123.hp.com/envy7158 - HP Envy 7158
HP Envy 7158 is one of the best all-in-one printers that has already gained positive reviews from a huge number of users. With the borderless printing, all brochures, all the photos, and as well as flyers come out looking great with no need for trimming. It can print up to 9 color print and 14 black and white print per minute.
So, if you are planning to buy a new printer then HP Wnvy 7158 printer can be the right choice for you. If you do not know the setup process then you can come to us and get help from us. We offer support for 123 HP Envy 7158 Initial Printer Setup, 123 HP Envy 7158 Driver Installation, 123 HP Envy 7158 Wireless Setup, 123 HP Envy 7158 Wireless Mobile Printing.
All of our technicians are highly experienced and have years of experience in this field. We never compromise on the quality of repairs by delivering reliable services depending upon the customer’s requirement. As soon as you choose us you will get the most effective services from our end.
- 123 HP Envy 7158 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Envy 7158 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Envy 7158 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Envy 7158 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Envy 7158 Models
123 HP Envy 7158 Cloud Printing
123 HP Envy 7158 Initial Printer Setup
Your printer does not work until you perform the complete setup of your HP Envy 7158 printer. But if the setup procedures are known to you then you can go through the steps stated here.
- The very first thing you have to do is to place your printer on a flat surface or a table.
- After that, take the 123.hp.ccom/envy 7158 printer out from the box very carefully.
- Now, remove all the packing materials that are wrapped in your printer.
- Take a Power cable. Connect one end of the cable to the power socket and the other end to the rear side of the printer.
- Keep pressing the power button for almost ten to fifteen seconds and let your printer on.
- Now, open the access door of the cartridge. Do not apply extra force to open the access door.
- Then, take the cartridge out from the package and keep it in the cartridge slot. Cross-check that you have inserted the cartridge in the correct slot.
- Once you have completed the installation, close the ink cartridge door and move to the next steps.
- Take a bunch of papers and load the paper tray with sufficient papers.
- Now, close the input paper tray and finish the primary setup of your 123 HP Envy 7158 printer.
123 HP Envy 7158 Driver Installation
The drivers allow your printer to work properly. Hence, to start printing you have to install the correct drivers for your device. So, go through the steps stated here.
- First of all, navigate to 123.hp.com/setup 7158 for the software installation of your HP Envy printer.
- After that, enter the printer model number and press down the Begin or the Enter button.
- Now, click on the HP Envy 7158 Driver Download and then choose the Open option.
- Then, tap on Save or the Run icon and see the driver that is installed.
- Choose the driver data by double-clicking on it and launch the installation.
- Follow the instructions showing on the display to complete the setup connection.
- After that, try to finish the driver installation of your printer.
- At the final step, go back to the 123.hp.com/envy7158 on your browser and finish the activation and registration of your printer.
Install HP Envy 7158 Driver for Windows
You can find the HP Envy 7158 driver download on the hp com setup 7158 webpage. So, you have to visit to this webpage and then install the correct drivers that are compatible with your device.
Once you have installed the drivers you will get more advanced features of your HP printers.
Install HP Envy 7158 Driver for Mac
If you want to get the best use of your HP printer then you should install the compatible and as well as latest drivers for your 123.hp.com/envy 8158 printer. Once you have installed drivers perform the wireless setup of your printer.
123 HP Envy 7158 Wireless Setup
By using wireless printing users can print documents wherever and whenever they need.
123 HP Envy 7158 Wireless Setup for Windows
- At first, you have to turn your 123.hp.com/envy 7158 printer on. Also, check that ypur wireless router and your computer are powered on.
- Then, navigate to the Control Panel of your printer and click on it.
- Find Wireless Setup Wizard from the list and choose it.
- Finally, choose the wireless network and change the settings that are required for your 123 HP Envy WPS setup.
123 HP Envy 7158 Wireless Setup for Mac
At first be sure that you have already turned on your wireless router, the HP envy 7158 printer, and the Mac device. After that, move to the Control Panel of your printer and open it. Find the Wireless Setup Wizard icon and tap on it. Select the correct network form the network list and finalize the process of your HP printer device.
123 HP Envy 7158 Auto Wireless Setup
Through the auto wireless setup, users can start printing. This service enables users to connect your HP Envy 7158 printer to the HP wireless network automatically. This process does not require any cable or any detailed network information.
Hence, you have to install the 123 HP Envy 7158 software if you want to use the auto wireless service. Go through the instructions showing on the screen.
123 HP Envy 7158 Connect Using USB
At first place your HP Envy 7158 printer device close to your computer device. Now, take a USB cable and connect on the end of the cable to your computer’s USB port and the other end to the rear side of your printer. It will create a stable internet connection between your 123 HP envy 7158 printer and your computer.
123 HP Envy 7158 Wireless Mobile Printing
By using the Mobile Printing users are able to print the documents from any mobile device to another one. Look at the various mobile printing option and follow the steps as well.
123 HP Envy 7158 AirPrint
Users can printouts from their iPhone, iPad, and iPod by using this AirPrint service. In that case, users don’t need to install drivers and they get full-quality printouts as well. If you require any further information then follow the HP Envy 7158 manual and start printing.
123 HP Envy 7158 ePrint
For the HP users, ePrint is absolutely perfect to print any documents or anything. But to enjoy this service you should have a stable internet connection. This service allows users to send printing jobs via email from the network-enabled devices to your printer’s email address.
123 HP Envy 7158 Cloud Print
You can send documents from multiple devices at a time with the help of this Cloud Print service. All you need is a stable secure internet connection. To use this service you have to register your Envy printer and then change the setting from there.
123 HP Envy 7158 Mopria Print
If you are using Android phones then through the Mopria Print you can print documents as well. So, you should install the HP Envy 7158 Mopria Application from the HP official website and then complete the setup process.
123 HP Envy 7158 Google Cloud Print
Accessing the Google Cloud Print ios quite easy for the users. This service manages the printing jobs and as well as share printers from your Google account securely. Hence, follow the 123 HP com setup 7158 Google Cloud Print enabling printer and a PC that is connected with a secure internet connection.
To register your printer you should need a few things stated below.
- A device running Chrome, Windows XP or later version
- An active internet connection
- A Google account
- A Google Cloud Print that is connected with the same network as your computer does.
- Google Chrome installed the computer.
How to Register your Printer?
First of all, you have to turn your 123.hp.com/setup 7158 printer on and open Google Chrome from your device. After that, open a new tab and put the correct credentials. Sign in to your account and click on the Chrome menu icon. After that, tap on the Settings icon by clicking pon the drop-down menu. Scroll down until you find the Show Advanced Settings and move the cursor to select the Google Cloud Print option. After that, tap on Manage and check the HP Envy 7158 setup printer available on your network.
Connecting Your Printer:
Before going to connect your printer you have to check that your printer is ePrint capable or cloud-enabled or not.
- Then, launch the Google Chrome page and open a new tab.
- After that, open chrome:// devices and navigate to choose the My Devices and Printer option.
- Check if your printer name is listed here or not.
- In case you find your printer name then assume that your printer is already itemized with the Google Cloud Print.
- Tap on the Manage icon and see the authorized printer names.
- But if you find your printer name under the New Devices option, then click on Register and try to print a confirmation page by going to the Control Panel.
- But if it is not registered then be sure that 123 hp printer is connected to the network.
We expect that all the solutions will help you to complete the 123 HP Envy 7158 printer setup on your own. But in case if you have any further queries then get connected with us and directly talk to our experts.