123.hp.com/envy4529 - HP Envy 4529
We provide support for the 123.hp.com/envy4529 printer setup, 123 hp envy 4529 printer wireless setup, 123 hp envy 4529 printer driver download, 123 hp envy 4529 printer driver installation. Our experts are skilled in guiding and fixing different types of HP printers including the Envy 4529 without any hassles.
- 123 HP Envy 4529 Printer Initial Setup
- 123 HP Envy 4529 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Envy 4529 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Envy 4529 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Envy 4529 Cloud Print Registration
123 HP Envy 4529 Initial Printer Setup
The initial setup process of the HP Envy 4529 printer is provided below. So follow and implement the steps for a successful setup of the HP Envy 4529.
Take the Printer out from Box
- First, open the package box and then take out the printer from it. Next, remove the packaging materials including the tapes.
- After that, peel off any tapes from the control panel of the printer.
- Now, hold the handles present on the sides to lift the ink cartridge access door of the printer until there is a click sound to lock the door.
- Now, look for any tapes and packing materials inside the printer and remove them one by one.
- Once all the tapes are removed, next, gently put down the ink cartridge access door.
- Next, open the input tray by pulling it towards yourself and then take out all the tapes from there. Next, push the input tray towards the printer and close the same.
Plug-in the Power Cord of the Device and set the Preferences
- First, from the package box, take out the power cord of the device. After that, connect one end of the cable into the printer and the other end to the wall socket.
- Next, press the ‘Power’ button of the 123.hp.com/envy4529 printer to start it up.
- Now, go to the control panel of the printer, find the language that you prefer and select it. Then, choose the country/region and click on the ‘Yes’ button to confirm all those preferences.
- If you get a prompt to choose the correct date and time, then set it accordingly and select the ‘Yes’ button to confirm the selection.
Load Paper Stack into the Input Paper Tray
- First, open the door of the input paper tray and then pull it towards you to extend the same.
- Next, slide the paper guides outward. Now, load the bunch of paper into the tray with the print side facing down and push the stack until it does not move anymore.
- Now, slide the paper guides until they gently touch the sides of the paper stack.
- At last, push the input paper tray forward until it locks into place.
Install the Ink Cartridges
- First, pull up the ink cartridge door of the printer until it clicks into an extreme position. The carriage slides a little bit to the left side.
- Now, wait until the carriage becomes idle and silent before you continue further.
- Next, remove all the ink cartridges that came with the box of the HP Envy 4529 printer. After that, remove a single ink cartridge from its wrapper and carefully hold it using the black plastic.
- Then, remove the plastic tape from the nozzle of the ink cartridge and keep it aside carefully. Lift up the ink cartridge slot lid, take the cartridge and push it down until you hear a click sound.
- After the installation of the ink cartridge is complete, close the lid.
- Repeat the above steps to install all the remaining ink cartridges into the 123.hp.com/envy4529 printer.
- Once the installation of all the cartridge is complete, next, close the top access door of the device
Align the Ink Cartridges
- First, raise up the scanner lid of the Envy 4529.
- Next, on the scanner glass, place the alignment page and position it with the engraved guides surrounding the glass.
- After that, close the lid of the scanner, then go to the control panel of the device and touch the ‘OK’ button.
- As soon as you do that, the printer will automatically start to align the installed ink cartridges.
123 HP Envy 4529 Driver Installation
- First, open a web browser that you prefer and then visit the ‘123.hp.com/envy4529’ website. Now, locate and click on the ‘Software and Drivers’ option.
- As soon as you click on the option, a page will come up having the name ‘Softwares and Drivers’. Within that page, go to the ‘Search’ section on the top-right edge and type in the model number of the printer and click on the ‘Begin’ button.
- Now, a search output list will come up on the same page. From that list, find and choose the ‘HP Envy 4529 driver’ option and then click on the ‘Download’ button.
- When the download is complete, next, double-click on the driver setup file to open the installer window.
