (123.hp.com /setup)
- The 123.hp.com/hp-color laserjet m553dn ePrint service is free for printer users this service allows the users to print documents from any location as well.
- An email is sent to the email address assigned to the printer that will enable the web printing services.
- In that case, no drivers or software are required.
- The features of ePrint services enable users to sign in and see all the printing jobs status, control user access and manage printer queue.
How to setup 123.hp.com/hp-color-laserjet-enterprise-m553dn ePrint:
First of all, you have to connect your computer or your mobile to a stable internet connection. After that, turn on the Web Services on your HP printer at 123.hp.com/setup.
- Now, press down the ePrint key from the Control Panel of your printer.
- After that, allow all the terms and conditions to enable web services.
- Then, go through the on-screen instructions showing on the screen and try to print a page and check if the setup process is completed or not.
Find the Printer’s Email address in 123.hp.com/hp-color-laserjet-m553dn
At first press down the ePrint button. After that, navigate to the Web Services Settings option and click on it. You can find this option from the menu bar. Then, choose Display Email Address and find your printer’s email address.
Customize your Email Address for the 123.hp.com/setup
To customize your email address you have to choose the Web Services settings tab by clicking on it. After that, move to select the Print Info Page and tap on it. This option allow you to print an information page that contains printer code and all the instructions of customization.
Turn Off ePrint
In case you want to turn off the ePrint service from your device then at first navigate to the Web Services Settings menu option and choose the ePrint option from the list. Now, find the Off icon and click on it.
AirPrint is a mobile printing service that is compatible with Apple iOS and the latest operating systems. Users who are using iPod, iPhone or iPad can use this service for printing purposes. But before proceeding the process you have to check that your device is ePrint enabled or not.
How to Use AirPrint?
First of all, check the compatibility of AirPrint to the 123.hp.com/hp-color-laserjet-printer. Here is the list of compatible devices listed below.
- iOS 4.2
- Apple device should be able to use AirPrint
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad and iPad Touch third generation
- Mac OS X Lion (v1.07)
List of compatible applications for iOS devices for AirPrint:
- Third-party apps
Check applications for compatibility with the Apple AirPrint tap on the AirPrint Compatible mobile applications. Then, check the firmware compatibility by following the process.
For AirPrint Availability on Firmware:
The very first thing you have to do is to tap on the Installed Personalities and Options and check if the AirPrint is listed here or not. In case you found it then skip to Connect the Apple device to the same wireless network as the printer option.
We expect that all the above solutions will be enough for you to complete the 123.hp.com/ljm553dn Printer Setup on your own. But if you have any queries then keep following our website and check more posts.