123.hp.com/envy5010 - HP Envy 5010
The printer is an essential device that we use in our daily life for several purposes. HP Envy 5010 printer is one of the best printers for printing, scanning and copying files with fast speeds from a variety of smartphones and tablets. The best part is that you can get an easy Wi-Fi setup in less than a minute.
Through 123.hp.com/envy 5010 printer support setup you can get support for your 123.hp.com/envy 5010 printer setup, driver download, and installation process of 123 hp envy 5010 printer device and the wireless setup for your Envoy 5010 printer. Get in touch with them and resolve all the issues related to your 123 hp envy 5010 printer device.
- 123 HP Envy 5010 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Envy 5010 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Envy 5010 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Envy 5010 Wireless Mobile Printing
123 HP Envy 5010 Initial Printer Setup
Before you start the setup process of 123 Hp envy 5010 Printer, you have to unbox the printer to complete the initial setup. So, check out the following instructions that are described below.
Unbox the Printer
- Place the Printer box on a flat surface and take out the printer from the box.
- Take out packing materials as well as tape from the printer carefully.
- Remove the packing materials from the input tray and from the cartridge areas.
Connect To The Power Outlet
After removing all the packing materials from the inside and outside of the printer, you have to supply power to the printer. For that, these are the steps you have to follow.
- Use the power cord that has been given with the printer.
- Now connect one side of the printer to the backside of the printer and other to the power outlet.
- Press the power button from the printer device and turn on the printer.
Configure the Settings
Once your printer turns on you have to configure the settings.
- First, go to the printer’s Control panel and then go to Settings.
- Now set the Country/region, language, Time and date of the Printer.
- Click on OK and complete the Settings process.
Install The Ink Cartridge
Now you have to install Ink cartridge into the 123.hp.com/setup 5010 printer.
- Lift up the ink cartridge access door and place the ink cartridge on the respective cartridge slot.
- Complete the installation process by following the on-screen instructions
- After completing the installation process, close the access door of the ink cartridge.
Load the Paper Tray
Now you are going to learn how to load papers on the paper tray for printing. Basically A4 size paper is the recommended size. Check out the following steps and begin with the process.
- Open the input tray and pull out the tray extender.
- Adjust the paper width slider.
- Arrange the paper in the input tray with the help of the paper width slider.
- Close the paper input tray once you set the paper on the paper tray
123 HP Envy 5010 Driver Installation
Once you complete hardware setup for the 123.hp.com/envy 5010 printer., download and install the printer driver. You can download the printer driver by using 123.hp.com/setup 5010.
- Type the model number of your printer on the search bar and hit on Begin.
- A list of the available printer drivers will appear on the screen. Select the one that entitled with hp Envy 5010 driver download.
- Click on the Open, Save or Run from the appearing windows and download the driver.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and start the installation process.
- Complete the setup connection and driver installation process by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the driver installation process completes, return to 123.hp.com/envy 5010 on your browser and complete the printer registration and activation process.
Download the Driver for Windows
If you are a Windows user then you can download HP Envy 5010 driver for your Windows as it is available on the “hp com setup 5010” webpage. Just go to the webpage and download the latest and compatible driver for windows and you can easily enjoy the advanced features of the HP Envy 5010 printer.
Get the Printer Driver For Mac
Being a Mac user you can download and install the latest and best version of 123 HP Envy 5010 printer driver on your Mac device to increase the performance of your printer. Always download the driver that is compatible with your operating system.
123 HP Envy 5010 Wireless Setup
Through the Wi-Fi Direct, you can print from your computer wirelessly. Not only from your computer, but you can also use your smartphone or tablet. But before that, you must download the recommended software from 123.hp.com/setup.
Wi-Fi Direct and Wireless Direct
- Go to the printer control panel on the “123.hp.com/setup envy 5010” printer and click on the Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Choose the Settings option and turn on the Wi-Fi direct option.
Wi-Fi Direct Via USB Cable
If your 123 hp com setup printer is connected to the computer through USB cable still you can get the Wi-Fi direct connection. Only you need an active internet connection for this method.
- Open the HP printer application.
- Choose Tools and then Device Setup & Software>click on Connect a new device.
- Click on the Wireless option under the connection tab.
- Now you can see a list of available printers.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/setup 5010 from the list.
- Complete the Wireless setup by following the on-screen instructions.
Auto Wireless Connection
Auto wireless connection means your HP Envy 5010 printer device will automatically connect to the hp wireless network. Even if you do need to use any cables for this connection.
