123.hp.com/envy5034 - HP Envy 5034
Here, we provide essential support for the 123.hp.com/envy5034 printer setup including 123 hp envy 5034 printer wireless setup, 123 hp envy 5034 printer driver installation and 123 hp envy 5034 driver download. We have trained and skilled technicians, who will help you to rectify any kind of error in regards to different types of HP printers without any issues.
- 123 HP Envy 5034 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Envy 5034 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Envy 5034 Wireless Printer Setup
- 123 HP Envy 5034 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Envy 5034 Cloud Print Registration
123 HP Envy 5034 Initial Printer Setup
Follow the steps below one by one for starting the HP Envy 5034 printer setup.
Take Out the Printer from its Box
- First, put the printer package box at a proper place and then remove the tape concealing it. Next, take out the printer itself from the box and remove the wrapping materials from it.
- Now, get rid of any stickers from the outside casing of the printer and the plastic tape off the display.
- Lift up the top access door of the device until it locks into place and then take out every sticker and tapes from the internal components of the device. Once done, close the access door.
- Open the paper input tray, pull it and then remove the plastic tape. After that, close the input paper tray.
Connect the Power Cable of the Device and Start it Up
- First, take out the power cable and plug one end of it into the back of the HP printer and the other end into a wall socket.
- Next, switch on the device.
- Now, in order to set the preferences, go to the control panel of the printer. Then, touch on the specific language that you prefer including the country or region.
- After that, touch on the ‘Yes’ option to confirm your preferences. If you get a prompt to set the date and time, then select the correct one and touch on the ‘Yes’ option.
- As soon as you do that, you will see a welcome message on the control panel display of the device.
Install the Ink Cartridges
- First, pull up the ink cartridge access door of the printer until it locks properly. As soon as you open the door, the print carriage will shift slightly to the left.
- Now, wait until the print carriage gets idle and becomes silent. Once there is no sound heard from the printer, follow the next steps.
- Take out an ink cartridge from its package and hold the plastic part of it gently.
- Next, get rid of the tape from the ink cartridge. Now, pull up the lid of a single ink cartridge slot.
- Now, install the ink cartridge into the printer by pushing them down with the nozzle towards the device. Push the cartridge until it locks into its place.
- When the installation of the ink cartridge is complete, close the lid of the slot.
- Repeat the above steps to install all the remaining ink cartridges into the printer.
- Once all the ink cartridges are installed correctly, close the access door.
Load a Bunch of Paper into Input Tray
- First, open the paper input tray door and pull it out to extend it.
- Next, slide the paper guides out until it stops.
- Now, put the bunch of paper in portrait orientation with the print side face-down. Make sure not to set more than 250 sheets of paper.
- Slide the bunch of paper towards the input tray until it stops. Next, push the paper guides until it touches the sides of the paper stack. Now, push the input paper tray towards the printer and then on the control panel touch the ‘Done’ button.
- At last, pull the output paper tray towards yourself and lift up the extender of the tray.
Align the Ink Cartridges Correctly
To get the best print quality, it is necessary to align the ink cartridges of the HP Envy 5034 printer. To do it, follow the steps below.
- First, pull the lid of the scanner. Next, put an alignment page on the scanner glass with its printing side facing down.
- Now, set the page by following the engraved guides surrounding the scanner glass. After that, close the lid of the scanner and touch ‘OK’ on the printer control panel.
- Now, the device will arrange the ink cartridges accordingly. Once the alignment of the cartridges is over, next, touch the ‘OK’ button on the control panel of the device.
123 HP Envy 5034 Driver Installation
For HP Envy 5034 driver installation and download, follow the steps below. These steps can be followed both on Windows and Mac for successful driver installation.
- First, launch a browser and go to the 123.hp.com/envy5034 website. In that website, go to the section ‘Softwares and Drivers.
- After that, move to the top right corner and select the ‘magnifying glass’ icon to open the search section. Within that section, type the model number of the HP printer and press the ‘Enter’ key.
- As soon as you do that, a search page will come up, in it, choose the ‘HP Envy 5034 Software and Driver’ option and then click on the ‘Download’ link. This action wil start the download process.
- Once the download process is over, next, locate the setup file and double-click on it to launch the installer window.
- Follow the instructions that come up on the screen and accordingly install the printer software and driver in the machine.
- When the installation of the printer driver is complete, next visit the 123.hp.com/envy5034 website and finish both the registration and activation processes.
123 HP Envy 5034 Wireless Printer Setup
For wirelessly setting up the HP Envy 5034 Printer, all you have to do is follow the methods provided below.
HP Envy 5034 Wireless Setup for Windows
Here, there will be steps on how to set up the 123 HP Envy 5034 printer wirelessly on Windows.
- First, press the keys ‘Windows + S’ simultaneously. This action will launch the default search section of the Windows Operating System.
- Inside that section, type in the text ‘printer’, and then from the search result, locate and choose the ‘Printers & Scanners’ option.
- As soon as you click on that option, a new ‘Settings’ window with the ‘Printers and Scanners’ page already selected will come up.
- After that, tap on the ‘Power’ button of the device to start it up. Once the printer is on, press the ‘Wireless’ button on the control panel of it.
- Now, from the display of the HP Envy 5034 printer, choose the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ option and then press either the ‘OK’ or ‘Next’ button to move on with the setup process.
- Now, the Envy 5034 printer will look for any wireless router close to itself and display those networks on a list. Next, from that list, you need to locate and select a network, with which the computer is connected.
- If you get a prompt to enter the user credentials of the device like the username and password, then provide them and connect the printer.
- Once the connection of the printer is complete, go to the computer and press the ‘Add a printer or scanner’ button. This action will search for devices on the network.
- If the computer finds the HP Envy 5034’ printer, then simply click the ‘Add device’ button.
