123.hp.com/envy7134 - HP Envy 7134
HP Envy 7134 printer is a printer consists of features that hold multifunctional items in it. The printer itself helps us to work in simpler methods with Scan, Copy, and Print functions. You must follow the steps which are given below to complete the entire set up process. When the 123.hp.com/setup 7134 is over, download and install all the driver software for the hp Envy 7134 printer.
- 123 HP Envy7134 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Envy7134 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Envy7134 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Envy7134 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Envy7134 Google Cloud Print
We have our team of experts who will help you in solving the printer issues as well as in downloading the drivers as well.
123 HP Envy7134 Initial Printer Setup
The primary or the basic setup which consists of the instructions of how to set up your 123 HP Envy7134 printer for the first time. The steps are as follows.
- Unbox the printer to any safe place and remove all the packaging materials. Additionally, bring out all the printer components and unwrap them too.
- Take the power cord and connect one section of the power cord to the AC power port of the printer. Plug-in the other side to the power supply socket and let your printer device charge for some time.
- Now, press the power button and turn on your printer device. After that, pull up to open the ink cartridge door and insert the cartridges.
- Make sure that you insert the ink cartridges in their respective slots. Now close the access door.
- Pull out the paper input tray and place some papers in it. Align them with the paper slider correctly so that it can adjust in the tray.
- Push the tray inside the printer and the device will print a test page, verifying all the sections are correctly working or not.
The primary setup of 123 hp Envy 7134 printer is now complete. Download and install the drivers to use all the enhanced features of your printer.
123 HP Envy7134 Driver Installation
The steps to download and install the drivers are as follows. You will also get more information about the driver installation setup of the Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
- Regarding the hp Envy 7134 driver installation procedure, go to the driver download page.
- There you will find the place to enter the details such as model number, model name, etc of the printer. Apply them and press the “OK” button.
- The page will automatically redirect you to the download page where you will find all the drivers. Select and Download HP Envy 7134 driver for your printer.
- Go to the default downloads directory and there you will find all the downloaded driver executable files. Double-click and install them one by one by following the instructions that will display on the screen.
At last, come back to the 123.hp.com/Envy7134 webpage and finish the installation.
Driver Download and Installation for Windows
Open your web browser and visit the driver download page for HP Envy 7134 printer and download all the appropriate drivers from there. The drivers are the only software that gives us the permission to access the eminent and advanced features of the printer device.
Driver Download and Installation for Macintosh
If you want to use the 123.hp.com/Envy7134 printer to its best, then download and install all the latest version drivers for the Macintosh operating system. Before downloading the drivers, make sure that the files are correctly compatible with your Macintosh computer.
123 HP Envy7134 Wireless Setup
All the details of Wireless setup processes for Windows and Macintosh operating systems are given below.
Wireless Setup for Windows Operating System
For the Windows environment, you need to turn on your 123.hp.com/Envy7134 wps printer device, WiFi router, and computer. Then go near to your printer and access the Control Panel to open the Wireless Setup Wizard option. After selecting it, choose the wireless network to which you want to connect and then adjust the settings for 123 hp Envy 7134 wps setup.
Wireless Setup for Macintosh Operating System
While you are using the Macintosh operating system turn on the printer, computer, and the wireless router to start the process. Go to the printer’s Control Panel and access the Wireless Setup Wizard to choose the right wireless network from the list. After choosing, confirm the process and initiate the hp wireless setup for Mac.
The auto-wireless setup feature enables the printer to connect to the network without the assistance of any sort of wires and pop-up messages on the printer display. To utilize this option, just download the setup file from 123 hp com setup webpage and install it by following the screen instructions.
When the wireless setup faces any problems, then the only way to set up communication between the printer and computer is via a USB cable. Take a USB cable and connect one end of the port to the printer and the other end to the computer. After the successful attachment of USB cable, an interrupted connection is now active between your printer and computer.
123 HP Envy7134 Wireless Mobile Printing
All the sections of mobile printing technology are given below.
We recommend you to use the Airprint application for all the Apple devices. You can print from your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices through the Airprint application from the 123 HP Envy7134 printer. You can also get additional help by going through the printer’s user manual book.
A cloud-based mobile printing application with which you can send your printing jobs from anywhere you like. You need a good internet connection to send the jobs to your printer’s email id. If you don’t know the printer’s email id, then print a configuration page that will give you every detail of your device.
Cloud Print is first launched by Google which works best when the Web Services are active on your printer. You will be able to print your documents from smartphones or tablets. To use this printing service, register your printer to the Google Cloud Print and make or alter the necessary settings there.
Android-powered Mopria Print application also helps you to print files from your Android devices which runs in 4.4 version which is KitKat. A higher version will be very helpful for you and your device to use the application in a smooth way. Download the application setup file from the downloads page and install the application.
123 HP Envy7134 Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print connects your printer device and web service with the help of good internet connectivity. You just need to go to the 123 hp com setup 7134 pages and enable few settings for the Google Cloud Print application.
Registration of your Printer
To register your printer, you need to follow some instructions which are given below. Before going through the instructions, you must have a look at the primary software requirements before starting the registration process.
- A Windows, Linux, Macintosh computer with Google Chrome browser installed it.
- The Google account must be active on your computer.
- Google Cloud Print must be associated with the same wireless network in which your computer is active with an interrupted internet connection.
Registration of your Printer
To register your printer to Google Cloud Print follow the instructions which are given below.
- Switch on the printer and sign in to the Google account with the help of the Google Chrome Web browser.
- Select the “Show Advanced Settings” by moving down. Then scroll down further to the Google Cloud Print and choose the Manage option.
- After the above steps are complete, the Cloud Print application can able to understand and detect the printer on the network.
Connect your Printer
Now you need to verify and connect the printer to the internet. There are some printer models of HP which has the ability to connect to the internet directly. Now follow the steps to finish the connecting procedure of your 123 HP Envy7134 printer.
- Click to open your Google Chrome browser and make an attempt to select the new tab option for chrome devices.
- Select the “My Devices and Printers” option and check whether the printer is present in the list.
- If the printer is listed under the section of My Devices, then the hp setup 7134 printer device is already synchronized with the Google Cloud Print. You will be able to view the Google Cloud Print names of the printer.
- When it is under the list of New Devices, then register the printer and publish a confirmation page. You might be asked to finish the registration task form the printer control panel.
- If your printer is not yet registered, then you have to be sure that the printer is either active in the wireless network or it is trying to communicate with its email address. HP ePrint feature allows you to access the email address.