But you have to use an updated Windows version (7,8,10), the same wireless connection both for your computer and printer and a wireless adapter. Ensure that your computer is using a dynamic IP address. Once you prepare all this then you can start the procedure.
- First, download and install the printer software.
- Turn on your printer.
- Proceed with the process by following the on-screen instructions and once you are asked to select the connection type Choose Wireless.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the setup process.
Get the Connection By Using USB Setup
If you want to build a stable connection between your “123 hp Envy 5010” printer and the computer then you have to check out the following steps.
- Take the USB port and connect it to the backside of your HP Envy 5010 printer device and the other to the computer.
- Wait for some time a stable connection will be established.
Wi-Fi Direct Via Wireless Capable Mobile
- Turn on Wi-Fi Direct on your printer and mobile.
- Select the file or document from your mobile and click on Print.
- Once you see a list of available printers on your screen, choose the name of your printer and click on OK.
Wi-Fi Direct from a Wireless Capable Computer
- Turn on the Wi-Fi Direct from your computer and printer.
- Select your printer’s name from the list.
- Type the password and connect the printer with your computer
Wireless Setup Wizard
- First, turn on your 123.hp.com/envy 5010 WPS printer or computer or router.
- Check the wireless network for your computer and printer and make sure both are using the same.
- Go to the printer control panel>click on the Wireless icon>Wireless Menu icon.
- Tab on the Wireless Settings and hit on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The printer will capture all the networks available in your area.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and connect your printer.
- Turn on your printer and type the model number of your printer and enter the password of your network.
- Click on OK and proceed with the setup process.
HP Envy 5010 Wireless Setup For Mac
If you want HP Envy 5010 Wireless setup for your Mac then go through the following instructions.
- Go to Printer’s control panel and press the Wireless icon.
- Press the (-) button next to Settings.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard from the drop-down menu and then click on OK.
- Now Wizard will display a list of available networks.
- Choose your network name from the list and click on Ok.
- In case, your network name is not available on the list then you have to add them manually.
- Choose the Enter New Network Name option.
- Type the name correctly else you may not get the connection.
- Once you enter the network name, scroll down and click on OK.
- Your printer will be connected to the wireless network.
123 HP Envy 5010 Wireless Mobile Printing
HP Envy 5010 ePrint Mobile App
HP ePrint allows you to print from anywhere with an active internet connection. You just have to send files or documents to the printer via email and you can get a direct print from your printer. This cloud-based service allows you to send print jobs from network-enabled devices to the printer’s email address.
This mobile application is basically designed for Apple devices like the iPhone. iPad or iPod. Just send any documents from these Apple devices on the HP printer device by using the Airprint option and get the print easily.
Envy 5010 Cloud Print
Through the Cloud Print web service, you can easily print your documents and files from your tablets or smartphones. You just have to register your 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer on your Google Cloud Print and you can change your settings with manage option.
Mopria Print is a mobile application that you can download from Google play store for free. Just use your android device in your HP 5010 printer and get the print for your documents, web pages, and emails as per your requirement. Basically, you can use this mobile printing technology for the 4.4 OS or later version of your Android smartphone or tablet.
123 HP Envy 5010 Google Cloud Print
Through the Google Cloud Print, you can get the connection between your printers and web service from anywhere with an active internet connection. You just require 123 hp com setup 5010 Google Cloud Print enabling settings printer and a device with a stable internet connection. But before you connect your printer, you have to register it first and for the registration, you would require the below-mentioned items.
- A computer with an advanced operating system like Linux, OS X v10.7 or Windows or Chrome book.
- Make sure your system has Google Chrome installed.
- You should have a Google account.
- The same network connection for your Google Cloud Print and computer.
- A stable and active internet connection.
To register your printer, switch on 123.hp.com/setup 5010 printer devices.
- Open your Chrome browser and sign in to your Google account.
- Click on the Chrome menu icon and select the Settings option from the drop-down list.
- Scroll down and choose the Show advanced settings.
- Take your cursor on Google Cloud Print and hit on the Manage option.
- Now your Google cloud print will detect your 123 hp com setup printer on your network.
Connect Your Printer
Before you connect your printer make sure your HP ePrint is enabled for printing.
- Open Google chrome page.
- Open chrome://devices on a new tap.
- Go to the My Devices and printer option and search for your printer.
- If you find your printer under My Devices then choose the Manage option and check the authorized Google Cloud Print printer names.
- But if it is present under New Devices then click on Register and print a confirmation page.
- If your printer is not registered then connect your 123 hp printer to the network and connect with your printer’s email address.