- Inside the installer window, follow the instructions that come up and accordingly choose the ‘Install’ button. This action will begin the installation of the HP Envy 4529 printer driver.
- Wait for the installation of the printer driver to complete.
- Next, visit the ‘123.hp.com/envy4529’ website and complete the registration and activation process.
123 HP Envy 4529 Wireless Setup
You can set up the HP Envy 4529 printer to be able to print wirelessly on Windows or Mac. Follow the separate segments below for learning the processes.
HP Envy 4529 printer Wireless Setup Process for Windows
Follow the guidance below, in order to set up the HP Envy 4529 printer wirelessly on Windows.
Preparation of Windows Wireless Setup Procedure
- First, take note of the wireless network name or SSID and password.
- Next, start the wireless router and the computer. Then, establish a connection between the router and the computer, to which you want to link the HP Envy 4529 printer.
- Place the printer close to the router and the computer to avoid issues during the setup.
- Finally, check whether any USB cable is connected between the computer and the printer. If there is any, then remove that cable as soon as possible.
Make a connection to the Wireless Network
- First, go to the ‘Control Panel’ of the HP Envy 4529 printer.
- Next, on the control panel, locate and touch the ‘Wireless’ icon. As soon as you click on that icon, a page with the heading ‘Wireless’ will come up on the printer display.
- Now, once again go to the control panel of the device and touch the icon ‘Settings.’
- Out of all the wireless settings options, choose the ‘Wizard Setup Wizard’ option.
- If you get a list of available wireless networks on a printer display, then locate the network name to which the Windows machine is connected and choose the same.
- Now, if you get a prompt to enter the user credentials for the connection to the network, then provide the ‘password’ to add the network.
- Next, follow the instructions that come up on the printer display and connect the device to the network.
Printer Software Download and Installation Process
To download, install the printer software and driver go to the ‘Driver installation process’ section of the HP Envy 4529 device and follow all the steps there.
Wireless Setup Process of HP Envy 4529 Printer for Mac
To set up the HP Envy 4529 printer on Mac computers, follow the instructions below.
Preparation of Mac Wireless Setup
- First, open the Mac computer and go to the top left corner of the screen and choose the ‘Apple’ logo. This action will open up a list of option on a drop-down menu.
- From the list that appears, locate and select the ‘System Preferences’ option, then from the new window, click on ‘Software Update’.
- As you click on that suboption, the system will search for any updates and present them on a list.
- After the search for any updates are over, then those present on the list will be installed one after the other.
Make a Connection to the Wireless Network
- First, take out the software CD that came along with the printer and install the necessary software into the Mac computer.
- Next, activate the WiFi network of the HP Envy 4529 printer and for that follow the user guide of the device.
- Now, go to the Mac and locate and choose the ‘Wireless’ icon present on the menu bar at the top section of the screen. As soon as you click on the ‘Wireless’ icon, a drop-down menu will come up with a list of all the available networks.
- From that list, find and choose the name of the printer’s wireless network.
- Next, utilize the printer software to connect the HP Envy 4529 device to the network with which the Mac is connected to. To do that, inspect the documentation of the printer and follow the instructions accordingly.
- During this process, before the printer connects to your wireless network, it can restart.
- At last, go to the ‘Wi-Fi’ menu on Mac and switch back to the Wireless network that you have.
Addition of the HP Envy 4529 Printer to the Mac
- First, on the Mac, go to the upper left-hand corner and choose the ‘Apple’ logo. Next, a drop-down menu will pop up.
- From that menu, locate and choose the ‘System Preferences’ option. As soon as you click on that option, a new window will come up having the name ‘System Preferences’.
- Inside that window, find and choose the ‘Printers and Scanners’ option. This will open up a page with the heading ‘Printers and Scanners’.
- Within this page, move to the left pane and then click on the ‘+’ button from the bottom of the list. This will open a dialog box with the name ‘Add’ and a list of all the printers on the network will come up.
- From that list, locate the HP Envy 4529 printer and choose the same. After that, hit the ‘Add’ button.