Wireless Setup of HP Envy 5034 Printer for Mac
To set up the Envy 5034 printer on Mac computer wirelessly, follow the steps below.
- First, power on the printer and then press the ‘Wireless’ button on the control panel of the device.
- After that, on the display of the printer, you’ll get a list of available networks. Now, out of those networks, locate and choose a specific network with which the computer is connected to.
- If you get a prompt to input the username and password of the network, then enter it to connect the device.
- Once the connection to your wireless network is established, next, take the software CD that came with the printer and install the necessary drivers on the Mac.
- Now, go to the desktop of the Mac and then locate ‘Dock’ at the bottom. Next, form the ‘Dock’, choose the ‘System Preferences’ icon.
- As soon as you do that, a new window having a heading ‘System Preferences’ will come up. Inside that window, go to the ‘Hardware’ section.
- Under that section, locate and choose the ‘Print & Fax’ option. This will open up a new window having the name ‘Print & Fax’.
- Within the window, move to the left and then choose the ‘+’ button from the bottom part of the list. Now, another window with the title ‘Add’ will come up. In that window, go to the top and choose the ‘IP’ tab.
- Under the ‘IP’ tab, go to the ‘Protocol’ field and then choose the ‘Internet Protocol IPP’ option from the drop-down menu. After that, in the Address field, type in the IP address of the HP Envy 5034 printer.
- Next, go to the ‘Print Using’ field and then from the drop-down list, choose the correct driver of the printer.
- Finally, to complete the wireless setup of the printer on Mac, click on the ‘Add’ button.
HP Envy 5034 Auto Wireless Connect
The procedure to set up the HP Envy 5034 printer using the Auto Wireless Connect Feature is provided below.
- First, do check that the computer and the network settings meet the following requirements.
- The computer should run Windows Vista and OS X 10.5 or later.
- The Operating System of the computer should be in control of the wireless network.
- The machine utilizes a dynamic IP address instead of a static one.
- The computer should be connected to a wireless router with 802.11 b/g/n standard over a 2.4GHz connection.
- Once the above requirements are met, next, go to the official 123.hp.com/envy5034 website then on the search area, type in the model number of the printer and click on the ‘Find’ button. This action will look for the printer software.
- When the requisite application is found, click on the ‘Download’ button. Next, double-click on that setup file and follow the on-screen instructions that come up and install the application on the computer.
- Once the installation of the necessary software is over, next, power on the HP Envy 5034 printer. During the startup process, the printer will enable the Auto Wireless Connect feature and keep this setting active for 2 hours.
- Within this period, go to the computer and open the printer software. Now, within that application, follow the instructions appearing on the screen until the ‘Network’ section comes up.
- Under that section, move to the center and choose the ‘Network (Ethernet/Wireless) option. After that, tap on the ‘Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer’ option.
- Now, wait for the printer to connect. When the connection is complete, next, there will be a confirmation message appearing.
- Finally, follow the rest of the on-screen instructions and complete the setup process.
123 HP Envy 5034 Wireless Mobile Printing
To print wirelessly on the HP Envy 5034 printer, you can utilize any of the methods below.
Use AirPrint Feature for the HP Envy 5034 Printer
The best feature to print any document wirelessly using any iOS devices is ‘AirPrint’. This feature is available with the HP Envy 5034 printer, but in order to use it, you will have to activate the same. To activate this feature, all you have to do is read the user manual and follow the steps accordingly. Once the activation of the ‘AirPrint’ feature is complete, next, try to print a document and see if the device is working correctly or not.
Use Cloud Print Feature to print via Envy 5034
In order to print documents from any type of internet-enabled devices like smartphones and tablets, you can use the ‘Cloud Print’ feature. This feature is basically a web service, where you will have to register the HP Envy 5034 printer. Once the registration is complete, next, you can easily alter the settings with the ‘Manage’ option.
Using the ePrint Service for HP Envy 5034 Printer
All the HP printers including the Envy 5034 has a cloud-based service known as ‘ePrint’. This service is used to assign print jobs to the HP printers from any place using a reliable internet connection. The ePrint service allows the users to send print jobs via emails from internet-enabled devices to the email address of the printer.
123 HP Envy 5034 Google Cloud Print
Follow the steps below for a successful Cloud registration of the HP Envy 5034 printer.
Requirements to Register the HP Envy 5034 Printer
- First, make sure the computer can run the following Operating Systems – ‘Chrome OS’, ‘Windows XP or later’, ‘OS X 10.7 or later’ and etc.
- Next, check whether the ‘Google Chrome’ web browser is installed on the computer or not.
- The user should have an active Google account. There should be an active internet connection.
- The printer should connect to the same network as the computer.
Steps to Register the Envy 5034 Printer with Google Cloud Print
- First, switch on the 123.hp.com/envy5034 printer.
- Now, open the computer and then launch the Google Chrome web browser.
- Once a new window with the title ‘Google Chrome’ comes up, go to the upper right corner of the screen and click the ‘three vertical dots’ icon.
- As soon as you click on that icon, a drop-down menu will appear, in it, locate and choose the ‘Settings’ option.
- A new page with the name ‘Settings’ will come up. On that page, scroll down to the bottom and choose the ‘Advanced’ option.
- Next, scroll down until you see the ‘Printing’ section. Under this section, find and click on the ‘Google Cloud Print’ option.
- A new page will come up, in it, tap on the ‘Manage Cloud Print devices’ option.
- Now, a new tab with the heading ‘Devices’ will come up. Within that tab, choose the type of printer you want to connect and then click on the ‘Add printers’ button.
- Finally, the registration process of the HP Envy 5034 printer with the Google Cloud Print is over. Now, attempt to print a document from your mobile device and see if the printer is working or not.