123.hp.com/ljm436n- HP LaserJet M436n
If you have bought 123 HP Laserjet M436nda printer then you might need a complete setup guide. Here you get everything you want to set up your HP printer. You get the initial printer setup, driver installation, connection setup for the HP Laserjet M436dna printer.
- 123 HP Laserjet M436nda Initial Printer
- 123 HP Laserjet M436nda Driver Installation
- 123 HP Laserjet M436nda Connect Using USB
- 123 HP Laserjet M436nda Troubleshooting
123 HP Laserjet M436n Initial Printer Setup
You can’t use your newly bought HP Laserjet M436n printer without some preliminary steps. Go through the instructions as cited below.
- Place the printer shipment box on a sturdy surface. Cut out the package with the help of a knife or cutter. Be careful while cutting the tapes.
- Now, take the HP Laserjet M436n from the shipment box. Pull off the tapes and stickers from the body of the printer.
- You can notice a power cord inside the printer shipment box. Connect the power cord from the printer to a nearby power supply.
- Switch on your 123 HP Laserjet M436n printer. Next, you need to install the ink cartridge.
- Lift up the cartridge door and place the cartridge there.
- After that, you need to stack papers on the paper tray for printing. Place at most 250 papers on the paper tray. Align the papers with the help of the paper-slider.
- Close the paper tray. Open up the scanner lid. Remove tapes if found on the scanner glass.
The initial printer setup is done for your HP Laserjet M436n printer. Now, you need to download and install an appropriate driver for multiple functions of the printer.
123 HP Laserjet M436n Driver Installation
If you want to use all the advanced features of your HP Laserjet MFP M436n printer then you must download a driver. The driver will enhance the performance of your printer. Check out this section to know how you can download the driver.
123 HP Laserjet M436n Driver Download
Follow these easy steps to get your own HP Laserjet M436n compatible drivers on your system.
- Visit the official HP Support website. There you can see a driver download option.
- When you are on that driver download page, mention the module of your printer.
- The site will lead you to all the compatible drivers available for your HP Laserjet M436n printer.
- Save the driver by using the Download option.
Make sure that you opt for the compatible driver according to the specifications of your device.
123 HP Laserjet M436n Driver Download and Installation for Windows
If you own any Windows device then you can certainly follow the steps mentioned below.
- You can use the provided CD from the shipment box of the printer. Place the CD in the disc drive of your Windows system. Run the CD and perform all the instructions showing up on the screen of your Windows device. The installation will consume several minutes.
- Otherwise, you can visit the official webpage of HP Support. There you can notice the driver download option for Windows devices. Mention the printer module and the Windows version that you own.
- Choose the Save option. Fetch the driver package from the download folder of your Windows device. Double-click on the driver to initiate the installation.
- Go through all the guidelines on the screen to accomplish the driver installation on your Windows device.
123 HP Laserjet M436n Driver Download and Installation for Mac
Mac devices get more compatible with your HP Laserjet M436n printer if you go for a driver. Follow the easy guidelines to finish the installation on your Mac device.
- Get the installation CD from the printer package. Load the CD to the disc drive of the Mac device. If your Mac device has no drive then use an external drive. Run the CD and follow the instructions on the screen to finish the driver installation.
- If you are facing difficulty while using the CD, you can easily download the driver from the official website of HP. visit the 123 HP com setup webpage.
- There you can notice the driver download option for Mac devices.
- Mention the printer module and the version of your Mac OS. Click on the Begin option. Let the website search for the appropriate driver.
- Download the driver and install the driver by double-clicking on the driver folder.
You need to perform the on-screen instructions duly to finish the installation.
123 HP Laserjet M436n Connect Using USB
HP Laserjet M436n doesn’t support wireless connection. Hence you have to connect your Hp Laserjet M436n printer to your device through a USB cable. You can avail of the USB cable from the printer shipment box. Now, follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Switch on the computer or any other device. Also, turn on the HP Laserjet M436n printer.
- Plugin the USB cable to the rear end of the printer.
- Plugin the other side of the USB cable to one of the USB ports of the computer. Make sure that the USB port is working fine.
- Next, you need to check whether the computer has identified the HP Laserjet M436n printer. If yes, then both the printer and the computer are securely connected.
- Otherwise, check if the connections get loose.
Once you have connected the printer to your computer, you can print any file or document from your computer.
123 HP Laserjet M436n Troubleshooting
If you want to handle your HP Laserjet M46n printer efficiently, then go through the basic troubleshooting as mentioned below.
How to Scan on HP Laserjet M436n Printer:
You can now scan your original document and save it to the device to which your printer is connected. Check out the process on how to scan on your HP Laserjet M436n printer.
- You should have connected the computer to the printer by means of a USB cable.
- After that, explore the Windows logo at the bottom-left corner of your computer.
- Go to the All Programs menu.
- You can notice a folder there, named HP or HP Printers.
- You have to click on the folder containing your HP printer’s name.
- Next, choose the HP M436n Scan to PC setup option. Afterward, choose the Add Device option.
- You have to now add your device.
- Place your document on the scanner glass with upside down. Make sure that there is no dust or trace of fingerprints on the scanner glass.
- Tap the Scan button to proceed with the scanning.
- Choose the location where you want to save the scanned document. You may also alter the scanning properties if required.
The scanning should start now. Flip the document if the document is too large.
How to Change the Print Setup on the HP Laserjet M436n Printer:
You can now customize the print setup on your HP Laserjet M436n printer with the help of the guidelines below.
- Go to the Control Panel of your HP Laserjet M436n printer. Tap on the Menu button.
- Use the arrow keys to locate an option named Print Setup. Enter the Printer Setup.
- You can notice several properties called orientation, duplex, copies, resolution, etc.
- Alter the properties as per the requirements of your document.
How to Copy on HP Laserjet M436n printer:
Now, you can create several copies of one document by using your HP Laserjet M436n printer. Follow these steps to implement the copying.
- Go through the following menus: Copy>Menu>Copy Feature. You can discover all these menus on the Control Panel of the printer.
- Place a single document with upside down on the scanner glass of the printer.
- You may adjust the settings like Enlarge/Reduce, Darkness, Original type, etc.
- Mention how many copies you need to print. Use the arrow keys to adjust the number of copies.
- Tap the Start button to initialize the copying.
Well, you can terminate the copying just by tapping the Cancel button on the printer’s Control Panel.
How to Install Toner Cartridge on HP Laserjet M436n:
If you have to install the toner cartridge on your printer yourself, then consider the steps below.
- Get the toner cartridge from the printer shipment box.
- Rotate the toner to distribute the ink all over the toner.
- Open the cartridge door. Pull out the orange tab from the toner.
- Place the toner in the cartridge space. Push the cartridge until it snaps to its space.
- Close the cartridge door.
Switch on the printer now and run a print test.