123.hp.com/envy5000 - HP Envy 5000
If you are looking for 123.hp.com/envy5000 printer setup, we can guide you with that. Here, we will cover the detailed procedure to set up your 123 HP Envy 5000 printer. Along with this, you can also go through the 123 HP Envy 5000 driver installation, 123 HP Envy 5000 driver download, and 123 HP Envy 5000 printer wireless setup, which include all the setup processes given below.
- 123 HP Envy 5000 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Envy 5000 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Envy 5000 Setup via USB
- 123 HP Envy 5000 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Envy 5000 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Envy 5000 Troubleshooting
We have our expert team always at your service. They will assist you to solve any sort of problems regarding 123 HP Envy 5000 printer. Now, let’s discuss each setup processes individually.
123 HP Envy 5000 Initial Printer Setup
In this section, you will learn the initial procedures when you buy your 123 HP Envy 5000 printer. The steps are as follows.
- The first and the foremost thing you have to do is to peel off all the cello tapes and brand stickers from your device box. Open the package and take out the printer very carefully and gently.
- It’s quite heavy so you might take the help of anyone to unpack the printer. Then, place it somewhere safe. If you keep it near the computer, it will be a perfect spot to place the printer.
- Now, remove the plastic wrappers from the printer’s peripherals. Connect one end of the power cord to the printer’s AC slot and another end to the electricity board. Switch it on and examine that all the LED lamps are glowing properly. If not, contact your printer support immediately.
- Switch off the printer for some time. Now, unwrap the ink cartridges and place them in their respective ink slots. If you accidentally drop it on the floor, it might damage the entire cartridge. Hence, place the printer carefully.
- Next, load pages into the printer’s paper tray. You must use good quality HP paper for printing purposes. So, pull out the paper tray, take a semi bunch of paper and shuffle it. Then place them into the paper tray. Now, push the tray back into the device and make sure it hits the printer’s floor.
- After all the steps are correctly done, turn on the device. Allow the printer to print a test page to evaluate its printing alignment.
123 HP Envy 5000 Driver Installation
In this section, we will discuss the steps to download all the drivers for the 123 HP Envy 5000 printer. We will also cover the download and install processes in Windows and Macintosh platforms. Now, carefully follow the steps written below.
Drivers for 123 HP Envy 5000 Printer in Windows Environment
The driver download process for 123 HP Envy 5000 printer in Windows OS is listed below.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your PC. Check whether you have got any driver CD or DVD along with your printer. If yes, insert it to your ROM drive and install it from there.
- If you don’t receive any driver discs, open your default browser (Internet Explorer) and go to the HP support page. Then choose your printer’s model number. After that, choose the OS and its version from the drop-down list. You will be automatically redirected to the download page.
- You will see there are two different options present namely basic and complete drivers installation. However, you must always opt for a complete set of drivers.
- Download all the drivers present there. You can find the files in your device’s default download location. Install it from there and update the driver if necessary.
Note: CD and DVD provided by the manufacturing company will only have a basic set of drivers. Hence, you can download the complete set by visiting the website.
123 HP Envy 5000 Driver Download for Macintosh Operating System
This section will explain to you the detailed process for downloading driver in Apple’s Macintosh platform.
- The first and foremost thing to do is to update your Mac to its latest version. Now, connect your PC with the printer via a wireless router.
- After that, the default browser (Safari) will open automatically and you will be directed to the “Direct Link”. Download the “drivers and software” and an “AutoRun” file will be downloaded.
- Run the file and a pop-up window will open a Setup Wizard, where you can download all the drivers. When the Setup Wizard prompts, always go for full driver download. Now, wait for a few minutes till the wizard downloads all the drivers for HP Envy 5000.
- This feature makes it easy to download all the drivers. Hence, you don’t have to download it individually. Nowadays, drivers are easily available for every Macintosh version.
123 HP Envy 5000 Setup via USB
Setting up a USB connection is one of the most important tasks to do after the initial set up procedure. All the steps for 123 HP Envy 5000 printer setup via USB are given below.
- Check the compatibility of your OS, where you can avail the setup via USB facility. After that, you should update your Windows or Macintosh OS to its latest version.
- Have a close look at the entire USB cable to check whether it is damaged of not. If it is somehow broken or torn, don’t use that cable anymore. Replace it with a new one.
- Now, download the latest USB driver from HP’s downloads section. Download and install the setup file with instructions provided on-screen.
- After successful installation of the driver, connect the printer and your PC via a USB cable. Try to print a test page to confirm that the setup process is correctly done.
123 HP Envy 5000 Setup via USB
Setting up a wireless network helps you to print any documents or photos with ease. But before that, you must set up the entire process for your wireless printer.
Driver Download for 123 HP Envy 5000 Printer Setup
In this section, we will learn how to install the wireless drivers and software for 123 HP Envy 5000 Printer. The steps are as follows.
- Download the wireless setup driver on your PC (Windows or Macintosh) and run the installation wizard. Configure the necessary settings to complete the installation process.