- If you get a prompt to download a new version of the printer software, then download and install it
- Finally, once the connection of the printer and the network is complete, try to print a document and see if it functions properly or not.
Auto Wireless Connect Feature to Setup HP Envy 4529 Printer
- To effectively use the ‘Auto Wireless Connect’ feature of the HP Envy 4529 printer, the following requirements must be met.
- The computer should use the dynamic IP address instead of the static one.
- The PC should run Operating Systems like ‘OS X 10.5’, ‘Windows Vista’ or later.
- The Operating System of the computer must be in control of the wireless network.
- The computer must be connected to a wireless network having 802.11 b/g/n standard over a 2.4GHz connection.
- Now, power on the computer and then visit the ‘123.hp.com/envy4529’ website. On that website, go to the search section and type the model name of the printer, then tap on the ‘Find’ button.
- Next, from the results page, choose the topmost option and then click on the ‘Download’ button. When the download process of the setup file is over, next, double-click on it and accordingly install the program.
- Once the installation is complete, power on the HP envy 4529 printer. This action will start the printer in the ‘Auto Wireless Connect’ feature.
- So, now go to the computer and follow the instructions that come up on the screen until the ‘Network’ section appears.
- Under that section, choose the ‘Network (Ethernet/Wireless) option from the center of the screen. After that, click on the ‘Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer’ option.
- Now, wait a few minutes for the device to connect. Once a connection is established, a confirmation message will come up.
- Lastly, finish the printer setup procedure by following the remaining instructions on the screen.
123 HP Envy 4529 Printer Wireless Mobile Printing
You can even print on the HP Envy 4529 printer wirelessly from mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. There are processes of doing so and we are mentioning them below briefly.
Google Cloud Print
The Google Cloud Print is a web service to print documents from internet-enabled devices like smartphones or tablets. In order to gain some knowledge and how to use this service, you will have to register the HP Envy 4529 printer with the Google Cloud Print. After the registration, you can alter the settings with the help of the ‘Manage’ option.
The HP Envy 4529 printer have the ‘AirPrint’ feature enabled, with which all the iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod can easily print any document wirelessly. In order to use the ‘AirPrint’ feature of the printer, all you have to do is activate it first and then with instructions from the user manual, connect any iOS device and start printing.
The ‘ePrint’ is a cloud-based service feature available with the HP Envy 4529 printer. This service can assign print jobs from any place having a good network connection. Basically, this feature allows any users to send print jobs to the printer’s email address via an email client from any internet-enabled device.
123 HP Envy 4529 Google Cloud Print
To use the Google Cloud Print service and start printing on the HP Envy 4529 printer, follow the instructions below.
Requirements for Google Cloud Print
- First, the system should have an active and stable internet connection.
- The computer should have Google Chrome software installed in it.
- The HP Envy 4529 printer and computer both should be connected to the same wireless network.
- An active Google account.
- Lastly, the computer must run any one of the following Operating Systems – “Linux” or “Chrome Book” or “Windows XP” or “OS 10.7” or later.
Procedure to Register the HP Envy 4529 Printer with Google Cloud Print Service
- First, start the 123.hp.com/envy4529 printer.
- Next, launch the ‘Google Chrome’ browser on your computer.
- Inside the browser window, go to the top-right corner of the screen and then choose the ‘three vertical dots’. This action will open a drop-down list with various options for the browser.
- Now, among all those options, locate and choose ‘Settings’. As soon as you click on that option, a new page will open having the name ‘Settings’.
- On that page, go to the bottom and tap on the ‘Advanced’ option.
- Next, move down a little until the section ‘Printing’ comes up. Within that section, locate and click on the ‘Google Cloud Print’ option. When you click on that option, a new section will appear.
- In that section, click on the ‘Manage Cloud Print devices’ option. Now, a new page with the heading ‘Devices’ will come up. If you get prompt to sign in to your Google account, then do it.
- At last, locate the HP Envy 4529 printer on the ‘Devices’ page and click on the ‘Add printers’ button.