- Now, you have to download the driver software and install it. Then, go to your printer’s “Control Panel” and select the “Connection” option under “Wireless Setup”.
- As the Wireless Setup Wizard opens, follow the on-screen instructions. In the middle of the ongoing process, the wizard will list all the wireless networks nearby. So, select your desired network and it will ask you for entering the password.
- Enter your network password to establish a secure connection.
Configuration for Windows
The steps for 123 HP Envy 5000 Printer wireless setup are elaborated below. Carefully, follow all the instructions which are written below.
- Connect your printer to the router and also to your computer. Go to “Control Panel” and select “Devices and Printers” option.
- Now, you will see the list of available connections present in the list. If you suddenly cannot find your printer, click on “Add Device”. Next, select the name of your printer and add it manually.
- Wait for a few minutes and your printer will be successfully connected to the wireless network.
Configuration for Macintosh Operating System
The setup process for Mac is a bit different from that of Windows. The steps are as follows:
- Connect your printer and Mac device to the same wireless network. Now, click on the “Apple” icon present on the top left corner.
- Select the “System and Preferences” option and go to the “Device” menu. Here, you will find the list of devices ready for connection. Click on “Add a printer” by pressing on the “+” icon manually.
- Your printer will be listed under the heading “Connected Device”.
So, your entire setup is now completed hopefully. Now you can print any documents and photos by connecting your HP Envy 5000 wirelessly.
123 HP Envy 5000 Wireless Mobile Printing
A mobile printing facility allows you to print any type of documents and photos within a short period of time. You will get this facility on both Android as well as on iOS platforms.
Mobile Printing via Apple Devices
Apple devices consist of iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. When you want to print from these devices, you just have to download and install the HP ePrint application from App Store.
So, open the application and the app will ask you to create an account. Insert your desired e-mail id and set a password to log in. After the account creation, select the documents or photos that you want to print. Tap on “Print”, select the name of your printing device and press “OK”.
Mobile Printing from Android Device
In this platform, just follow the same procedure just like Apple. However, instead of the App Store, go to Google Playstore and download the e-Print application. Now, follow the previous section for the mobile printing process.
123 HP Envy 5000 Troubleshooting
Various issues can arise while doing the setup for HP Envy 5000. In this section, we will discuss various troubleshooting procedures for issues in 123 HP Envy 5000 printer.
Fix Paper Jam
Papers might get jammed during the printing process. In order to fix the paper jam issue, pull out the paper tray and remove that particular paper that is stuck. Now, place the paper tray back in its place, turn on your printer and print a test page.
Suddenly, if any paper jam issue occurs in the device, open the rear cover and look for any jammed pages. Also, we recommend you to avoid the use of any sharp objects if the paper gets stuck in print carriage. Hence, after opening the cover, pull out the paper gently and close the cover.
Paper jam is not at all a good sign for your printer. To avoid paper jams in any parts of your printer, you need to clear your output tray quite often.
Don’t use torn, folded or curved papers for any sort of printing purposes. Also, use genuine papers suitable for printing on HP Envy 5000.
You must not overload your paper tray with excess papers. Always use a medium bunch of papers, shuffle it well and put it in the tray.
Some Common Precautions
While using the HP Envy 5000 Printer, keep in mind some common precautions. They are as follows.
- Frequently, check the ink levels in its cartridges. If the level is low, change and replace it with a new cartridge. Otherwise, you can face printing and nozzle problems.
- Check whether the cartridges are properly set or not. If not, remove and install them correctly. Also, you must clear the ink cartridges frequently with a piece of cloth at least twice a week according to its usage.
- Never touch the ink contacts, otherwise, it might damage the printing heads.
Fix Printing Problems
If your printer starts printing unclear, blurry or faded outputs, your device might be in big trouble. But don’t worry, just relax and follow the instruction given below.
- Use genuine HP ink cartridges for the best quality printing.
- Check the ink heads and cartridges, whether they are properly installed or not.
- Use good quality and smooth papers for the best quality printing.
- Never use any cartridges which is full of ink or have a fault in its ink output chamber.
Determine Software Issues
When your printing device does not print accordingly, check if it’s experiencing any of these issues given in the previous section. If you can’t resolve the problem, you must uninstall the driver software and reinstall it. Hence, follow certain steps to initiate the process.
Go to the “Programs and Features” option and click on “Uninstall”. A dialog box will appear asking for confirmation. So, tap on “Yes” and remove your printer from the printing list. It will delete all the installed drivers. Next, download the drivers for individual setup procedures, which you can get above. So, install it and your printer will be ready to print.
Solve Network Issues
In case, you have encountered any type of network issue, download a troubleshooting software like HP Scan Doctor. You can download and install it from the HP support page. Now, run the software and wait till it identifies the problems and troubleshoots them.
After that, click on Wireless option from the Home Screen which is present in the printer’s “Control Panel” display. Then select “Settings” and choose “Print Reports”. Thereafter, navigate to the “Network Configuration” page and find the “Wireless Test report”. This report comes from the HP Scan Doctor. So, observe the report and you will be able to fix the wireless issues in HP Envy 5000 with ease.